Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NC Players in the Wilmington Area

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by hotmama.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
Wilmington,NC
United States
Member #57581
January 11, 2008
7661 Posts
Posted: October 22, 2009, 6:51 am - IP Logged

Some of us here would like to start a Pick 3 / Pick 4 Strategy group.  We would like to meet at a local eating Establishment maybe twice a month to discuss and share information and strategies.  If you are interested in joining in with us, send me a PM.  Details will be returned to you in a follow up PM.  What better way to win...than winning on a full stomach.

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

poohbear123's avatar - disney21
    wilmington,nc
    United States
    Member #81073
    October 10, 2009
    63 Posts
    Posted: October 22, 2009, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Good   morning   I'm  still  new  to this  lottery post.  What  do  u  mean  by  PM.  I  lived   in  the wilm. area

Iwould  be  very interesting. I won 1x  since I been on  here  but I'm  still  learning.   Maybe   we  need to 

form a  group .  That would be  great. Looking  forward   to this.

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
      Wilmington,NC
      United States
      Member #57581
      January 11, 2008
      7661 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2009, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Good   morning   I'm  still  new  to this  lottery post.  What  do  u  mean  by  PM.  I  lived   in  the wilm. area

Iwould  be  very interesting. I won 1x  since I been on  here  but I'm  still  learning.   Maybe   we  need to 

form a  group .  That would be  great. Looking  forward   to this.

Hello Poohbear, Welcome to the post.  PM is Personal Mail...standby and I will send you one.  When the private Inbox lights up, that mean that you have mail.

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE