Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Will we ever get to play lottery online again?

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pick3pro.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Lexington Ky
United States
Member #49635
February 9, 2007
10 Posts
Posted: November 1, 2009, 8:57 am - IP Logged

Not looking good to play online anymore.......I used a recommended site from here and had good luck till they stopped it......your thoughts?

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34107 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2009, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Not looking good to play online anymore.......I used a recommended site from here and had good luck till they stopped it......your thoughts?

Which one? I know you can't say it. but I wonder which one you are talking about? I think I will call to make sure.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55889
      October 23, 2007
      5588 Posts
      Posted: November 1, 2009, 9:18 am - IP Logged

It seems many people like to play online. I spend enough money (probably too much) on my local games to play online, even if I could.

So, I'm better off that it's difficult to play online.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49642 Posts
        Posted: November 1, 2009, 9:18 am - IP Logged

STOP Obsessing: Get over it and move on!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: November 1, 2009, 9:39 am - IP Logged

I have a feeling we'll see it legalized and run inside the country eventually. There's too much money being spent and won for the government to not want to confiscate half of it off the top. It's just the nature of the beast.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8360 Posts
            Posted: November 1, 2009, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Which one? I know you can't say it. but I wonder which one you are talking about? I think I will call to make sure.

Click on USA mega on the left hand side of this site under powerball or mega it says click here to play.

You can check out the site that is recommended by Lottery post. The only problem is finding a way to fund your account. It's against the law to play on-line gambling moreover it's almost impossible to fund an account.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
              marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34107 Posts
              Posted: November 1, 2009, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Click on USA mega on the left hand side of this site under powerball or mega it says click here to play.

You can check out the site that is recommended by Lottery post. The only problem is finding a way to fund your account. It's against the law to play on-line gambling moreover it's almost impossible to fund an account.

No comment!!!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8360 Posts
                Posted: November 1, 2009, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

No comment!!!!

No comment!!!!

What's that supposed to mean a slap in the face or you don't believe me.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                  Lexington Ky
                  United States
                  Member #49635
                  February 9, 2007
                  10 Posts
                  Posted: November 2, 2009, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Gee Raven I just asked a question.....Im not obsessed I like to play and do quite well at it.....look up these numbers for Ky this year 610-213-356-836-391........I play each one 5 times straight for a buck usually.....I did even better online when I could play there....and I only play on money I am ahead FYI

Lexington Ky
                    United States
                    Member #49635
                    February 9, 2007
                    10 Posts
                    Posted: November 2, 2009, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Remember.....bet big .....win big........