To Bobby, and everyone else reading this.
I had a very busy August and September. Didn’t have much time to spend on this strategy. About three weeks ago, I decided to concentrate on trying to understand, and work this out. I haven’t got into Form 6 yet. This is very time consuming and not easy, if you are a beginner.
Down to the nitty-gritty. Texas Pick 3. Two drawings every day except Sunday. 52 draws in August.
I processed the draws for July and then used that info to select the digits for August. Selecting 5 digits for every draw, means creating 10 ticket selections per draw at a cost of $10. This was a back test only.
7 winners during August at $80 each = $560
52 draws in September
5 draws were not used because the digits selected came up as ties. For me.
47 draws times $10 = $470 outlay for a profit of $90. I’ll take it.
Betting only, on the first four digits selected, instead of five, resulted in only three winners.
3 winners at $80 each = $240
47 draws times $4 = $188 for a profit of $52. I’ll take that too.
For those, not into this strategy, triples are used to select the next digits. The ties came up in the triples selected.
The strategy shows a lot of promise, but most of the winners were in the beginning of the month. It looks to me as if just using the previous 30 days of results might be a better formula. As more data is processed, the gap strategy seems to create a bias towards some of the triples. I plan on experimenting with this gap strategy a lot more.
After four attempts to process the information, it became very frustrating, because of all the errors I was making.
I was ready to throw in the towel.
I decided to try Excel. Not for it’s computation abilities, but because the forms can be created as large as you wish. More information can be displayed on each form, and you can move from form to form, or sheet to sheet, at the click of the mouse. Plus you can create as many sheets as you wish and save them all, with a different filename for each draw. If you need to go back, the info is still there.
Instead of crossing out any square, I used a ( light blue color fill ) to cross it out. Resulting in the info still visible, but realizing it is no longer active.
The sheets on excel can be reduced or enlarged in size to display as much info as you wish. I also used a running count on each sheet to let me know the exact number of digits processed. on each form or sheet.
Example: If 60 digits were processed by day 10 - form 1, the number “60” was placed at the end of the ( # - G1 - G2 ) column ) then copied and pasted at the end of the ( HA# ) column on form 2 after the data was processed, etc, etc. Before saving each draw’s results, I made sure the number “60“ matched each forms results.
I changed form 4 to provide a blank column between each triple. Two Columns for each triple containing the number of occurrences, and the triple for that column. The first triple starting with AA. The next triple starting with BA, then with CA, and then RA. Followed by AB, BB, CB, RB, etc, etc. This chart displayed only four active triples in each column after bluing out previous results.
I also added one more chart showing the digits I selected, along with the triples, and the winning results. A whole month or more of results can be viewed on one page.
Copying and pasting info from one chart to another made things a lot easier. Still there times when I had to go back a day or two, because of mistakes.
It may take a while, but I'll let you know if I have more success in the future.