Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What if the Lotto was like a Piano...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by bigdaddy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 27, 2009, 4:49 am - IP Logged

This just occured to me and i owe it in part to the singer: Alicia Keys...Cant stand her but i am not going to let that get in the way of writing this...

What if you saw the lotto like the keys of a piano...The lotto range has only: 52 numbers or for Powerball it has: 56 i think it is or 59 and 6 are selected at each time...

So what if you was to let the entire range of the piano have 56 or 59 keys and they were to play: 6 at a time just like the lotto selects 6 numbers at a time...Piano players play with 10 fingers the piano but if you look at it carefully they are using more like 7 or 8 sometimes 6 they dont use all 10 fingers at the same time...

So what if you was to create a piano mimiking Powerball with 56 or 59 keys and you let all the drawings from the inception of the game play in the piano and what if you let a little kid from the time he is a child to play the piano see if he can pick up something or hear a pattern...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

germantown md
    United States
    Member #64543
    August 31, 2008
    3771 Posts
    Posted: October 27, 2009, 4:58 am - IP Logged

This just occured to me and i owe it in part to the singer: Alicia Keys...Cant stand her but i am not going to let that get in the way of writing this...

What if you saw the lotto like the keys of a piano...The lotto range has only: 52 numbers or for Powerball it has: 56 i think it is or 59 and 6 are selected at each time...

So what if you was to let the entire range of the piano have 56 or 59 keys and they were to play: 6 at a time just like the lotto selects 6 numbers at a time...Piano players play with 10 fingers the piano but if you look at it carefully they are using more like 7 or 8 sometimes 6 they dont use all 10 fingers at the same time...

So what if you was to create a piano mimiking Powerball with 56 or 59 keys and you let all the drawings from the inception of the game play in the piano and what if you let a little kid from the time he is a child to play the piano see if he can pick up something or hear a pattern...

test it buddy,more power to you.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: October 27, 2009, 6:17 am - IP Logged

You may have hit on something there pumpi. Stranger things have happened.

Some composers of music say that they get their compositions from the universe - that they don't write them - that they're already out there and that they just connect with them somehow. Michael Jackson subscribed to that theory as a matter of fact (no, I'm not a fan). So who knows what's possible?

I do believe that music is in some way an entity in and of itself and that somewhere within it is power. I believe that it's capacity to induce people to get up on their feet and go into spasmodic convulsions in public is probably the least of it's potential manifestations of that power.

Even the Bible exhorts us to make a "joyful noise." There's power in there somewhere.

It might even be interesting to take something like Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No.3 and expand on your theory somewhat to see what possible patterns of numbers could be drawn out of it to make us all bloody rich! 

Since there are 88 keys on a piano (36 black, 52 white) and I suck at math, I'll leave that research to you though. lol

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
        BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
        United States
        Member #1647
        June 10, 2003
        2211 Posts
        Posted: November 20, 2009, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

this is what i said in one of my pi clues replies..the integers of a state show the frequency of lottery aka the pattern of the lottery or vibration...

very good pumpi

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..