Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Workouts or Numbers?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
Durham, North Carolina
United States
Member #58710
February 23, 2008
6882 Posts
Posted: October 27, 2009, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

In the daily pick 3 thread many posters post workouts and some post numbers they feel will fall. What do you prefer? Do you prefer someone post their workouts daily or what they are playing? Just thought I would ask to see what other people think.

Lovies

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: October 27, 2009, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

What you do is ask one of the predictors to send you 7 numbers then play the other 3 in a straight box or how ever you like to play..I like what your post says at the bottom about making a new end..That's neat..Good luck because that's all it is is luck..You will be "trulyblessed" someday if you just don't give up..

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
      Durham, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #58710
      February 23, 2008
      6882 Posts
      Posted: October 27, 2009, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

What you do is ask one of the predictors to send you 7 numbers then play the other 3 in a straight box or how ever you like to play..I like what your post says at the bottom about making a new end..That's neat..Good luck because that's all it is is luck..You will be "trulyblessed" someday if you just don't give up..

Thanks tiggs. I receive that, but I'm already abundantly blessed!!!! Wink

I just find that some people post workout after workout, TTTs, give no instructions and never say what they see in these workouts.  I appreciate the workouts but I'd rather know if we playing the same numbers.

I love Hotmama's twist and I use it alot. She gave us the method and posted it daily in NC at one time.

I think that people are quick to post a TTT with no explaination as to how they got it with a hundred number combinations. I'd rather see what you think is gonna fall myself. That's just my personal opinion. To each his own though.

Peace and blessings. Blue Angel

Lovies

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7344 Posts
        Posted: October 28, 2009, 8:31 am - IP Logged

In the daily pick 3 thread many posters post workouts and some post numbers they feel will fall. What do you prefer? Do you prefer someone post their workouts daily or what they are playing? Just thought I would ask to see what other people think.

Strings of 20 or more picks doesn't really tell us much unless we are planning on playing the entire string. With larger strings even if the winning number is within the string, it's difficult to find any consistency without knowing how they derived at that combination.

I prefer the workouts because we can see why they believe certain digits or combinations might be drawn. By combining several workouts together using consistent indicators, we can zero in on a couple of combinations. We have several posters with extensive workouts with quite a bit of information and when used correctly can lead us to a very nice hit.