Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Yes, its possible to win p/3 or 4,playing just one number!

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
joplin
United States
Member #45299
August 17, 2006
151 Posts
Posted: October 14, 2009, 12:23 am - IP Logged

I know most of you might not believe this, but you can win playing just one number.  Everyone has the ability.

Here's how I've done it. 

For example:  1.  Look over the last 7 or so draws of p/4.

2.  Chart the draws on paper or computer.  I chart each number, as a,b,c,d.  You want to make a picture of the draws.

You will notice there's almost a rhythm.  Use your imagination anything goes, as long as it means something to you.

3.  Write a note to yourself, make it short and to the point, that your subconscious will select the winning number, in

your dreams, that you will remember the number, and play it.  Its not a bad idea to keep a paper and pencil by the bed.

Your asking for the exact number.  This is not numerology or dream interpretation.  Place the note under your pillow or

sheet. 

4.  Play that number each and everyday, if there are 2 draws a day, play both.  That can be as little as a $1. a day. 

Play only straight.  You might even write that number on sheets of paper and put them where you spend to most

of your time.  In front of the tv, the wall of your bedroom, so its the first and last thing you see, your kitchen. 

You'll find it might take anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks for that number to come up, but you'll be surprise that in most

cases it will come up as a straight hit.

lovinwinning's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
    Hiddenite , NC
    United States
    Member #77805
    August 1, 2009
    98 Posts
    Posted: October 14, 2009, 12:33 am - IP Logged

I know most of you might not believe this, but you can win playing just one number.  Everyone has the ability.

Here's how I've done it. 

For example:  1.  Look over the last 7 or so draws of p/4.

2.  Chart the draws on paper or computer.  I chart each number, as a,b,c,d.  You want to make a picture of the draws.

You will notice there's almost a rhythm.  Use your imagination anything goes, as long as it means something to you.

3.  Write a note to yourself, make it short and to the point, that your subconscious will select the winning number, in

your dreams, that you will remember the number, and play it.  Its not a bad idea to keep a paper and pencil by the bed.

Your asking for the exact number.  This is not numerology or dream interpretation.  Place the note under your pillow or

sheet. 

4.  Play that number each and everyday, if there are 2 draws a day, play both.  That can be as little as a $1. a day. 

Play only straight.  You might even write that number on sheets of paper and put them where you spend to most

of your time.  In front of the tv, the wall of your bedroom, so its the first and last thing you see, your kitchen. 

You'll find it might take anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks for that number to come up, but you'll be surprise that in most

cases it will come up as a straight hit.

That is kind of the lottery version of a vision board. ;) Have you ready the secret ?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone ! May we all have something to be thankful for !! Big Smile

joplin
      United States
      Member #45299
      August 17, 2006
      151 Posts
      Posted: October 14, 2009, 1:19 am - IP Logged

That is kind of the lottery version of a vision board. ;) Have you ready the secret ?

I don't know anything of a vision board or secret.  I've played p/3 5 times and last Friday p/4, all straight.  The p/4 hit

in 6 days, the p/3 hit in a week to two weeks.  I don't think there's any magic,  I think its that the subconscious is

some how able to predict without all the clutter. 

All I can tell you is to try it.  It may take more than a couple of trys to get your number, but it should come in your

dreams at some point,you'll know when it does.  Then just play the numbers. 

This is easy and very cost effective and fun.

Maybe others will have some input on this or experience.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: October 14, 2009, 1:48 am - IP Logged

I don't know anything of a vision board or secret.  I've played p/3 5 times and last Friday p/4, all straight.  The p/4 hit

in 6 days, the p/3 hit in a week to two weeks.  I don't think there's any magic,  I think its that the subconscious is

some how able to predict without all the clutter. 

All I can tell you is to try it.  It may take more than a couple of trys to get your number, but it should come in your

dreams at some point,you'll know when it does.  Then just play the numbers. 

This is easy and very cost effective and fun.

Maybe others will have some input on this or experience.

Lovinwinnin is talking about the book "The Secret" which teaches that whatever you believe will become your reality. A vision board is where you post things that you expect to realize. It's the same concept you have with posting notes with your number.

I hope you will post your next P4 number from your dream. Maybe we can all get lucky.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23348 Posts
          Posted: October 14, 2009, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: October 14, 2009, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

This may sound weird and it is weird to me.

I read and responded to your dream thing yesterday and then forgot about it and went to bed. I didn't write down anything or tell myself to remember dreams (I never remember dreams anyway).

The weird thing was I dreamt two 4 digit numbers and it woke me up as I saw them.

I got up and wrote them down and played them today $1 str8 mid & eve for 7 draws. I missed the mid today which was 0009 if I recall. My draws start tonight in TN. for 7 days.

I hope your idea works; I could use $5K.

BTW, the numbers were 4698 and 5327.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

joplin
              United States
              Member #45299
              August 17, 2006
              151 Posts
              Posted: October 15, 2009, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

This may sound weird and it is weird to me.

I read and responded to your dream thing yesterday and then forgot about it and went to bed. I didn't write down anything or tell myself to remember dreams (I never remember dreams anyway).

The weird thing was I dreamt two 4 digit numbers and it woke me up as I saw them.

I got up and wrote them down and played them today $1 str8 mid & eve for 7 draws. I missed the mid today which was 0009 if I recall. My draws start tonight in TN. for 7 days.

I hope your idea works; I could use $5K.

BTW, the numbers were 4698 and 5327.

Good luck!!  At least 3 times I missed a hit. forgetting to play either the eve or mid day, only to see them hit.  It

made me very angry at myself.    Let us know, if in a couple of weeks or so, the numbers come up.

I wonder if any others are trying this?

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34515 Posts
                Posted: October 15, 2009, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Seems like a very good Idea, I will try this, right now, I will try anything to win. Good Luck to everyone that trys this.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.