Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How Do You Handle Midday And Evening Drawings ?

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Thoth.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1707 Posts
Posted: October 27, 2009, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

LP MEMBERS, I'VE HEARD PEOPLE SAY THAT YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR MIDDAY AND EVENING DRAWINGS SEPARATE WHEN DOING YOUR WORKOUT, BUT HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE, WHEN YOU CAN DO A WORKOUT USING ONLY EVENING NUMBERS, BUT THE WINNING NUMBERS FROM YOUR WORKOUT RESULTS COME OUT IN THE MIDDAY DRAWING. WHICH MEANS THAT YOU HAVE TO PLAY BOTH DRAWINGS. YOU CAN'T RELY ON ONE OR THE OTHER DRAWING EXCLUSIVELY.

DOES ANYONE TRACK NUMBERS STRICTLY BY MIDDAY OR EVENING, WITH ANY SUCCESS, WITHOUT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE OTHER DRAWING ???  IS THIS HOW THE LOTTERY IS SET UP TO FUNCTION ???  IF THE DIGIT 6 HAS BEEN OUT 35 TIMES IN POSITION 1 IN THE EVENING DRAWING, YOU FOCUS ON THIS FACT FOR THE EVENING DRAWING, AND IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH 6 IN THE MIDDAY DRAWING ??? WHAT IF THE 6 DIGIT COMES OUT IN POSITION 1 IN THE MIDDAY DRAWING.  CAN THIS COUNT FOR THE EVENING DISCREPANCY, OR DO YOU STILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR DIGIT 6 TO FALL IN POSITION 1 IN THE EVENING DRAWING ??? (WinD, YOU  JUST MENTIONED THIS ABOUT THE GEORGIA LOTTERY IN THE PICK 3 FORUM.)

SOME PEOPLE SAY TRACK/WORKOUT MIDDAY - MIDDAY AND EVENING - EVENING. SOME PEOPLE SAY TRACK MIDDAY - EVENING.  I KNOW YOU HAVE TO BACK TEST AND FIGURE OUT WHAT WORKS BEST FOR YOUR STATE, BECAUSE EVERY STATE IS DIFFERENT. 

IN SOUTH CAROLINA, I GET THE FUNNY FEELING THAT THE MIDDAY AND EVENING DRAWINGS ARE SOMEHOW CONNECTED TO EACH OTHER, AND THAT YOU CAN'T KEEP THEM SEPARATE, YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER BOTH TOGETHER SOMEHOW.  I CAN'T QUITE PUT MY FINGER ON THE PATTERN BETWEEN MIDDAY AND EVENING THOUGH.  SOUTH CAROLINA IS A TRICKY STATE, IN MY OPINION.

HOW DOES ANYONE ELSE HANDLE MIDDAY AND EVENING DRAWINGS ???

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23277 Posts
    Posted: October 27, 2009, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

I'm having a real tough time reading the message.  If you take that CAPS LOCK key off, it will definitely help everyone to read it easier.

Also, on the Internet, when you type in all capital letters, YOU ARE SHOUTING.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1707 Posts
      Posted: October 27, 2009, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

I'm having a real tough time reading the message.  If you take that CAPS LOCK key off, it will definitely help everyone to read it easier.

Also, on the Internet, when you type in all capital letters, YOU ARE SHOUTING.

Sorry Todd, I didn't mean to make this post difficult to read, and I am certainly not shouting at anyone.

I hope no one minds the different colors that I use, because I love the color selection.  WinD always types his messages in multi-color very small font, that I find difficult to read.  I don't know why he does this.  I  thought that capital letters would be easier to read. 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8366 Posts
        Posted: October 27, 2009, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Track them any way you want back test and see if one or the other or both ways paid you for your efforts.

I track from one drawing to the next. By position taking in all other factors including sums longest out hot cold numbers etc.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
          Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
          Member #69169
          January 5, 2009
          2122 Posts
          Posted: October 27, 2009, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Track them any way you want back test and see if one or the other or both ways paid you for your efforts.

I track from one drawing to the next. By position taking in all other factors including sums longest out hot cold numbers etc.

Dont seperate them if you know whats best for you!

"Many Strategies|One Game"

milochance's avatar - animal monkey2.jpg
            charleston,sc
            United States
            Member #5863
            July 25, 2004
            14 Posts
            Posted: October 27, 2009, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

I track the mid and eve draw as one one contionuos game .I cant say i,m making any money at it but theree you go. I suspect that if I was to track ,say the eve draw that everything  would still work the same way.On the other hand,my workout on mondays mid draw(797) produced the eve draw of201(I had 021)I believe doing  it either way works as long as i am consitent in how I do my workouts.Like you I see too many connections between the eve and mid draws to not connect them.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23277 Posts
              Posted: October 27, 2009, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Sorry Todd, I didn't mean to make this post difficult to read, and I am certainly not shouting at anyone.

I hope no one minds the different colors that I use, because I love the color selection.  WinD always types his messages in multi-color very small font, that I find difficult to read.  I don't know why he does this.  I  thought that capital letters would be easier to read. 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Not at all, just trying to pass along some tips 'cause it looked like some really interesting stuff...

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8366 Posts
                Posted: October 27, 2009, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Dont seperate them if you know whats best for you!

I know what i am doing in Maryland they use balls and have a habit of pulling the 2 digit return if i didn't use the last draw in my workout i would be wasting my time.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                  Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10356 Posts
                  Posted: October 27, 2009, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

In Illinois thdere is a Mid-day and evening drawing every day but Sunday. On sunday's there is only an evening, so that kind of throws a fly in the ointment no matter which way you approach it, no?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                    Vtracs is My Game!
                    Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #3617
                    February 6, 2004
                    7431 Posts
                    Posted: October 27, 2009, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Here in Ga, I track Mid and Eve separately. Even though it does seem that the next hit may come from the previous drawing, I tend to have better luck keeping the drawings separate.

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #79361
                      August 30, 2009
                      93 Posts
                      Posted: October 27, 2009, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

I don't think that the balls from the evening drawing remember what they did for the next midday drawing.

They could even be a different ballset so they don't know what the other ballset is doing, unless they watch

the broadcast; but I don't think they have eyes like the Geico money does.

Pick3 & 4 have different tumblers for different positions so one set of balls in one tumbler may not

even know what the other set in the other tumbler does; unless they text each other or watch

the broadcast.

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                        Killer's Cove
                        United States
                        Member #57
                        December 17, 2001
                        5631 Posts
                        Posted: October 27, 2009, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Combining the mid and eve draws works best for me, at least I'm way ahead of the game by using this method, but for other folks, perhaps separating the draws would be best.  Best to back test both methods for your state.

Best Wishes !

Bob/bg

US Flag    Life i$ good !  US Flagbg

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                          Durham, North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #58710
                          February 23, 2008
                          6869 Posts
                          Posted: October 27, 2009, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

I combine them as one continuous draw if that makes sense. In my tracking separating them makes for me numbers for me. Hope that helps.

Lovies

Monkey Butt, USA
                            United States
                            Member #54569
                            August 23, 2007
                            1124 Posts
                            Posted: October 27, 2009, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

LP MEMBERS, I'VE HEARD PEOPLE SAY THAT YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR MIDDAY AND EVENING DRAWINGS SEPARATE WHEN DOING YOUR WORKOUT, BUT HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE, WHEN YOU CAN DO A WORKOUT USING ONLY EVENING NUMBERS, BUT THE WINNING NUMBERS FROM YOUR WORKOUT RESULTS COME OUT IN THE MIDDAY DRAWING. WHICH MEANS THAT YOU HAVE TO PLAY BOTH DRAWINGS. YOU CAN'T RELY ON ONE OR THE OTHER DRAWING EXCLUSIVELY.

DOES ANYONE TRACK NUMBERS STRICTLY BY MIDDAY OR EVENING, WITH ANY SUCCESS, WITHOUT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE OTHER DRAWING ???  IS THIS HOW THE LOTTERY IS SET UP TO FUNCTION ???  IF THE DIGIT 6 HAS BEEN OUT 35 TIMES IN POSITION 1 IN THE EVENING DRAWING, YOU FOCUS ON THIS FACT FOR THE EVENING DRAWING, AND IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH 6 IN THE MIDDAY DRAWING ??? WHAT IF THE 6 DIGIT COMES OUT IN POSITION 1 IN THE MIDDAY DRAWING.  CAN THIS COUNT FOR THE EVENING DISCREPANCY, OR DO YOU STILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR DIGIT 6 TO FALL IN POSITION 1 IN THE EVENING DRAWING ??? (WinD, YOU  JUST MENTIONED THIS ABOUT THE GEORGIA LOTTERY IN THE PICK 3 FORUM.)

SOME PEOPLE SAY TRACK/WORKOUT MIDDAY - MIDDAY AND EVENING - EVENING. SOME PEOPLE SAY TRACK MIDDAY - EVENING.  I KNOW YOU HAVE TO BACK TEST AND FIGURE OUT WHAT WORKS BEST FOR YOUR STATE, BECAUSE EVERY STATE IS DIFFERENT. 

IN SOUTH CAROLINA, I GET THE FUNNY FEELING THAT THE MIDDAY AND EVENING DRAWINGS ARE SOMEHOW CONNECTED TO EACH OTHER, AND THAT YOU CAN'T KEEP THEM SEPARATE, YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER BOTH TOGETHER SOMEHOW.  I CAN'T QUITE PUT MY FINGER ON THE PATTERN BETWEEN MIDDAY AND EVENING THOUGH.  SOUTH CAROLINA IS A TRICKY STATE, IN MY OPINION.

HOW DOES ANYONE ELSE HANDLE MIDDAY AND EVENING DRAWINGS ???

Don't forget that there are the pre-tests that are done before each drawing. And a lot of states does not post that info. Here in TX it is posted about an hour before the actual drawing. Those numbers may or may not make a difference in your accuracy. If you had access to that info. would you include it as part of your process when you work your numbers?

Raven62's avatar - binary
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #17843
                              June 28, 2005
                              49835 Posts
                              Posted: October 27, 2009, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Here in Ga, I track Mid and Eve separately. Even though it does seem that the next hit may come from the previous drawing, I tend to have better luck keeping the drawings separate.

I Agree! Thumbs Up

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!