Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick 4 help

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 7 years ago by gunjack.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
gunjack's avatar - a726672a2352cda174de628792df133c 5B1%5D.jpg
ohio
United States
Member #5030
June 11, 2004
17731 Posts
Posted: October 17, 2009, 10:09 am - IP Logged

I've been playing the pick 4 a few years and I haven't found a way to stop missing the pick 4 by 1 digit. Is there anyway that I can a losing ticket into a winning ticket? thanks

reddog's avatar - patch
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    United States
    Member #1616
    June 5, 2003
    1285 Posts
    Posted: October 17, 2009, 10:24 am - IP Logged

I've been playing the pick 4 a few years and I haven't found a way to stop missing the pick 4 by 1 digit. Is there anyway that I can a losing ticket into a winning ticket? thanks

Not legally.

ohio
      United States
      Member #5030
      June 11, 2004
      17731 Posts
      Posted: October 17, 2009, 10:35 am - IP Logged

with paper and pencil only. Its got to be a better way out there to help me win the pick 4.

sunjune6's avatar - Lottery-010.jpg
        Atlanta,GA
        United States
        Member #79429
        September 1, 2009
        103 Posts
        Posted: October 17, 2009, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Hey gunjack, why not add those other digits for additional numbers.  Like 2345 well I would play 2346  and 2344 also. That's if you h ave really been missing by one digit. Did I understand you correctly; or am I missing the boat?

If you think you can or if you think you can't you are right!

Today could be the day!

ohio
          United States
          Member #5030
          June 11, 2004
          17731 Posts
          Posted: October 18, 2009, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Hey gunjack, why not add those other digits for additional numbers.  Like 2345 well I would play 2346  and 2344 also. That's if you h ave really been missing by one digit. Did I understand you correctly; or am I missing the boat?

O.K, that sounds like a plan. I be all over the place with my picks. I play 5 numbers in the pick 4.

ohio
            United States
            Member #5030
            June 11, 2004
            17731 Posts
            Posted: October 25, 2009, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

how do you see when doubles is coming in the pick 4?

chillwill's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
              Ft. Worth, TX
              United States
              Member #68216
              December 15, 2008
              219 Posts
              Posted: October 27, 2009, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

I have an idea that I'm about to put to the test. If it works it can potentially create a weekly (7 days) payout of no less than $500!

It's a pretty simple plan, someone may have already suggested it and I just missed it. I'm calling it "Playing The Pairs".

You play the Front Pair, Mid Pair, and Back Pair all the same for .50, but Sum them up for $1 or more. Just use the following pairs:

00xx  x00x  xx00
              10xx  x10x  xx10
              20xx  x20x  xx20
              30xx  x30x  xx30

They payout doesn't come by guessing the 2 numbers, but by guessing the SUM of the 2 numbers! I've done some back checking, but no more than 2 or 3 months. I've noticed that those totals come up at least once every 7 days. There have been a couple instances when it took 14 days, but more often than not it was within 7 days.

Some have come up 2, 3, or even 4 times within 7 days. The BIG money comes when you play 00!

Tonight I'll be playing 10xx, 20xx, and 30xx (Run through 2x) cost wil be $12. Front, Mid, and Back Pair with $1 Sum. The payout will range between $525 - $1,275 if the Sum comes up. (1, 2, or 3) I'll post here if I hit!!!

WML (Wish Me Luck)

United States
                Member #41846
                June 23, 2006
                459 Posts
                Posted: October 27, 2009, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

I have an idea that I'm about to put to the test. If it works it can potentially create a weekly (7 days) payout of no less than $500!

It's a pretty simple plan, someone may have already suggested it and I just missed it. I'm calling it "Playing The Pairs".

You play the Front Pair, Mid Pair, and Back Pair all the same for .50, but Sum them up for $1 or more. Just use the following pairs:

00xx  x00x  xx00
                10xx  x10x  xx10
                20xx  x20x  xx20
                30xx  x30x  xx30

They payout doesn't come by guessing the 2 numbers, but by guessing the SUM of the 2 numbers! I've done some back checking, but no more than 2 or 3 months. I've noticed that those totals come up at least once every 7 days. There have been a couple instances when it took 14 days, but more often than not it was within 7 days.

Some have come up 2, 3, or even 4 times within 7 days. The BIG money comes when you play 00!

Tonight I'll be playing 10xx, 20xx, and 30xx (Run through 2x) cost wil be $12. Front, Mid, and Back Pair with $1 Sum. The payout will range between $525 - $1,275 if the Sum comes up. (1, 2, or 3) I'll post here if I hit!!!

WML (Wish Me Luck)

chillwill

I am missing something in your post. I just don't understand your method.  could you elaborate and provide an example for us to follow?

p8

ohio
                  United States
                  Member #5030
                  June 11, 2004
                  17731 Posts
                  Posted: October 27, 2009, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

chillwill

I am missing something in your post. I just don't understand your method.  could you elaborate and provide an example for us to follow?

p8

please do!!

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                    Dallas, TX
                    United States
                    Member #60284
                    April 12, 2008
                    3856 Posts
                    Posted: October 27, 2009, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Try the lines of chaos.

Ft. Worth, TX
                      United States
                      Member #68216
                      December 15, 2008
                      219 Posts
                      Posted: October 27, 2009, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

chillwill

p8

P8,

Just to use one pair as an example:

Instead of chasing a pair of numbers, just wait for them to hit you! I'll use one and zero as my pair.

Front Pair: 10xx
                      Mid Pair:    x10x
                      Back Pair:  xx10

I'll play all 3 pairs AND Sum up each play. The payout for the Sum of 1 is Very High. I will play the top 4 Highest paying Sums (0, 1, 2, and 3)

Front Pair:   00xx
                      Mid Pair:      x00x
                      Back Pair:    xx00           (Largest Payout = $25,000 for a $5 Sum w/correct pair)

Front Pair:  20xx
                      Mid Pair:     x20x
                      Back Pair:   xx20

Front Pair:   30xx
                      Mid Pair:      x30x
                      Back Pair:    xx30

I'm not putting any real emphasis on the actual numbers, just the SUMS. You'll see that they have been hitting within a 7 day span. If you go as high as the Sum of 7, your chances of hitting are better. But I've decided to stop chasing the numbers and wait for them to come to me.

I hope this clears it up a bit.

thx
                      ChillWill

Ft. Worth, TX
                        United States
                        Member #68216
                        December 15, 2008
                        219 Posts
                        Posted: October 27, 2009, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

P8,

Just to use one pair as an example:

Instead of chasing a pair of numbers, just wait for them to hit you! I'll use one and zero as my pair.

Front Pair: 10xx
                        Mid Pair:    x10x
                        Back Pair:  xx10

I'll play all 3 pairs AND Sum up each play. The payout for the Sum of 1 is Very High. I will play the top 4 Highest paying Sums (0, 1, 2, and 3)

Front Pair:   00xx
                        Mid Pair:      x00x
                        Back Pair:    xx00           (Largest Payout = $25,000 for a $5 Sum w/correct pair)

Front Pair:  20xx
                        Mid Pair:     x20x
                        Back Pair:   xx20

Front Pair:   30xx
                        Mid Pair:      x30x
                        Back Pair:    xx30

I'm not putting any real emphasis on the actual numbers, just the SUMS. You'll see that they have been hitting within a 7 day span. If you go as high as the Sum of 7, your chances of hitting are better. But I've decided to stop chasing the numbers and wait for them to come to me.

I hope this clears it up a bit.

thx
                        ChillWill

Duhhhh!!!!! Scratch everything I've ever posted here.... I didn't get enough sleep last night. I didn't realize that the Sum applies to ALL 4 numbers in the drawing, not just the pairs of numbers.

Sorry for wasting your time guys. Hippy I'll do better research next time.

United States
                          Member #41846
                          June 23, 2006
                          459 Posts
                          Posted: October 28, 2009, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

I still remember the first system that i came up with that i thought was on fire. it was hitting 3 ot of 4 games. when i actually put money on it it fell on its face.  after some checking i figured out that when  i included the drawing being tested and gave it a heavier weight it would almost always pick that number. the morale here, at least for me, if you have a system that is doing significantly above average check all your data closely.   So Chillwill you are not the first and i doubt you will be the last to think you have found the golden goose.   keep at it.

p8

Ft. Worth, TX
                            United States
                            Member #68216
                            December 15, 2008
                            219 Posts
                            Posted: October 29, 2009, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the words P8! Big Smile

And actually, I still stand by the theory of it, but the payouts just DON'T go hand in hand with it!

10-27-09 - 3038 Evening (Play 30 or 03 Front P, Mid P, & Back P)
                            10-28-09 - 5108  Mid-Day (Play 10 or 01 Front P, Mid P & Back P)

So, all is not lost, just the huge financial reward! I kind of like the idea of guessing 2 numbers instead of three or four for a slightly smaller payout. Win a few small ones to play for the BIG ones...

I'm looking for a specific MID Pair now (72 or 27) then I'll go back to 00, 01(10), 02(20), 03(30).

Other than that, back to the drawing board!

Raven62's avatar - binary
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #17843
                              June 28, 2005
                              49674 Posts
                              Posted: October 29, 2009, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

What method are you currently using to get your Combo's?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!