Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

been trying to win the pick -4 but nothing yet

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Nino224.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
Miami
United States
Member #62793
July 9, 2008
673 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2009, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Nino,

I am not sure how much you are willing to wager. You have to know how your state pics the number. If you know as much of the statistics as possible, it makes picking the number easier. For example, if a double falls in the pic 4, 2 of the 3 digits will fall in the new few days. Now you have two pairs to work with. If this is true in PA, you can use this with some of the previous methods to reduce the amount of numbers to play. I hope it works for you. 

In pick four, it is important to do your homework. Another method that works is to know which vtrac hits the most in your state. One of the vtraks that hit in MI is v1234. You can use the due pairs to make numbers and only play this vtrak. I hit a lot using this method. For example, last week in MI, I knew the pair 01 was due; I also knew vtrak v1234 had not fallen recently and was due as well. Therefore I made my combos. 0182, 0187, 0132, 0137, ouila! box hit 0182. Thanks for this post because now I will try a couple of the methods on here as well to see if they will work for me.

There is a section on vtraks in this forum to teach you more about them.

The key is to have an open mind and backtest everything in your state, before you wager your money. Once you do your homework and it works, go for it.

Excellent, thanks!

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace