Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To TODD LP game

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Broulir32's avatar - 112

United States
Member #67381
November 24, 2008
282 Posts
Posted: October 20, 2009, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Hi, i  know u are a bussy person but i got a suggestion can we have some caind of  LP game ??
what i mean by that is there dont have to be money or anything of that matter prize just something to strech our brains :)
like  once a month or once a week ,number puzzle or tricky question  and winners can be put on "LP HALL OF FAME"
Thanks for Ur time.

Brouli

And the answer is ???       U won't get it, if u don't ask the question ??

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23352 Posts
    Posted: October 20, 2009, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi Brouli,

I have done a few of those in the past, and some other generous members have even paid for membership prizes out of their own pockets and held some contests.  The thing is that they can be very time-consuming and difficult to run, especially when you try to do it on a set schedule. 

LP does have the predictions board -- hopefully you're using that to challenge yourself to get a high stats ranking.  That's something that is always available, and runs like clockwork, day-in and day-out.

Also, I built a great Soduku game with 4 skill levels for those times when you're looking for a good challenging puzzle game.  It has a built-in timer, and even keeps track of when you ask for hints and solving help, so you can keep yourself honest.  I hope you give it a try!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!