Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Partnership wanted

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 7 years ago by mrscottia.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
mrscottia's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg

United States
Member #777
October 12, 2002
203 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2009, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

I live in NC, and I would like to partner with people in other states to play their pick 3 lotteries.  I would provide the numbers and you provide the money.  The number of numbers would range from 1-20 numbers per draw.  The numbers would be state specific.  The winnings would be as follows:

(Winnings - past & present losses) X .70 goes to you, and the difference goes to me.  Example: play 20 numbers @ $1 50/50. Number comes out straight & box form, winnings = $290.  $290-$20=270.  $270X.7=$189.  you get $189, and I get $81.

To save you time, I have tried this before on Lottery Post, with mixed results, but I have made a few tweaks over the years.  Also, if you are already winning at pick 3, this may not be for you.  However, if you are spending $10 a day and not winning, you may want to consider my offer.

Lastly, I do no play every draw, so you will not be playing every day.

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2009, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

I live in NC, and I would like to partner with people in other states to play their pick 3 lotteries.  I would provide the numbers and you provide the money.  The number of numbers would range from 1-20 numbers per draw.  The numbers would be state specific.  The winnings would be as follows:

(Winnings - past & present losses) X .70 goes to you, and the difference goes to me.  Example: play 20 numbers @ $1 50/50. Number comes out straight & box form, winnings = $290.  $290-$20=270.  $270X.7=$189.  you get $189, and I get $81.

To save you time, I have tried this before on Lottery Post, with mixed results, but I have made a few tweaks over the years.  Also, if you are already winning at pick 3, this may not be for you.  However, if you are spending $10 a day and not winning, you may want to consider my offer.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST PLAY WHATEVER NUMBERS YOU WANT TO PLAY, IN ANY STATE, ONLINE ???

United States
      Member #777
      October 12, 2002
      203 Posts
      Posted: October 16, 2009, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Gambling online in the US is illegal. I don't want to go to jail.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19817 Posts
        Posted: October 16, 2009, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

What so great about your offer?   All you're saying is "play my predictions and if you win send me part of your winnings and if you lose too bad you lost your money but you owe me nothing".  It a win win for you at some one else expense.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: October 16, 2009, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Wasn't there a guy from Ghana posting this same idea? He would give you numbers, you pay and play them and give him a percentage of your winnings. LP seems to be getting more and more posters wanting other people's money, without putting in their own money. It seems, that they think, that if they provide a few numbers, they are entitled to your winnings. Even if they don't put any money into the pot.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
            Cobb
            United States
            Member #26586
            November 19, 2005
            9688 Posts
            Posted: October 16, 2009, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

How good are you numbers? will i hit everyday?will i atleast hit  3 times a week ?  out of the 3 hits will i get atleas two srt ?how many number will i have to play at one time  less then 10 ? cause if not what  you are talking about  i do better here on the post  and for free
            going to need a liitle proof !HOW ABOUT A LIL SAMPLE IN GA ?

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23260 Posts
              Posted: October 16, 2009, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

This kind of arrangement has been suggested to several people over the years.

It provides no downside for you, but for the person shelling out the money, it provides really bad odds, since the prizes are reduced by 30%.

I give you credit for trying, but you really have to see that someone whose numbers are not falling would be much better-off playing quick picks than using this arrangement.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

moremoney$'s avatar - hair
                Nassau
                Bahamas
                Member #75491
                June 4, 2009
                82 Posts
                Posted: October 16, 2009, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

This kind of arrangement has been suggested to several people over the years.

It provides no downside for you, but for the person shelling out the money, it provides really bad odds, since the prizes are reduced by 30%.

I give you credit for trying, but you really have to see that someone whose numbers are not falling would be much better-off playing quick picks than using this arrangement.

post a few numbers for diffrent states & let us decide i wana see how good you are with posting winning numbers in the bahamas we ply NY, MIA, ILL & CALI so post me sum numbers for thoes four states & let me be the judge, if i win from dem i will join................................................Smile

United States
                  Member #777
                  October 12, 2002
                  203 Posts
                  Posted: October 16, 2009, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

How good are you numbers? will i hit everyday?will i atleast hit  3 times a week ?  out of the 3 hits will i get atleas two srt ?how many number will i have to play at one time  less then 10 ? cause if not what  you are talking about  i do better here on the post  and for free
                  going to need a liitle proof !HOW ABOUT A LIL SAMPLE IN GA ?

My numbers should hit once every 4 draws on average. My numbers are meant to hit straight, though I suggest playing them boxed until the account is a substantial level. The group of numbers range from 1 - 20. The free numbers given on Lottery Post are good, but according to the prediction statistics kept by Lottery Post auriel1 is the top predictor with a 1.42% hit average.  I like what mjwinsmith has done, but his hit ratio is less than auriel1.  I am not sure if the statistics are right, because I have seen a number of mjswinsmith's numbers fall.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23260 Posts
                    Posted: October 16, 2009, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

My numbers should hit once every 4 draws on average. My numbers are meant to hit straight, though I suggest playing them boxed until the account is a substantial level. The group of numbers range from 1 - 20. The free numbers given on Lottery Post are good, but according to the prediction statistics kept by Lottery Post auriel1 is the top predictor with a 1.42% hit average.  I like what mjwinsmith has done, but his hit ratio is less than auriel1.  I am not sure if the statistics are right, because I have seen a number of mjswinsmith's numbers fall.

Just to be clear, we've already had "matchmaker" post a very long thread about this same subject, and by allowing it to get too large with marketing about something, I let things get out of hand.  If you are considering adding more to this thread going back and forth on this topic, I'll have to lock it.  You made you pitch, I don't really like that it's here, but I'll tolerate it as long as it doesn't keep growing.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                      Member #777
                      October 12, 2002
                      203 Posts
                      Posted: October 16, 2009, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Just to be clear, we've already had "matchmaker" post a very long thread about this same subject, and by allowing it to get too large with marketing about something, I let things get out of hand.  If you are considering adding more to this thread going back and forth on this topic, I'll have to lock it.  You made you pitch, I don't really like that it's here, but I'll tolerate it as long as it doesn't keep growing.

so you are saying I can't post my numbers, or respond to questions?

Raven62's avatar - binary
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #17843
                        June 28, 2005
                        49642 Posts
                        Posted: October 16, 2009, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like a Gamblers Dream: Gambling with Other Peoples Money! Wake up and smell the Coffee!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #55889
                          October 23, 2007
                          5588 Posts
                          Posted: October 16, 2009, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Why should I go thru the trouble of losing with somebody elses numbers when I can lose just fine with my own numbers????? LOL.

lady bren's avatar - yocco
                            los angeles california
                            United States
                            Member #22987
                            October 6, 2005
                            340 Posts
                            Posted: October 17, 2009, 1:06 am - IP Logged

Our family at lottery  post are not desperate, i am tired  of lazy  people  like  you  that wants  some thing for nothing.  We share numbers on this forum for free and we do just find,  every one  on this forum are  unique,  i  get numbers in my dream and i also uses lottery books.  So  if you  are not going to give  us  a sample of what your are working with, you need to get lost, like the guy from Ghana, work for your own money, free loader.

TODD can you please get rid of this stupid   idiot/ FREE LOADER.Bash

lady bren's avatar - yocco
                              los angeles california
                              United States
                              Member #22987
                              October 6, 2005
                              340 Posts
                              Posted: October 17, 2009, 1:15 am - IP Logged

NO IDIOT.