Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

352 infections in Computer!

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34151 Posts
Posted: October 8, 2009, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Wow that is a lot of viruses, I call up Compac hp for support, they will walk me through it, I stay on the line about 2 hours to get Technical support. She tried to talk me into paying for a technician to come out, i told her no. I should have a Warranty on my Computer so numbers for Computer, Viruses, Infection? Thank you in  advance? I just want to see what falls? Another hunch!   Good luck to everyone?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49383
    January 29, 2007
    7308 Posts
    Posted: October 8, 2009, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Wow that is a lot of viruses, I call up Compac hp for support, they will walk me through it, I stay on the line about 2 hours to get Technical support. She tried to talk me into paying for a technician to come out, i told her no. I should have a Warranty on my Computer so numbers for Computer, Viruses, Infection? Thank you in  advance? I just want to see what falls? Another hunch!   Good luck to everyone?

Computer 685 5902

Viruses, Infection 455 0452

Good Luck!!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34151 Posts
      Posted: October 8, 2009, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Computer 685 5902

Viruses, Infection 455 0452

Good Luck!!!!!

Thank you Lilthing!  Have a good weekend!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
        South Georgia
        United States
        Member #100
        January 28, 2002
        3734 Posts
        Posted: October 8, 2009, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

711 & 344

and get yourself spybot or something.  those ads that say they test for free are rediculous.  Spybot can be downloaded free.

I have AVG and spybot. they do a good job.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34151 Posts
          Posted: October 9, 2009, 10:18 am - IP Logged

711 & 344

and get yourself spybot or something.  those ads that say they test for free are rediculous.  Spybot can be downloaded free.

I have AVG and spybot. they do a good job.

Thank you I have AVG. but it is not strong enough! I will get a Tech to come out, I do have a warranty. Thanks and have a good weekend!

Jack-C's avatar - us
            San Diego, CA
            United States
            Member #61467
            May 24, 2008
            28146 Posts
            Posted: October 9, 2009, 10:25 am - IP Logged

How do you know you have 352 infections on your computer?  Whatever software told you that should be able to clean it up.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34151 Posts
              Posted: October 9, 2009, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

How do you know you have 352 infections on your computer?  Whatever software told you that should be able to clean it up.

Thank you Spy Doctor! They want me to purshase it.

Jack-C's avatar - us
                San Diego, CA
                United States
                Member #61467
                May 24, 2008
                28146 Posts
                Posted: October 9, 2009, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

You might want to read this review before you buy it.  Also, take into consideration that when they want you to buy it to get rid of the "infections", the hundreds of infections are not necessarily true!  As you will see in the review, they list cookies as infections, but of course, they are not.

http://download.cnet.com/Spyware-Doctor/3000-8022_4-10293212.html

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                  NC
                  United States
                  Member #29378
                  January 1, 2006
                  552 Posts
                  Posted: October 9, 2009, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Kaspersky 30 Day free trial will get rid of all that mess - download it free at my favorite cleaning site filehippo.com... I'm a computer engineer & use the site all the time to get the latest downloads - also pick-up a copy of free CCleaner (real nice program) - Good Luck M8 - Pogo

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                    MICHIGAN
                    United States
                    Member #65282
                    September 22, 2008
                    1992 Posts
                    Posted: October 9, 2009, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Throw Computer Dont buy that Spy Doctor!!!! I have AVG  it runs fine. just

make sure that it is updated.  I tried the spy doctor it doesn't work.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22947 Posts
                      Posted: October 9, 2009, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Oh, so that explains a few things.

Surprising how with 300+ *infections* you're still able to function normally....I don't buy it (the #) and wouldn't buy Spy Doctor either.

If you're covered, get the guy out to look at it under warranty. Free.

I think I'd play 911 - Emergency/411 - Information.

I'm sure you'll find you don't have a fraction of that number.

Good Luck

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34151 Posts
                        Posted: October 9, 2009, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Kaspersky 30 Day free trial will get rid of all that mess - download it free at my favorite cleaning site filehippo.com... I'm a computer engineer & use the site all the time to get the latest downloads - also pick-up a copy of free CCleaner (real nice program) - Good Luck M8 - Pogo

Thank you I have heard of that name, I went to a computer store, and the Man wanted to sale me the Disk. For $50.00 I know i could get it cheaper at Office Max, or any outlet Store. I might get it, it is only good for a yr. though, that is what the man said.  I got Norton, the Hp support put it back on my Computer, it is running fine now, thanks for you help!

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34151 Posts
                          Posted: October 9, 2009, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Oh, so that explains a few things.

Surprising how with 300+ *infections* you're still able to function normally....I don't buy it (the #) and wouldn't buy Spy Doctor either.

If you're covered, get the guy out to look at it under warranty. Free.

I think I'd play 911 - Emergency/411 - Information.

I'm sure you'll find you don't have a fraction of that number.

Good Luck

That could be the number,  911 or 411 Anyway I did get the Computer back on track!  It hasn't been out in Ohio in a while! Both numbers, thanks for you help!

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34151 Posts
                            Posted: October 9, 2009, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Throw Computer Dont buy that Spy Doctor!!!! I have AVG  it runs fine. just

make sure that it is updated.  I tried the spy doctor it doesn't work.

I did have AVG, but I switched back to Norton.

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34151 Posts
                              Posted: October 9, 2009, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

You might want to read this review before you buy it.  Also, take into consideration that when they want you to buy it to get rid of the "infections", the hundreds of infections are not necessarily true!  As you will see in the review, they list cookies as infections, but of course, they are not.

http://download.cnet.com/Spyware-Doctor/3000-8022_4-10293212.html

Thanks Jack-C  maybe i could use that for a back up, it is running fine now, I got Tech. Support.  It took 2 days to get it right. They are good.