Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 12:28 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does anyone have any unusual or unique ways that they pick their no,s

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
columbus, GA
United States
Member #67676
December 2, 2008
2870 Posts
Posted: October 28, 2009, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone, Im new to lottery post but not new, i just have never posted anything until a few moments ago. I have never played any lottery games scratch offs before november of last year. Since then i have hit cash 3 at least 38 times cash4 four times and four out of five on the fantasy five. When my mother was alive she use to occasionally buy tickets. I was very hurt when she passed we were best friends. I was standing in line one day at the spectrum and my friend was playing i asked how to play and i put a no down and it hit straight that day. I have been playing ever since. I talk to my mom ea day. I went through a rough time last yr starting in october. I have been able to pay my car note. rent buy food ect...playing no's. I belive that i am very lucky and have spiritual help from above. I believe in the ask and you shall receive but you have got to believe this, or it doesnt work. i write down amounts of money and look at them alot. I also ask for guidance to receive a nos that will hit. after that day i just started writing no's down and they would just hit. dont know actually how i got to those no's. people would ask me which no's to play, i couldnt really tell them because i didnt know myself. store clerks would play my nos and get paid. people would hear me talk and get paid, how do i know because they told l\me later. i made alot of friends and one guy that hits on a regular basis told me how he would hit and asked if i ever play my dream no's didnt know what that was. but found out quickly, he told me what to do and how to do it. now when i dream i look up the nos and get hits from those. The most vivid dream that i had was about birds. I was in a serious financial crunch and i asked my mother to send me a dream that would let me get some money. I dreamnt that i was in the ocean, im terrified of water and the sky was an ugly grey and i saw a flock of birds or seagulls coming at me it was vivid. i kept talking about the unusual dream well i ended up going to the derby that weekend and i asked my sig other were there any horses in the race that had bird as a part of their name. he said yes 2 i came with 20 bucks no one was betting on either of these horses odds were against them this one pat horse paid 50 to 1 i split my money up on both he bet on the ones everyone was betting on, guess what that horse mine that bird came in 1st place, i was happy. the next day i played a no a friend gave me he said that was the bird no i hit cash 3 midday that day too. i mad c close to 1400 in a week. i was elated. does anyone have any unusual things that they do to get their no's on here. just thought  i would share

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49383
    January 29, 2007
    7309 Posts
    Posted: October 28, 2009, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone, Im new to lottery post but not new, i just have never posted anything until a few moments ago. I have never played any lottery games scratch offs before november of last year. Since then i have hit cash 3 at least 38 times cash4 four times and four out of five on the fantasy five. When my mother was alive she use to occasionally buy tickets. I was very hurt when she passed we were best friends. I was standing in line one day at the spectrum and my friend was playing i asked how to play and i put a no down and it hit straight that day. I have been playing ever since. I talk to my mom ea day. I went through a rough time last yr starting in october. I have been able to pay my car note. rent buy food ect...playing no's. I belive that i am very lucky and have spiritual help from above. I believe in the ask and you shall receive but you have got to believe this, or it doesnt work. i write down amounts of money and look at them alot. I also ask for guidance to receive a nos that will hit. after that day i just started writing no's down and they would just hit. dont know actually how i got to those no's. people would ask me which no's to play, i couldnt really tell them because i didnt know myself. store clerks would play my nos and get paid. people would hear me talk and get paid, how do i know because they told l\me later. i made alot of friends and one guy that hits on a regular basis told me how he would hit and asked if i ever play my dream no's didnt know what that was. but found out quickly, he told me what to do and how to do it. now when i dream i look up the nos and get hits from those. The most vivid dream that i had was about birds. I was in a serious financial crunch and i asked my mother to send me a dream that would let me get some money. I dreamnt that i was in the ocean, im terrified of water and the sky was an ugly grey and i saw a flock of birds or seagulls coming at me it was vivid. i kept talking about the unusual dream well i ended up going to the derby that weekend and i asked my sig other were there any horses in the race that had bird as a part of their name. he said yes 2 i came with 20 bucks no one was betting on either of these horses odds were against them this one pat horse paid 50 to 1 i split my money up on both he bet on the ones everyone was betting on, guess what that horse mine that bird came in 1st place, i was happy. the next day i played a no a friend gave me he said that was the bird no i hit cash 3 midday that day too. i mad c close to 1400 in a week. i was elated. does anyone have any unusual things that they do to get their no's on here. just thought  i would share

Welcome to lotterypost!!

seagulls 852 4332

beach /sea/ocean 615 699 135 466 189 890 290 920 5127

sky 499 7228

ugly grey 652 5393

flock of birds 458 9889

birds  585 085 351 015 017 811 211 127 259 609 6180

Good Luck!!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10392 Posts
      Posted: October 28, 2009, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Divine Guidance,

Hello there. Sounds like you're doing very well with your methods but here's a few things you may find interesting:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/202298/1432864

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/200726/1422848

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/202532/1437109

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34533 Posts
        Posted: October 29, 2009, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Welcome to lotterypost, I usually play my dreams or my hunches. those are the ones that come out, or play what you bill is.  out of town Liscense Plates, I like to go bet on Horses sometimes  and I always play my dreams, I have even hit here from others on lotterypost. This is the Forum to be on, Mystical. And you are right those Vivid dreams do come out. May you have plenty of luck!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

columbus, GA
          United States
          Member #67676
          December 2, 2008
          2870 Posts
          Posted: October 29, 2009, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I have also won by no's given by other lottery post members. One thing that i noticed as well when it comes to no's is that if you repeatedly hear the same thing over and over or turn on the tv and the same situation is going on, for example plane crash or you keep seeing firetrucks i play those no's and they usuallly come out within 7 days sometimes the same day. when having dreams how long does it take for your no's to fall?. I used to just play them 3 days but noticed they would fall right after i quit playing them so i extended my time frame. Also i think state of mind is vital to playing these games i hear people say that they never win, why dont they win? i believe they dont because they say it over and over again and their blessings just get blocked.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: October 29, 2009, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Divine Guidance great you are so lucky but be very careful because the nature of the beast is to lose all you money back..Nature of the beast meaning the lottery..I wish you contuined good luck?..

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10392 Posts
              Posted: October 29, 2009, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Divinr Guidance,

Here's another,

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/188056/1442988

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

columbus, GA
                United States
                Member #67676
                December 2, 2008
                2870 Posts
                Posted: October 29, 2009, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Tiggs95 you are correct! what i try to do is put it in the bank . i use a certain percentage and play off of that. sometimes i dont play until i get my hunches, sometimes i will pay a bill that is due. but i try not to wreck it all.but no one is perfect.

columbus, GA
                  United States
                  Member #67676
                  December 2, 2008
                  2870 Posts
                  Posted: October 29, 2009, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Interesting! good read, thanks