Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not a dream but need a meaning please

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by dr65.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22978 Posts
Posted: October 18, 2009, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

Strange.

I was sitting here tonight, logged on and logged on to chat. First time I was able to do so after problems with loading in the past.

Tonight it worked and I was pleased. I was participating for awhile and heard a loud crack and splash. My coffee carafe shattered.

Now, maybe it means nothing more than the pot was weakened somehow but I'm looking more into it. Is there a possible meaning

for that? A number for that? Or should I just forget it?

This is what I see: I was interupted from something I was enjoying...sometimes we all have that problem but this was in a loud, startling way.

Now, I'll have no coffee in the morning, something else I enjoy....until I get out to buy another....I'm certainly not going now.

Was something trying to get my attention or bring my attention to or away from what I was doing?

Could someone give me a take on this please?

Thank you.

United States
    United States
    Member #60097
    April 5, 2008
    3958 Posts
    Posted: October 18, 2009, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

The series of events that occurred mean a number in chat is about to hit and you are going to win big!

Hope you and all players win lots of dough,

KeystoneParty

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #49383
      January 29, 2007
      7308 Posts
      Posted: October 19, 2009, 9:24 am - IP Logged

Strange.

I was sitting here tonight, logged on and logged on to chat. First time I was able to do so after problems with loading in the past.

Tonight it worked and I was pleased. I was participating for awhile and heard a loud crack and splash. My coffee carafe shattered.

Now, maybe it means nothing more than the pot was weakened somehow but I'm looking more into it. Is there a possible meaning

This is what I see: I was interupted from something I was enjoying...sometimes we all have that problem but this was in a loud, startling way.

Now, I'll have no coffee in the morning, something else I enjoy....until I get out to buy another....I'm certainly not going now.

Was something trying to get my attention or bring my attention to or away from what I was doing?

Thank you.

coffee carafe 990 0113

coffee 337 1603

shattered 265 2323

coffee carafe shattered 093 5680

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: October 19, 2009, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Strange.

Thank you.

Bad energy. There are many interpretations of this. I will state this one. You do not have to answer it here...but do you have someone around you who is constantly complaining & worrying about "problems"? Or there could be an underlying sickness somewhere around you. If it is a sickness or that burdened down worrier, then all of that bad energy went right into the appliance. It was a sacrifice. You may hear of someone overcoming something that was almost larger than life itself. Perhaps an absolute miracle. I can't tell you how many times I have witnessed this happening.   

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22978 Posts
          Posted: October 19, 2009, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Cheers

Thank you Keystone!

I'll be waiting, 1 day down, 6 to go.

I won't say it though...I promised...lol

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22978 Posts
            Posted: October 19, 2009, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

lilthing! Thanks so much!

Liking 2323 very much and those double 9's too!

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22978 Posts
              Posted: October 19, 2009, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Laverne! I'll answer you here so maybe more can take something from your answer. I read your response last night and did not

answer right away because I wanted to think about it. A shattered pot is not something that happens all the time...in fact it NEVER happened

to me. Once, years ago, I did have the bottom of a pot fall out - it wasn't my coffee pot - but the contents landed right on my foot and hurt

like the dickens! Huge blister...and I'll stop there...BUT to have this one just explode like that...I thought was a bit strange.

Thinking about what you wrote: No. I don't know of any sickness anywhere around me. I'm fine, immediate family is fine too. There is one

extended family member who fits your description but I do not deal with that person regularly and it's not something I fret about...in fact,

it's a relief I don't have to put up with that person daily..my whole house might explode. They certainly do complain A LOT.

Could this also be something good? I'd like to think of it as good and bringing my attention to something.

Does it mean it has to be bad energy? If it was bad, then since it went into the pot, does that mean it's gone also?

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: October 19, 2009, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Hopefully the bad energy is gone!

Sometimes when Mercury is in retrograde there are problems with electrical appliances.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22978 Posts
                  Posted: October 19, 2009, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Thank you! I sure hope so. Maybe when things are good, bad energy can't do anything but destroy itself. It's defeated before it even begins

to do any harm.