Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you ever buy lottery books just to learn something knew on spare time

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 2, 2009, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Do you all buy lottery books just so you learn something new? There's got to be like between: 125 to 175 lottery books out there...When was the last time you read a lottery book have you thought of buying some more just to learn something new like on the weekends...

That's what i would had done specially the ones that cost less than $20 the things is that they dont accept money order most of them want your credit card and i dont live in the USA anymore....

Also i need some help can you all tell me in the USA how many lottery players are there? Just a guess...Thanks a lot...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

NASHVILLE, TENN
    United States
    Member #33372
    February 20, 2006
    1044 Posts
    Posted: November 2, 2009, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

I do not buy lotto books at all.  There is more than enough information on this site (Thanks, Todd) to work with.  Why buy a book?  The author probably got his information from LP anyway.

Monkey Butt, USA
      United States
      Member #54569
      August 23, 2007
      1124 Posts
      Posted: November 3, 2009, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Do you all buy lottery books just so you learn something new? There's got to be like between: 125 to 175 lottery books out there...When was the last time you read a lottery book have you thought of buying some more just to learn something new like on the weekends...

That's what i would had done specially the ones that cost less than $20 the things is that they dont accept money order most of them want your credit card and i dont live in the USA anymore....

Also i need some help can you all tell me in the USA how many lottery players are there? Just a guess...Thanks a lot...

I have purchased a few on the internet, and like you said most sites want a credit card number instead of a money order. I use a prepaid credit card when I purchase anything online so I don't have to worry about having to constantly pay a bill. If I don't load the card then no one can rip me off. I also live here at Lottery Post and I always find lots of things to study. I also love paursing BobP's site. It is a lottery mecca. If only I had 72 hours a day instead of 24.

I would say there are millions of lottery players in the USA but only a few hundred lottery winners in the USA.

30 million lottery players

972 lottery winners

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
        Member #19982
        August 9, 2005
        226 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2009, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

I purchase math books sometimes. I apply the information to the lottery.

Also there are plenty of PDF files on math subjects and math sites available for free.

I must admit I have only purchased a few directly related Lottery books.

Hawk

*We may see something that isn’t there because of what we expect to see

Or conversely, we may not see something because we don’t expect to see it.*

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
          Member #71120
          February 19, 2009
          1209 Posts
          Posted: November 4, 2009, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Im leaving tomorrow night and go to Georgia I will buy a book of their Jingle Jumbo Bucks...will let you know if I hit

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: November 4, 2009, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

I purchase math books sometimes. I apply the information to the lottery.

Also there are plenty of PDF files on math subjects and math sites available for free.

I must admit I have only purchased a few directly related Lottery books.

Hawk

i too like to collect: Math texbooks specially older editions not used by professors anymore...I like to purchase "Statistics & Probabilities" texbooks of older editions they cost like less than $20 many cost less than: $5...I also collect other math, medicine, science textbooks...I like to also use the statistic and probabilities textbooks and apply them to the lotto and to learn something new...

But i have to admit Texbooks in the USA cost a fortune you are talking on average: $130...Here in panama a calculus books 4 times thicker than your average calculus book cost: $19 and new too, compared to $130 or $140 in the USA...the only problem is that i like to read them in english not spanish i find calculus harder in spanish than in english....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨