Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How many times have you won?

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Str8master's avatar - Lottery-039.jpg
Plano, TX
United States
Member #81086
October 11, 2009
92 Posts
Posted: October 12, 2009, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

And what's your favorite game to play? Mine is Pick 3 Night in Texas. I used to play Cash 5 but the odds of winning over and over again are better at Pick 3.

My wins:

* 4 of 5 in Cash 5, along with a few 3 of 5 and a lot of 2 of 5's over several months.

* 2 Straights in Pick 3, plus another Any Order win.

No profit yet, I played a lot of losing numbers early on and am still getting back to break-even. Feel like I got the short end in Cash 5 after beating odds of 1:2,724 and only winning $90 because of the pari-mutuel payout structure. Disapprove May as well beat odds of 1:167 and get $80 in Pick 3.

L I F E: discovering order in chaos ...

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: October 12, 2009, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

I have played sporadically over the years and the most I've won was $1900+ many years ago on a 5 out of 6 Lotto. I'd have to say pick 5 would be my favorite. I once had a 48 draw multi - draw Cash5 in Va and all 5 numbers came in on the 49th draw. The prize would have been $100,000 as no one else had those numbers. I still play those numbers hoping for a repeat.

Outside of that and a couple 4 out of 5's and a couple P3 str8's, nothing major.

Like a lot of other people here though, I still believe I'm gonna hit the big one someday.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Str8master's avatar - Lottery-039.jpg
      Plano, TX
      United States
      Member #81086
      October 11, 2009
      92 Posts
      Posted: October 12, 2009, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

I have played sporadically over the years and the most I've won was $1900+ many years ago on a 5 out of 6 Lotto. I'd have to say pick 5 would be my favorite. I once had a 48 draw multi - draw Cash5 in Va and all 5 numbers came in on the 49th draw. The prize would have been $100,000 as no one else had those numbers. I still play those numbers hoping for a repeat.

Outside of that and a couple 4 out of 5's and a couple P3 str8's, nothing major.

Like a lot of other people here though, I still believe I'm gonna hit the big one someday.

Ouch! One game short of 100K. I'd be happy to master Pick 3 which is my goal for now, maybe use some of that money to get back at Cash 5 in the future. I don't know if Excel can handle it with the way I analyze draws though. Pick 3 with it's tiny odds of 1:000 bogs it down as it is. LOL

L I F E: discovering order in chaos ...

Milwaukee, WI
        United States
        Member #3131
        December 27, 2003
        665 Posts
        Posted: October 13, 2009, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

I only play games that will change my life big if I win..... So Wis Badger 5 is the smallest game that I play. Min....$10,000 Play lighter on the huge ones because they are so hard to win. Never P3 or P4...

MarkP

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22944 Posts
          Posted: October 13, 2009, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

How many? A lot. I've been playing for years though too. Spent a lot and won a lot, that's how it goes.

My favorite games are scratch offs, p3, p4, Cash 5. Quinto, I'll play here and there.

Sometimes I'll try PB or Treasure Hunt but only once in a great while or more often when the prize goes high.

I detest Mix and Match.

For all of you people who are hanging in there for your shot at the Jackpot...keep it up and don't write off quick picks.

They work. Just get them for a few draws out.

United States
            Member #81233
            October 14, 2009
            148 Posts
            Posted: October 14, 2009, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

I have won so many times playing the Cash3 and Cash4 game its my profession like taking candy from a baby but you have to track all your numbers and treat it like a job for some its just fun and games but for me I have figured out a way to make a living playing just the Cash3 and Cash4 games

Illinois
              United States
              Member #80376
              September 25, 2009
              57 Posts
              Posted: October 16, 2009, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

I have won so many times playing the Cash3 and Cash4 game its my profession like taking candy from a baby but you have to track all your numbers and treat it like a job for some its just fun and games but for me I have figured out a way to make a living playing just the Cash3 and Cash4 games

how do you track pre-draws and test draws? won't that throw things off?   And I still don't quite get how the past events (drawings) will influence results of future events   in the  lottery universe.  they're like separate lives

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8362 Posts
                Posted: October 16, 2009, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

how do you track pre-draws and test draws? won't that throw things off?   And I still don't quite get how the past events (drawings) will influence results of future events   in the  lottery universe.  they're like separate lives

Some people keep harping about the pre draws the fact of the matter is the only numbers that count for anything are the numbers that are drawn.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                  tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: October 16, 2009, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

KingAtl..Sorry but I find what you say about making a living playing cash 3 and cash 4 unbelivable..

United States
                    Member #81233
                    October 14, 2009
                    148 Posts
                    Posted: October 16, 2009, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

I understand its kind of hard to believe that someone can make a living playing the Cash3 and Cash4 games but its true I have been doing it for 12years here in Georgia

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: October 16, 2009, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

More power to you.I wish you nothing but success in picking cash 3 and cash 4..I just find it hard to believe it..

Illinois
                        United States
                        Member #81391
                        October 17, 2009
                        24 Posts
                        Posted: October 18, 2009, 1:49 am - IP Logged

ive hit 4 of 5 in little lotto (illinois) twice this year - for a whopping $100 each time.  4.5 pays $100 - 5/5 pays 100k nice.  used to be a paramutual few years ago, i hit 4/5 few years ago for like $270.

been playing the LL more just trying to win the 100k (sometimes it gets up to 400-500k) and its nightly.  i do QP's and 2/5 gets your buck back.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: October 18, 2009, 4:18 am - IP Logged

Since we're all here to help each other, would you be willing to let us know how you make a living off P3 and P4?

How exactly does your system work?

Thanks.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                            Member #69169
                            January 5, 2009
                            2122 Posts
                            Posted: October 18, 2009, 4:28 am - IP Logged

The most valuable system you can use is "patience". No one hits every day.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34151 Posts
                              Posted: October 19, 2009, 10:34 am - IP Logged

KingAtl..Sorry but I find what you say about making a living playing cash 3 and cash 4 unbelivable..

I know a person that saids that this is there part-time Job. winning in the Lottery  They must be really lucky!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.