Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 11/1 - 11/30/2009

Topic closed. 4796 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Vergie6.

Page 195 of 320
PrintE-mailLink
taterman47's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Walkertown N.C.
United States
Member #67152
November 18, 2008
1546 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2009, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Way to go to everyone that won last night..

I need to say something on here for all to see..Been a lot of crazy stuff on here lately with people.

Some are envy of others winning a lot..Some don't believe others hit when they say they do

and don't see the number posted..And so on and so on...

Most of this stuff is really just silly stuff..

My case is a little diffrent as in the last year or so i have had real bad health problems..

And not much work..Not going into everything way to much going on in my mind right now and my body.

So i know its me not everyone else to blame..A person don't like something or see something

they don't like..Two choices argue and dwell on it..Pay no attention and press on to be Blessed..

To say all of this i have said some things that are not right about people on here..

And really don't even know them..I am sorry for this..My mind is all messed up and turned

upside down right now..And for me to make it is a day to day thing right now..

I am sorry for any bad feelings i had against anyone on here and hope you all continue to

blow ncel out of the water...Blessing's to all..

United States
    Member #1630
    June 7, 2003
    6011 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2009, 11:33 am - IP Logged

I need to say something on here for all to see..Been a lot of crazy stuff on here lately with people.

Some are envy of others winning a lot..Some don't believe others hit when they say they do

My case is a little diffrent as in the last year or so i have had real bad health problems..

And not much work..Not going into everything way to much going on in my mind right now and my body.

So i know its me not everyone else to blame..A person don't like something or see something

they don't like..Two choices argue and dwell on it..Pay no attention and press on to be Blessed..

To say all of this i have said some things that are not right about people on here..

And really don't even know them..I am sorry for this..My mind is all messed up and turned

I am sorry for any bad feelings i had against anyone on here and hope you all continue to

God bless you Taterman, your health will get better, just continue to trust and God and he will provide.  Blessings to you!

Angel 1

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #75096
      May 26, 2009
      7136 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2009, 11:37 am - IP Logged

I was about to logg off but Glory be to God.  I just want to say this to you. I appreciate the blessings you have spread accross this room today.  Everyone should get along and be happy and blessed for one another. No one has to prove themselves on here for no one else.  People are only distance because others make them that way.  So many negative people are on here and when people post numbers on here it is to help others. I use to post and when I did and hit numbers they got mad, when I stop posting they get mad. I prayed about it and I dont have to post anything to please anyone on here. We just need to respect one another and learn to get along with one another. I pray blessings on your health and pray a full recovery. Wow I can feel your spirit it makes me want to cry because you mean what you say from the heart.  Glory be to God. I pray blessings for you today.  Yes NodBlue Angel

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #75096
        May 26, 2009
        7136 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2009, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Your spirit has touched me this morning. Blessings to you. Wow, thank you Jesus.......Blue Angel Only if you knew....

kennedygrandma's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
          gastonia nc
          United States
          Member #54044
          August 2, 2007
          984 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2009, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Your spirit has touched me this morning. Blessings to you. Wow, thank you Jesus.......Blue Angel Only if you knew....

Hello CHELLA

United States
            Member #1630
            June 7, 2003
            6011 Posts

I was about to logg off but Glory be to God.  I just want to say this to you. I appreciate the blessings you have spread accross this room today.  Everyone should get along and be happy and blessed for one another. No one has to prove themselves on here for no one else.  People are only distance because others make them that way.  So many negative people are on here and when people post numbers on here it is to help others. I use to post and when I did and hit numbers they got mad, when I stop posting they get mad. I prayed about it and I dont have to post anything to please anyone on here. We just need to respect one another and learn to get along with one another. I pray blessings on your health and pray a full recovery. Wow I can feel your spirit it makes me want to cry because you mean what you say from the heart.  Glory be to God. I pray blessings for you today.  Yes NodBlue Angel

Exactly Chella, you are right.  Taterman, you are right too.  What is most important is that we get along and help one another.  Let's learn to work together instead of fighting and being jealous of one another.  There is nothing positive in that.  Blue Angel

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #75096
              May 26, 2009
              7136 Posts

Sorry I was referring to Taterman47.... sorry I do that alot huh Coolmoney.. lol...

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #75096
                May 26, 2009
                7136 Posts
                Posted: November 17, 2009, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Exactly Chella, you are right.  Taterman, you are right too.  What is most important is that we get along and help one another.  Let's learn to work together instead of fighting and being jealous of one another.  There is nothing positive in that.  Blue Angel

Blessings to us today.....Hurray!

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #75096
                  May 26, 2009
                  7136 Posts
                  Posted: November 17, 2009, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Hello CHELLA

Blessings to you Kennedygrandma... I have to go now but have a bless and wonderBananaful afternoon.......

United States
                    Member #1630
                    June 7, 2003
                    6011 Posts
                    Posted: November 17, 2009, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Sorry I was referring to Taterman47.... sorry I do that alot huh Coolmoney.. lol...

Yeah, I know you were referring to Taterman47 but you know I had to comment LOL!!! Jester LaughBut Taterman's post put things in perspective what is truly important, family, friends, health. Money comes after those things.

angel 1's avatar - disney32
                      burlington, North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #77265
                      July 18, 2009
                      370 Posts
                      Posted: November 17, 2009, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Thank you taterman for that. I really needed some inspiration today. My heart has been real heavy these days. We are in a really bad place right now and I am working really hard to get us out. When I saw your post tears came to my eyes. I know God is good and we will be ok. Thanks so much for making my day. And thanks to everyone here that offers help and guidance.

kennedygrandma's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
                        gastonia nc
                        United States
                        Member #54044
                        August 2, 2007
                        984 Posts
                        Posted: November 17, 2009, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Like these today

793 522 531 750 595 190 090 517 495 311 593 704 724 017 864

may not play all these

GOOD LUCK ALLWhite Bounce

Brownsugar47's avatar - batman38
                          North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #70598
                          February 6, 2009
                          185 Posts
                          Posted: November 17, 2009, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Big Hug God is Good no matter what the situation.  He will make a way out of no way.  We are all praying for you.  Noone is perfect we all have our issues. You took a giant step for admitting you were sorry, now let God do the rest.  God Bless you and yours  Taterman

chengcheng714's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                            nc
                            United States
                            Member #71524
                            February 27, 2009
                            299 Posts
                            Posted: November 17, 2009, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

vregie you got any follower list for us like last week?

United States
                              Member #1630
                              June 7, 2003
                              6011 Posts
                              Posted: November 17, 2009, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Big Hug God is Good no matter what the situation.  He will make a way out of no way.  We are all praying for you.  Noone is perfect we all have our issues. You took a giant step for admitting you were sorry, now let God do the rest.  God Bless you and yours  Taterman

Hi Brown Sugar, good luck to you today!!!!!!  Hello

Page 195 of 320