Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A simple and easy winning formula

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 7 years ago by lovinwinning.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #81088
October 11, 2009
18 Posts
Posted: October 11, 2009, 1:07 am - IP Logged

Has anyone been able to find a consistent winning lottery formula for the pick 3 or pick 4--one that is simple, does not require betting over 20 numbers at a time, and one simple enough that a 12-year old can understand?

diFrau1

FL
    United States
    Member #77284
    July 19, 2009
    60 Posts
    Posted: October 11, 2009, 1:57 am - IP Logged

Has anyone been able to find a consistent winning lottery formula for the pick 3 or pick 4--one that is simple, does not require betting over 20 numbers at a time, and one simple enough that a 12-year old can understand?

diFrau1

thank you for the laugh.

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49758 Posts
      Posted: October 11, 2009, 8:40 am - IP Logged

diFrau1

...,but you'll have to wait 6 years (when you'll turn 18) before you can use it! LOL!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
        Dallas, TX
        United States
        Member #60284
        April 12, 2008
        3856 Posts
        Posted: October 11, 2009, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Yes. I'll never tell. Muahahaha!

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
          Member #91
          January 19, 2002
          11931 Posts
          Posted: October 11, 2009, 10:18 am - IP Logged

My formula works like that, but only on the day after the draw!!Sad Cheers

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19828 Posts
            Posted: October 11, 2009, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

diFrau1

Have you googled "easy ways to win a lottery"?  I did and found there were  over a thousand response stored on my computer in addition to about 12,000,000 found by google.

It seems that this question has been asked many times and many have tried to answer it.  Among those many responses may be the answer you're looking for.  Good luck on your search and if you do find the answer please summarize and post it for those of us who don't have the time to do the research.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Sunny California
              United States
              Member #40295
              May 31, 2006
              7712 Posts
              Posted: October 11, 2009, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Please. If there were we'd all be out on our yacht's sipping margarita's and not here chatting,lol.

germantown md
                United States
                Member #64543
                August 31, 2008
                3771 Posts
                Posted: October 11, 2009, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

check lottery systems and merge all then apply at all times u got ur self a banging formula.

u didnt hear this from me.good luck

FL
                  United States
                  Member #77284
                  July 19, 2009
                  60 Posts
                  Posted: October 11, 2009, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

My formula works like that, but only on the day after the draw!!Sad Cheers

^^^^ hehehe

lovinwinning's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                    Hiddenite , NC
                    United States
                    Member #77805
                    August 1, 2009
                    98 Posts
                    Posted: October 11, 2009, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Please. If there were we'd all be out on our yacht's sipping margarita's and not here chatting,lol.

But, I want a yacht !! WAAAA!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Happy Thanksgiving everyone ! May we all have something to be thankful for !! Big Smile

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: October 11, 2009, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

diFrau1

Nope. And no cure for cancer either.

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: October 12, 2009, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Nope. And no cure for cancer either.

In all seriousness, the tools used to narrow down the STRAIGHT sets is the only realistic way to win more often in my opinion. There is no magic bullet.

Even If the primer was deciphered by someone and applied successfully to the p-3 for a STRAIGHT hit, then any chance event is fair game, thus leading to world chaos because everyone would be rich, or poor if it was a parimutuel payout....lol

In that case, if any code can be broken via this universal deciphering method, it would mean consecutive miracles.....( and we all no there is no such animal ).......

Even infrequent but regular BOX hits (conservative estimate) would have a hard time competing. No event stays the same for long. There are cycles, therefore flucuatations. Droughts.......Streaks.......and in between.

Nothing guaranteed save an exception or two.

Hard work and patience is the best approach.

Not being negative. Just realistic.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: October 12, 2009, 1:13 am - IP Logged

But, I want a yacht !! WAAAA!!!!!!!!!! LOL

A yacht? Heck, I'd settle fer a dadgum margarita once in a while!     Crazy

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                            Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: October 12, 2009, 1:49 am - IP Logged

diFrau1

Sure, it is as simple as it can get:

Bet on 10 numbers, not 20, from 0 to 9:

That is, wheel boxed and or straight 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 as seen just 10 numbers, not one more.

You will win everytime.

I used to be some-what better at prediction, not that I am good nor was, because I did a lot of very frequent study of the numbers and the filter patterns that they make, meditated on them and had them on my mind a lot of the time, years ago, but got tired of that, quit doing it and started to forget little by little all my negative-prediction tricks, til most of them were gone and only the very basic ideas stayed.

But even when I knew the most, it was never that easy, not as much as I wanted it to be, even if it appeared to be at times, I am talking about the pick 3.

That does not mean that there is not some easy way some-where inside somebody's head (Mind).

It could be, but I sure don't have it.

The easiest way would be that if you don't know how to make a regular profit, perhaps you should not play for money unless you can afford to lose.

I guess that a great very many can afford to lose, as Tx gets about a Billion Dollars per year or did, I might be wrong, I don't any longer often go to their site and don't remember for sure what the figures used to be.

-----------

Let them play if they want to, somebody has to pay the taxes and better they (Them?).

----------

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                              Zeta Reticuli Star System
                              United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10351 Posts
                              Posted: October 12, 2009, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

diFrau1

Sure, book the action. Instead of being a player trying to pick a winner, book other people's action and let them pick their own losers.

Unfortunately, you can't do this legally, only the state can.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.