Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not reality ! Actuality Pick 3 ! Mirrors about to hit Ga mid ...

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 7 years ago by TheDiva80.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: October 30, 2009, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Mirrors right ?    16 27 38 49 50   Mirror pairs

Here they are ....  singles box

127, 038, 057, 049, 059,      168, 015, 016, 035, 027,

136, 056, 138, 058,       149, 249, 169,     025, 279, 045,

479, 146, 156, 238, 167, 267, 349, 278,        378, 126, 389, 489, 237, 247, 257, 348, 358, 368, 459, 469

40 boxers .....or ....240 straights right?

They should average a hit about every 3 or 4 draws.... but

No mirror for 13 days on Ga Midday. None

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: October 31, 2009, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

The very next draw !   Thats unusual ...... normally a day or draw early.   904 today Saturday !

Win d    

columbus, GA
      United States
      Member #67676
      December 2, 2008
      2870 Posts
      Posted: October 31, 2009, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

what about eve should the others be played as well?

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: October 31, 2009, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Hello DG...... 

Most of the time I play them like two different games. 

For example.... that 904 just hit on EVE draw 2 days ago and the same order Straight......so that would have caused me to blow it today.

It goes back and forth.....but I play forth most of the time .  LOL

Win d    

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          1704 Posts
          Posted: October 31, 2009, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

136, 056, 138, 058,       149, 249, 169,     025, 279, 045,

479, 146, 156, 238, 167, 267, 349, 278,        378, 126, 389, 489, 237, 247, 257, 348, 358, 368, 459, 469

40 boxers .....or ....240 straights right?

They should average a hit about every 3 or 4 draws.... but

No mirror for 13 days on Ga Midday. None

WinD, you always post LARGE groups of numbers to play.  Apparently you prefer to play your numbers straight, also.

Do you actually wager real $$$$ on the whole LARGE LIST of numbers that you like to post all the time ???  Or do you NARROW those lists down SIGNIFICANTLY somehow, and just play the leftover numbers on paper ???

Just Curious.  The way you post, it seemd like you are a RICH MAN, if you can afford to play HUGE lists of numbers.  I can't even conceive of playing 1000 numbers, or even 750, just to Hit straight, or boxed.  It's absurd !!!

So, how do you actually Wager ???

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: October 31, 2009, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Your quote below:

"Just Curious.  The way you post, it seemd like you are a RICH MAN, if you can afford to play HUGE lists of numbers.  I can't even conceive of playing 1000 numbers, or even 750, just to Hit straight, or boxed.  It's absurd !!!""""

You are absurd.... despicablecretin 

You say you can't conceive??  Your <snip> right about that. You couldn't conceive your way out of a wet paper bag.   

Where the Hell do you get... I am saying play all numbers ... You are absurd to believe that ...and ignorant. I don't spoon feed fools with a few boxes ...

My post are for real hobby players that can think and work on their own ....and filter down to what ever level they are comfortable with. 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Win d    

STORM's avatar - Rean
              Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: October 31, 2009, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Your quote below:

"Just Curious.  The way you post, it seemd like you are a RICH MAN, if you can afford to play HUGE lists of numbers.  I can't even conceive of playing 1000 numbers, or even 750, just to Hit straight, or boxed.  It's absurd !!!""""

You say you can't conceive??  Your <snip> right about that. You couldn't conceive your way out of a wet paper bag.   

Where the Hell do you get... I am saying play all numbers ... You are absurd to believe that ...and ignorant. I don't spoon feed fools with a few boxes ...

My post are for real hobby players that can think and work on their own ....and filter down to what ever level they are comfortable with. 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Continue doing an amazing job WinD!!!  Embarassed

South Carolina
                United States
                Member #18322
                July 9, 2005
                1704 Posts
                Posted: October 31, 2009, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Your quote below:

WinD, is this a Halloween Reaction or something ???  Such Emotion ??!!! I think you over reacted to my post.  I didn't mean to offend you.  So it wasn't necessary for you to insult me  with your tone or language. It was RUDE and COMPLETELY UNCALLED FOR, and very OUT OF LINE  !!! 

It was a simple question, of whether or not you seriously play so many numbers or not ??  It cost a lot of money $$$ !!!  I don't know what to think of anyone who plays 100s of numbers - you must be well off financially.  Most people don't play like this.  But perhaps some people actually do. Some people do spend $100s of dollars playing Pick 3/4. 

In any case, CALM DOWN and CHILL OUT !!! My question didn't require you to JUMP OUT OF YOUR SKIN.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                  Stone Mountain*Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #828
                  November 2, 2002
                  10491 Posts
                  Posted: October 31, 2009, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Your quote :

Just Curious.  The way you post, it seemd like you are a RICH MAN, if you can afford to play HUGE lists of numbers.  I can't even conceive of playing 1000 numbers, or even 750, just to Hit straight, or boxed.  It's absurd !!!

=====================

You cannot assault people's post with those kinds of words.....and then turn around and  mis-quote them. You can't say stupid things ....like they say to play 1000 or 750 numbers

It makes them angry.   

Then you come back on .......... and call me "rude". 

.......and yet .....you are still too dense to understand the part where I said ......."I let "Serious hobby players decide on how many numbers they should play on their own." Filter down on their own according to their means. 

I leave it up to their own discretions. 

People like you are very frustrating.....

you would test the patience of JOB !

Win d    

Raven62's avatar - binary
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    49709 Posts
                    Posted: October 31, 2009, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

WinD, is this a Halloween Reaction or something ???  Such Emotion ??!!! I think you over reacted to my post.  I didn't mean to offend you.  So it wasn't necessary for you to insult me  with your tone or language. It was RUDE and COMPLETELY UNCALLED FOR, and very OUT OF LINE  !!! 

It was a simple question, of whether or not you seriously play so many numbers or not ??  It cost a lot of money $$$ !!!  I don't know what to think of anyone who plays 100s of numbers - you must be well off financially.  Most people don't play like this.  But perhaps some people actually do. Some people do spend $100s of dollars playing Pick 3/4. 

In any case, CALM DOWN and CHILL OUT !!! My question didn't require you to JUMP OUT OF YOUR SKIN.

They call it hollerween for a reason: Jump & Shout! LOL!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                      Stone Mountain*Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #828
                      November 2, 2002
                      10491 Posts
                      Posted: October 31, 2009, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi buddy ...thanks. Getting more Spooky around here everyday. I've just about had it with these.  

"hollerween"....  I feel your humor.

Win d    

Atlanta, Ga.
                        United States
                        Member #73339
                        April 12, 2009
                        95 Posts
                        Posted: November 1, 2009, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Exactly right. So what if you post 1000 numbers, it's up to the individual to choose which ones they want to play. Personally, I go with 40 boxes or 20 straights each drawing I play. I don't play every drawing because sometimes the numbers just aren't there. I never once got the impression you were suggesting playing all the numbers you post.