Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 11:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hey Bro!! You never gave me rent money!! Dream Analysis

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by wendy67.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
fun size's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Chesapeake, VA
United States
Member #77653
July 29, 2009
76 Posts
Posted: October 29, 2009, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

I hope everyone is doing well today!!!

Dreamt I was in line for some reason, I think I was in line to pay my rent.  My twin brother name Jay was there and so were my parents.  I was about to pay my rent then I realized that my brother had a big roll of money and I said to him, "Hey, you never gave me rent money even though I let you stay with me!"  He got mad and reluctantly, gave me his ENTIRE roll of money(!!!! (some of the denominations were Benjamins) My mother said to him, "Don't worry this is only temporary".  I felt bad and I just took a twenty dollar bill out and gave him the rest. If anyone has any lucky numbers for my dream, please kindly reply!!!! Thank you!!!!

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49383
    January 29, 2007
    7309 Posts
    Posted: October 29, 2009, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Dreamt I was in line for some reason, I think I was in line to pay my rent.  My twin brother name Jay was there and so were my parents.  I was about to pay my rent then I realized that my brother had a big roll of money and I said to him, "Hey, you never gave me rent money even though I let you stay with me!"  He got mad and reluctantly, gave me his ENTIRE roll of money(!!!! (some of the denominations were Benjamins) My mother said to him, "Don't worry this is only temporary".  I felt bad and I just took a twenty dollar bill out and gave him the rest. If anyone has any lucky numbers for my dream, please kindly reply!!!! Thank you!!!!

standing in line 069 3838

brother 413 214 559

parents  028 7983

family 007 5153

rent  258 547 512 241

money 145 045 533 324 536 199 699 376 567 476

"Don't worry this is only temporary 835 4946

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

wendy67's avatar - disney32
      georgia
      United States
      Member #35172
      March 13, 2006
      617 Posts
      Posted: October 29, 2009, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes I analyze what was in my dream.  For instance, twin brother that would make me think of a double. Then you only took a twenty dollar bill.  Seems to me this dream has alot of 2's going on.  Try 200, 220, and 222.  Works for me most of the time.

smithfield,north carolina
        United States
        Member #77240
        July 17, 2009
        39 Posts
        Posted: October 29, 2009, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

what is his birthday the month and date?

wendy67's avatar - disney32
          georgia
          United States
          Member #35172
          March 13, 2006
          617 Posts
          Posted: October 30, 2009, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

GA Midday 2222 and I didn't even play