Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas: 11/1 - 11/30/2009

Topic closed. 714 replies. Last post 7 years ago by scoobydo.

Page 24 of 48
PrintE-mailLink
four4me's avatar - gate1
MD
United States
Member #1701
June 18, 2003
8359 Posts
Posted: November 14, 2009, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

TLC

Coin Toss and all others whomight work for the state lotteries, stay away from my posts.

Some people appear to get paid to tell others to buy many quick picks and that it is the only way to play and win.

There are quite a few of those here at LP.

I don't work for any state lottery but i can tell time you posted this win #304 after the drawing had already took place. There is no way of knowing if you actually had this number in a workout.

This is the main reason Todd created the prediction pages so people could put their predictions on the prediction boards and if their numbers came out people would know for sure that the poster predicted it prior to the drawing.

I'm not picking on you I'm just pointing out the facts.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
    Str8master's avatar - Lottery-039.jpg
    Plano, TX
    United States
    Member #81086
    October 11, 2009
    92 Posts
    Posted: November 14, 2009, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

I don't work for any state lottery but i can tell time you posted this win #304 after the drawing had already took place. There is no way of knowing if you actually had this number in a workout.

This is the main reason Todd created the prediction pages so people could put their predictions on the prediction boards and if their numbers came out people would know for sure that the poster predicted it prior to the drawing.

Are you allowing for time zone differences? All LP time stamps are shown as Eastern time, so they're an hour ahead of what the time is in Texas. A post with a time stamp of "12:40pm" is actually "11:40am" Texas time. Our midday draw is 12:27pm. I'm writing this post right now at 6:29pm.

L I F E: discovering order in chaos ...

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8359 Posts
      Posted: November 14, 2009, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Are you allowing for time zone differences? All LP time stamps are shown as Eastern time, so they're an hour ahead of what the time is in Texas. A post with a time stamp of "12:40pm" is actually "11:40am" Texas time. Our midday draw is 12:27pm. I'm writing this post right now at 6:29pm.

Time zone humm! Thanks for pointing that out i don't know what time zone Lantern is in since he doesn't divulge his home state in his profile. I checked that out before i posted.

If that's the case i apologize for any error. However it has been brought up in the past from posters who say they have the number and they post the number after the drawing has taken place this only causes confusion. And again is the reason Todd created the prediction boards. I rarely put numbers in posts only when there's a challenge or some state specific thread going on.  And i post those picks far in advance of the drawing which is going to take place.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: November 14, 2009, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

You are one of those that I was talking about!

I posted at 12:40 LP time, which is 11:40 Tx time, you have 20 minutes to edit the post after you post, that would be12:00 P.M.

The draw is at about 12:27 and they don't post the numbers intil a few minutes after that.

There is no way that I could have posted aftwe the drawings.

The posted time can't be changed by anybody other than maybe Todd himself.

I have read you posts for years you and Coin Toss are pro Quick Pics and pro State Lotteries.

I have suspected you for years.

LANTERNLANTERN's avatar - user 1132Standard MemberTop 100 PosterVeteran
        United States
        Member #4650
        May 4, 2004
        4098 Posts
        Online PermalinkPosted: Today, 12:40 pm - IP Logged Reply Favorites

TLC

Coin Toss and all others whomight work for the state lotteries, stay away from my posts.

Some people appear to get paid to tell others to buy many quick picks and that it is the only way to play and win.

http://www.themass.com/default1024.htm              http://www.littleflower.org/info/music/ihavedlovedyou.asp

http://www.audiotreasure.com/webindex.htm         http://www.veoh.com/collection/s221451/watch/e103092mdWpG2gr

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: November 14, 2009, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

I posted at 12:40 LP time, which is 11:40 Tx time, you have 20 minutes to edit the post after you post, that would be12:00 P.M.

The draw is at about 12:27 and they don't post the numbers intil a few minutes after that.

I have read you posts for years you and Coin Toss are pro Quick Pics and pro State Lotteries.

United States
          Member #4650
          May 4, 2004
          4098 Posts

TLC

http://www.themass.com/default1024.htm              http://www.littleflower.org/info/music/ihavedlovedyou.asp

http://www.audiotreasure.com/webindex.htm         http://www.veoh.com/collection/s221451/watch/e103092mdWpG2gr

You all can't predict, so you think that nobody else can either?

I guess that you never saw this prediction either:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/134410/607076

Coin Toss is not saying anything any more so you must be the back up person!

--------

I know you all would like me to post the numbers hours before the drawing, I am not crazy I know about you all here snooping around.

The lotteries already have too much time from the time they quit selling to the drawing.

I am not giving you all anymore time.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8359 Posts
            Posted: November 14, 2009, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

United States
            Member #4650
            May 4, 2004
            4098 Posts

TLC

It took me some time before i wrote the original post i only did so because i have no way of knowing where you are posting from you profile under your avatar say your in the united states not Texas.

United States
            Member #4650
            May 4, 2004
            4099 Posts

You can suspect me all you want i am everybody and nobody to a lot of people. I apologized if i am in error i apologized twice i will not keep apologizing and i WILL NOT ASK FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS i don't care one way or the other.

Whatever time zone your in and others posters are in posting numbers in threads you and many others who do so only create suspicion in people like me who look for facts truths and realities.

Todd created the prediction pages to avoid confusion like this one caused.

winner135's avatar - anglewings
              Houston
              United States
              Member #49478
              February 2, 2007
              350 Posts
              Posted: November 14, 2009, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Blue Angel   This has gone on far too long.  This a nice friendly site.  Predictions great here.  Take them or leave them. 
              Apologies have been made and explanations given.  Let's get back to the game,  Please.Blue Angel

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8359 Posts
                Posted: November 14, 2009, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

You all can't predict, so you think that nobody else can either?

I guess that you never saw this prediction either:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/134410/607076

Coin Toss is not saying anything any more so you must be the back up person!

--------

I know you all would like me to post the numbers hours before the drawing, I am not crazy I know about you all here snooping around.

The lotteries already have too much time from the time they quit selling to the drawing.

I am not giving you all anymore time.

I doubt if he even knows your trashing him in this thread i though about PM ing him to let him know. But haven't yet would you like me too.

I jumped in this thread after having saw your prediction and checked Texas time zone and your post and they didn't jive. Don't go paranoid on me it was a misunderstanding i can handle it so to should you.

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
                  Member #173
                  April 8, 2002
                  6110 Posts
                  Posted: November 14, 2009, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

61x  6 or 1 in 1st position.Smash

BananaWTG all Winner$. Hyper

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
                    Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
                    LA/TX
                    United States
                    Member #5957
                    July 29, 2004
                    9102 Posts
                    Posted: November 14, 2009, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Hello Texas,

Coming to your state to visit friends, so I just wanted to try picks for a couple days.

I never go to a State without playing pick 3.... wanted to see how i would do ....

Texas Eve. 744,743,047,745,436,344,423,456...042,043   .

Well Done bigdsing hope you stayed with the 043 str and hit it big

"Money is a good servant, but a poor master."

http://lotterynumatic.blogspot.com/

houston, tx
                      United States
                      Member #48136
                      December 11, 2006
                      180 Posts
                      Posted: November 14, 2009, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Well Done bigdsing hope you stayed with the 043 str and hit it big

I second that! Congrats!

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                        Dallas, TX
                        United States
                        Member #60284
                        April 12, 2008
                        3856 Posts
                        Posted: November 15, 2009, 4:01 am - IP Logged

Drawings has been weird lately. Going to tweak my str system and try again next week. I'm hoping to get 2 STR hits each month, which will help a lot! Close but no sauce.

Str8master's avatar - Lottery-039.jpg
                          Plano, TX
                          United States
                          Member #81086
                          October 11, 2009
                          92 Posts
                          Posted: November 15, 2009, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Drawings has been weird lately. Going to tweak my str system and try again next week. I'm hoping to get 2 STR hits each month, which will help a lot! Close but no sauce.

We're going through a streak of doubles and digit repeats right now, don't tweak too much because patterns always change and as soon as one adjusts to the most recent streak is usually when it goes cold and a different pattern is heating up!

Things should normalize next week. Out of the last 45 night games, we've had 20 games with doubles (over 44%). In the 45 games prior to that, we only had 10 games with doubles (or 22%). Long-term we've had 1,347 doubles (not counting triples) in 5,028 night draws which is a 26.8% average. Obviously the doubles streak that began around the first of October can't continue at its current rate of 44% doubles to 56% singles when there's only 270 out of 1,000 straight combinations that are doubles (27% to 73%).

I know some would suggest this is proof that the drawings aren't random but I don't agree unless it can be demonstrated over the long-term (thousands of draws) that actual results are out of line from what's statistically expected. Long-term, doubles have hit only 0.2% below the number of times one would expect them to it. Take another example, the bizzare string of 7-7 pairs we've had recently. What happened over the last three to four years?

7-7 Pair recent skips (blue are below median/red are above median):

1, 0, 1, 6, 4, 74, 1, 0, 0, 3, 173, 37, 52, 21, 68, 26, 130, 16, 30, 1, 37, 63, 2, 32, 45, 4, 13, 159, 11

The average skip for ALL doubles (0-0 to 9-9) is 33 games. In other words, if a 0-0 pair hits, on average you can expect to wait 33 games before a 0-0 pair hits again. The 7-7 pair had two large skips (173 and 130 games) separated by other skips well above the average (52 and 68 games).  It sat out an exceptional number of games, only to be followed by multiple repeat hits over a short period of time. I expect the 7-7 pair to assume a more normal hit pattern now after oscillating between two extremes.

What about triples? In 5,028 draws, we've had 53 triples hit. That is exactly 1.05%. Triples (10 combinations) compose 1% of the total number field of 1,000. Statistically the game is behaving just as one would expect for a random number process.

We should have more opportunities for all single digits in the coming weeks than what we've had in recent weeks. Of course not counting the possibility of a rogue triple thrown in the mix somewhere. Roll Eyes

L I F E: discovering order in chaos ...

centsless's avatar - Me 20Oct%202016.jpg
                            TX/LOTTOLAND/USA
                            United States
                            Member #78380
                            August 13, 2009
                            2593 Posts
                            Posted: November 15, 2009, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Thanks str8master, great info. I think you are right about a triple possibly showing up. 111 and 888 are on the top of my list. But, I'm not excluding other trips though.  I did hit the last 888, 444, & 666 but missed the 111. These were hits before I was really invovled with LP. 

The info I have on the last hits of triples. Correct me if I'm wrong.

000  (9-15-06 ) 

111  (6-23-09)

222  (11-19-07)

333  (1-19-08)

444  (2-07-09)

555  (7-02-08)

666  (1-31-09)

777  (1-29-05)

888  (9-12-09)

999  (6-25-07)

Numbers are my passion! Winning is a bonus  :)

houston,texas
                              United States
                              Member #22948
                              October 5, 2005
                              219 Posts
                              Posted: November 16, 2009, 12:38 am - IP Logged

110    441   440   111   222   444

Page 24 of 48