Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 11/1 - 11/30/2009

Topic closed. 4796 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Vergie6.

Page 176 of 320
PrintE-mailLink
mune4me's avatar - 4eyes
North Carolina
United States
Member #48965
January 14, 2007
750 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2009, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

595,553,355,952,114, 533   looking 4 that 295combo soon

295 is long overdue. Ive been playing it off and on all year..it hasnt fell once this year...

Advice is like castor oil, easy to give, but dreadful to take. Blush

United States
    Member #69530
    January 11, 2009
    7803 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2009, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Be on the look out....a very very hottt missing X00-X88 are coming... !

Possible combinations-----> 900-100-700-400-300-800-818-838-878-588-889-288-088

United States
      Member #1630
      June 7, 2003
      6011 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2009, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Vergie?Listen to me for a minute,ok?

I'm starting to sound like a broken record because this is like the "THIRD" time Ive said this......."NEVER" get into the habit of playing from one stationary list thinking youre going to make money because you will lose your "AZZ" like big time... ! A list "HAS TO BE UPDATED" because #'s fall in and out of the draw..

Mswiz list does have some hits which is good but you'll never make any money from it because "NONE" of those #'s follow a strategic/statistical approach...

The Updated Out Draw list has already recored 17 hits so far as proof of concept....

Start looking at things from a persective of winning money or else you'll remain broke and pick 3 given its dismal odds can turn into a suckers bet.. !

I think the best advice was when someone said (I forgot who) just stick with  your regular numbers and wait for them to come out because eventually all numbers will come out if you just stick with them.  Alot of lists have hit but you have to either pick the right numbers off the list or play all the numbers and when you do that, the profit that you will make after you hit is small.  So it seems like it is best to play a few numbers and stick with them until they come out.

mune4me's avatar - 4eyes
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #48965
        January 14, 2007
        750 Posts
        Posted: November 15, 2009, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

I think I may just combo that 259 today...

Advice is like castor oil, easy to give, but dreadful to take. Blush

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
          Earth, USA
          United States
          Member #80332
          September 24, 2009
          44176 Posts
          Posted: November 15, 2009, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

I think the best advice was when someone said (I forgot who) just stick with  your regular numbers and wait for them to come out because eventually all numbers will come out if you just stick with them.  Alot of lists have hit but you have to either pick the right numbers off the list or play all the numbers and when you do that, the profit that you will make after you hit is small.  So it seems like it is best to play a few numbers and stick with them until they come out.

exactly why i only play 5 numbers at a time, playing 30 or 40 numbers to make 40 bucks is unreasonable.

United States
            Member #72156
            March 11, 2009
            3308 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2009, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Just came from the game...Falcons lostConfused

Time to get some money from NC

Dragoneye-that 252 will POP soon-KEEP IT

Earth, USA
              United States
              Member #80332
              September 24, 2009
              44176 Posts
              Posted: November 15, 2009, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

it was a bunch of them in the club with me last night talkin trash....i think they jixed themselves...Green laugh

United States
                Member #69530
                January 11, 2009
                7803 Posts
                Posted: November 15, 2009, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

exactly why i only play 5 numbers at a time, playing 30 or 40 numbers to make 40 bucks is unreasonable.

PLaying 5 #'s at a time is "NOT" a strategic approach nor can you win $$$ money that way unless youre VERY LUCKY..!

When I play a six way combination it is for $150.00..and 900.00 bucks for a straight...

Then again I dont play in NC stores as do many people...I play where 40/50 combinations are covered with the statistics I use to make $$$...!!!

United States
                  Member #72156
                  March 11, 2009
                  3308 Posts
                  Posted: November 15, 2009, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

it was a bunch of them in the club with me last night talkin trash....i think they jixed themselves...Green laugh

Dang...I guess they did...

Still have faith in my Dirty BirdsGuitar

Earth, USA
                    United States
                    Member #80332
                    September 24, 2009
                    44176 Posts
                    Posted: November 15, 2009, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

PLaying 5 #'s at a time is "NOT" a strategic approach nor can you win $$$ money that way unless youre VERY LUCKY..!

When I play a six way combination it is for $150.00..and 900.00 bucks for a straight...

Then again I dont play in NC stores as do many people...I play where 40/50 combinations are covered with the statistics I use to make $$$...!!!

well please tell me how much money i need to spend and how many numbers i need to play. i thought i was doing something...i pick when i wanna play, i pick the numbers, i let them come to me..i dont chase numbers. i'm 50/50 with my wins and i dont have to spend that much to be effective. last month i did about $6500 in wins and i spent less than 5% of winnings to do that. you dont consider that good ? Roll Eyes

United States
                      Member #69530
                      January 11, 2009
                      7803 Posts
                      Posted: November 15, 2009, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Your above statement is innacurate...just sticking with a # in hopes that it will eventually hit is what makes MANY gamblers go broke..."UNLESS" it is a very long overdue high statistical number and "MOST" gamblers that are very new to this game are unaware of what those #'s are...another reason that NCEL makes sooooo much money off of people who use these methods..!

Earth, USA
                        United States
                        Member #80332
                        September 24, 2009
                        44176 Posts
                        Posted: November 15, 2009, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Your above statement is innacurate...just sticking with a # in hopes that it will eventually hit is what makes MANY gamblers go broke..."UNLESS" it is a very long overdue high statistical number and "MOST" gamblers that are very new to this game are unaware of what those #'s are...another reason that NCEL makes sooooo much money off of people who use these methods..!

riddle me this...

how much do you spend a day ???

how many numbers do you play ??? See Ya!

United States
                          Member #73771
                          April 24, 2009
                          836 Posts
                          Posted: November 15, 2009, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Dang...I guess they did...

Still have faith in my Dirty BirdsGuitar

right on brother, me to.  that loss to carolina was straightBS

United States
                            Member #1630
                            June 7, 2003
                            6011 Posts
                            Posted: November 15, 2009, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

well please tell me how much money i need to spend and how many numbers i need to play. i thought i was doing something...i pick when i wanna play, i pick the numbers, i let them come to me..i dont chase numbers. i'm 50/50 with my wins and i dont have to spend that much to be effective. last month i did about $6500 in wins and i spent less than 5% of winnings to do that. you dont consider that good ? Roll Eyes

Good Job!I consider that good because you figure you aren't spending alot yet you are winning ALOT of money and that is the point!!!!!  We all want to win alot of money but we don't want to spend alot of money in order to do that.

The Hitman's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                              Fayetteville Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #71666
                              March 1, 2009
                              4885 Posts
                              Posted: November 15, 2009, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

what was the score?

I pay my bills with lottery money - I get it get it!

Page 176 of 320