Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas Lotto $76 million jackpot won

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bobby623's avatar - abstract
San Angelo, Texas
United States
Member #1097
January 31, 2003
1394 Posts
Posted: October 22, 2009, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

After 48 drawings, a quick pick ticket puchased in Alvin, Tx won the $76 million jackpot Wednesday.

The game is a ripoff.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
    Dallas, TX
    United States
    Member #60284
    April 12, 2008
    3856 Posts
    Posted: October 22, 2009, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

This game does take ages to crawl up to a nice jackpot prize. Then it wins quite fast.

They need to beef up the Texas Lotto to get some speed going. However, when Texas Lotto has higher jackpot than Mega Million, I play it. Knowing the odds are much better.

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #65204
      September 20, 2008
      668 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2009, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

This game does take ages to crawl up to a nice jackpot prize. Then it wins quite fast.

They need to beef up the Texas Lotto to get some speed going. However, when Texas Lotto has higher jackpot than Mega Million, I play it. Knowing the odds are much better.

I Agree!  geos*5666 actually posted 3 of the 6 numbers...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19817 Posts
        Posted: October 22, 2009, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

It' kinda like Ohio Classic Lotto in Ohio.  Even though OCL is a 6/49 game with better odds, it took over a year for its last big jackpot to build up to $36M+ and won.  Its jackpot only increases $100-$200K after each drawing, but once it exceeds the starting jackpot of MegaMillions, players start to take interest and it can climb a little faster.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking