Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I have a question for rating L.P Members?

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34202 Posts
Posted: October 13, 2009, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Didn't really know where to post this topic, but I want to ask a question about rating L.P. members, what if you make a mistake rating the person, you want to give them 5 stars for predicting numbers or posting numbers.  And you make a mistake, I see you can't change it, so what do you do? Besides explaining to the person you made a mistake.  Do you tell Todd so he can correct it? Just wanted to know what would you do?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19831 Posts
    Posted: October 13, 2009, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

I thought the stars rated the thread, not the people posting in it.  I use the ratings to decide if a thread is worth reading.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23277 Posts
      Posted: October 13, 2009, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

RJOh is correct:  the star ratings are for the topic content.  Nobody rates another member.

If you make a mistake, there is current no way to "undo" or "delete" it.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34202 Posts
        Posted: October 13, 2009, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

I thought the stars rated the thread, not the people posting in it.  I use the ratings to decide if a thread is worth reading.

Well, actually that is what i meant, I just wondered when you make a mistake rating a thread? Let me reword this. ( L.P. Members Threads.)

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34202 Posts
          Posted: October 13, 2009, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

RJOh is correct:  the star ratings are for the topic content.  Nobody rates another member.

Ok, Todd I meant to say a thread not the person. when rating a thread and you make a mistake. You can't undo it so what do you do? I would never gave a Thread a Neg. rating. Would you correct it?  If the person emailed you and ask you to correct it.  I just wondered about this? I am sure a lot of people made mistakes rating a thread.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34202 Posts
            Posted: October 13, 2009, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Didn't really know where to post this topic, but I want to ask a question about rating L.P. members, what if you make a mistake rating the person, you want to give them 5 stars for predicting numbers or posting numbers.  And you make a mistake, I see you can't change it, so what do you do? Besides explaining to the person you made a mistake.  Do you tell Todd so he can correct it? Just wanted to know what would you do?

Right now it just happened, I wanted to see who rated this thread. and when I went to it, I rated this thread didn't mean to though. This is actually what I am talking about, because I don't think you can rate your own thread? once I tried to and it came up, you can't rate your own thread.

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              Vtracs is My Game!
              Georgia
              United States
              Member #3617
              February 6, 2004
              7431 Posts
              Posted: October 13, 2009, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

GO TO LOTTERY DISCUSSION FORUM and CLICK the 5 STARS by YOUR NAME on the THREAD LINE....

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34202 Posts
                Posted: October 13, 2009, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

GO TO LOTTERY DISCUSSION FORUM and CLICK the 5 STARS by YOUR NAME on the THREAD LINE....

Do you rate you own Thread? Just wondering again?  Ok, I just did thanks!

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Vtracs is My Game!
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #3617
                  February 6, 2004
                  7431 Posts
                  Posted: October 13, 2009, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

You are rating the content of the thread...if you think that your content is good, then rate it.

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34202 Posts
                    Posted: October 13, 2009, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

You are rating the content of the thread...if you think that your content is good, then rate it.

Ohio Too!  All States!

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34202 Posts
                      Posted: October 13, 2009, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

thanks Todd you answered my question!