Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ping Pong Balls

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Frankfort, Kentucky
United States
Member #61671
May 31, 2008
41 Posts
Posted: October 20, 2009, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

HI Guys:

I don't say much on here but, this time I got to or bust, why in the world would there be so many Books, papers and so on if this was just a game of pure luck, Or just the drop of the ping pong balls? I got to ask you!!! I love to see everyone's posts and really appreciate the hard work of everyone, but like I said I could not stay quite about this. Now look at Delaware for mid and night they had our 244 twice not in one hundred years would that fall back to back with just the ping pong ball approach!!! Thanks I said my piece Keep up the good work and I will stay quite again for awhile.US Flag

United States
    Member #81233
    October 14, 2009
    148 Posts
    Posted: October 20, 2009, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

All the State Lotteries Ball Sets are rigged all the balls have a magnetic strips an the lottery knows exactly what they are doing and what the are drawing there is a catch to anything man made there always a trick but the game can still be beat

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: October 20, 2009, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

KingAt your the guy who said you make living playing the cash 3 a cash 4 and now you say the lottery is fixed..Now I'm confussed!..Help me out here will yah?..

SANKORE's avatar - ChemDawg3
        NYC
        United States
        Member #16934
        June 7, 2005
        278 Posts
        Posted: October 20, 2009, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

HI Guys:

I don't say much on here but, this time I got to or bust, why in the world would there be so many Books, papers and so on if this was just a game of pure luck, Or just the drop of the ping pong balls? I got to ask you!!! I love to see everyone's posts and really appreciate the hard work of everyone, but like I said I could not stay quite about this. Now look at Delaware for mid and night they had our 244 twice not in one hundred years would that fall back to back with just the ping pong ball approach!!! Thanks I said my piece Keep up the good work and I will stay quite again for awhile.US Flag

Hey Armymom,

Numbers playing back to back are not as rare as you might think.  Here are the numbers on a couple of states I follow.

Florida        6 times .................in 21 years

Virginia      19 times .................in 20 years

Connecticut 11 times .................in 10 years

New York   21 times .................in 29 years

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: October 20, 2009, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

That's rare to me but I'm not normal...I guess..