Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LP Members: Just a Note: Encrypted Indirect lines On this Site...

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 7 years ago by xandercage.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 25, 2009, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

LP members listen...Please you have to believe me...This is not that important but i thought i just let you all know...Many people have been reading this site...

Listen let me give you a summary of something that happens to me to better explain to you what's happening on this site...Look you know the cell phones? Well i have been paying attention when people talk and there is a trend that has been going on here in Panama...I notice that people many times turn off their cell phones [i've seen them do it], they turn off their cell phones pretend they are talking but they are throwing lines at other people around them, i've seen this in malls, groceries stores, clothing stores, etc...If you REALLY LISTEN to what they are saying you will know that they are throwing lines at other people that they are not on the phone talking to a real person...

You know what i've seen with the cell phones..I've been sitting waiting for an appointment and women had sit next to me with their bodybuilding boyfriends and the women pretend they are talking on the phone and as soon as their bodybuilding boyfriend goes and use the bathroom or goes to the appointment the women conversation changes to: "i can't get enough, he never satisfies me in bed" and you look at the cell phones light and they are turned off....Seriously i've heard it several times...

Well the same thing goes on on this site...Listen there are things more important than playing the lottery...Well there are people who purposely select their names to make fun of you or purposely write stuff to make fun of LP members and belittle LP member you can't pick it up because you are not paying attention and is so subtle and secret...I am not going to mention who they are but they join this site pretending to be interested and they purposely select their names so that the world reads it and know that they are belittling you/making fun of you...

You might not get it but let me give you an example...Imagine that there is a site like lotterypost.com name: Sexline now this is a site just like lotterypost where people can comment and write about anything they like about sex and people use their screename..."Now imagine that some people use the name: "Impotence" on this site or someone who selects the name: Whoresareworthnothing...Well something like that occurs here in LP except that they are making fun of you/belittling you...

Some of it is encrypted but not encrypted as in encryption but as hard to see/secret/covert....

This is not that important but i thought i let you know...Is a free world you do whatever you feel like doing just that i thought i let you know....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22893 Posts
    Posted: October 25, 2009, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

pumpi, I've seen some pretty wild things from you already..but this has got to take the cake.

There are way more important things than imagining people are choosing screen names to put you down or make fun of you.

Do you see anything in dr65? I'll tell you right now, I certainly didn't choose this to bother anyone else.

If it was: pumpitup, would you see something in that? If so, that's a problem. I might be a bodybuilder....not out to get you.

Some people's minds are on other things, but here, the majority are talking numbers, games, systems and how to win.

Honestly, I don't remember half the names here UNLESS what they write is note worthy or unless I communicate with them.

You have a complex you have to control.

This discussion doesn't even really belong here because it's got nothing to do with lottery and everything to do with what you're imagining.

This just might be a blog topic.

Get a hold of yourself. No one is out to get you.

Have fun, don't worry.

Thumbs Up

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49725 Posts
      Posted: October 25, 2009, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

LP members listen...Please you have to believe me...This is not that important but i thought i just let you all know...Many people have been reading this site...

Listen let me give you a summary of something that happens to me to better explain to you what's happening on this site...Look you know the cell phones? Well i have been paying attention when people talk and there is a trend that has been going on here in Panama...I notice that people many times turn off their cell phones [i've seen them do it], they turn off their cell phones pretend they are talking but they are throwing lines at other people around them, i've seen this in malls, groceries stores, clothing stores, etc...If you REALLY LISTEN to what they are saying you will know that they are throwing lines at other people that they are not on the phone talking to a real person...

You know what i've seen with the cell phones..I've been sitting waiting for an appointment and women had sit next to me with their bodybuilding boyfriends and the women pretend they are talking on the phone and as soon as their bodybuilding boyfriend goes and use the bathroom or goes to the appointment the women conversation changes to: "i can't get enough, he never satisfies me in bed" and you look at the cell phones light and they are turned off....Seriously i've heard it several times...

Well the same thing goes on on this site...Listen there are things more important than playing the lottery...Well there are people who purposely select their names to make fun of you or purposely write stuff to make fun of LP members and belittle LP member you can't pick it up because you are not paying attention and is so subtle and secret...I am not going to mention who they are but they join this site pretending to be interested and they purposely select their names so that the world reads it and know that they are belittling you/making fun of you...

You might not get it but let me give you an example...Imagine that there is a site like lotterypost.com name: Sexline now this is a site just like lotterypost where people can comment and write about anything they like about sex and people use their screename..."Now imagine that some people use the name: "Impotence" on this site or someone who selects the name: Whoresareworthnothing...Well something like that occurs here in LP except that they are making fun of you/belittling you...

Some of it is encrypted but not encrypted as in encryption but as hard to see/secret/covert....

This is not that important but i thought i let you know...Is a free world you do whatever you feel like doing just that i thought i let you know....

Like the people collecting public assistance are laughing at all the people that work and pay taxes.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8360 Posts
        Posted: October 25, 2009, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

This belongs in your blog not on the boards, There is no one on here thinking any such things about peoples names nor are we concerned what people talk about on there cell phones in their private conversations,

You need to see your doctor and get stronger medications. Find something to do with your time and be more productive you are losing control and starting to be repetitive you constantly go over and over the same things.

When will you write about a shoe lottery or a clothing lottery or a food lottery you keep saying the same stuff but change the subject. Take that act to Hollywood you might make a hundred million dollars in no time.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: October 25, 2009, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

If you read what i said i didnt said they are making fun of ME...THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF YOU ALL LP MEMBERS...

If you READ what i said, i said that it wasn't that important i just thought i let LP members know....

Imagine an LP website for people with impotence and someone gets the screen name: Dildoe or mystud...

YOu are not paying attention to the names or the things they are saying but i am...

I am not crazy...

and normally the people that do it only have less than 5 or 10 post and you never hear from them again...

I dont write about a shoe lottery because is not expensive and is almost unimportant...I wrote about a food lottery but i dont write about a food lottery because sorry to insult Americans but one thing i noticed in the USA is that people will be too PROUD, to hear about a food lottery...Is kind of insulting to them after all the USA is the richest country in the world i dont care what they say....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

FL
            United States
            Member #77284
            July 19, 2009
            60 Posts
            Posted: October 25, 2009, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi,

In my last post to you (roughly 2-3months ago), I politely asked you to look up the word, "feasibility" and to start applying the understanding of the word to your logic - whenever you have the urge to type up one of those nonsensical babbling about global lottery.

Today ill ask you to look up two more words: Phantasm and Delusion. After you have done so - if you concur with the definitions -  please seek help.

Best Wishes,

xxxxx

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8360 Posts
              Posted: October 25, 2009, 9:30 pm - IP Logged
              Are you saying you don't suffer from paranoia anymore you are cured. Be careful here because you have some blogs where you say you do suffer from this illnesses. So how are we suppose to take anything you say with any validity.
              You write some great fictional stuff you ought to put some of your most meaningful thoughts down in a book. It ought to make the best seller list.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Santa Ana
                United States
                Member #71159
                February 20, 2009
                651 Posts
                Posted: October 25, 2009, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

This website was down for scheduled maintenance for several days; just how do you "know" it is encrypted or not--are you a computer tech?? this website is important for lottery players and I don't need anyone telling me that there are more important things to be concerned about.  I log on to see who's winning and who's not winning; that is my reason for joining--I didn't join to make fun or belittle anyone or their log in name.  I just wish we could keep future discussions on just trying to win the lotteryWhat?

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: October 25, 2009, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

You're 96.4% correct. In fact, just yesterday I was watching A Looney Tunes cartoon, and the Wabbit in the cartoon said the exact same thing you did save the cell phones and the malls.

Maybe it was just the wacky tobbacky I didn't inhale....hmmmmm

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
                    Member #33588
                    February 22, 2006
                    2068 Posts
                    Posted: October 26, 2009, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Hey pumpi , i do not know your situation but you do have intresting ideas. Sell your ideas there will be some one who will be intrested. Nowadays people sell anything to make money. Why not ?  You remmember the balloon boy ? lol.... I am sure anyone here knows where recycles comes from ? Some thing good can come out of your ideas.Thinking of...

'' Inteligence quod consensio = Prosperitas "       Sun Smiley

FL
                      United States
                      Member #77284
                      July 19, 2009
                      60 Posts
                      Posted: October 27, 2009, 4:31 am - IP Logged

You're 96.4% correct. In fact, just yesterday I was watching A Looney Tunes cartoon, and the Wabbit in the cartoon said the exact same thing you did save the cell phones and the malls.

Maybe it was just the wacky tobbacky I didn't inhale....hmmmmm

lol good one :D

i love your posts joker17.

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                        Member #69169
                        January 5, 2009
                        2122 Posts
                        Posted: October 27, 2009, 4:42 am - IP Logged

did he just do that???????????

HA HA HA HA HA ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too much time on ur hands buddy

psychologist maybe????

"Many Strategies|One Game"

germantown md
                          United States
                          Member #64543
                          August 31, 2008
                          3771 Posts
                          Posted: October 27, 2009, 4:56 am - IP Logged

i agree

way too much.

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                            Member #91
                            January 19, 2002
                            11929 Posts
                            Posted: October 27, 2009, 6:44 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure what you mean!!

(fight justice-anarchy)

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                              Harbinger
                              D.C./MD.
                              United States
                              Member #44103
                              July 30, 2006
                              5583 Posts
                              Posted: October 27, 2009, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

justicia

andando

recoriendo

altrote