Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

California Super Lotto Plus: How Sorry is it: I am totally dissappointed

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by fja.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2009, 3:42 am - IP Logged

You know i've heard that California Super Lotto Plus starts at a "MEASLY" 6 million...When california is the most populated states in the USA...Florida which has the 2nd or 3rd most populated state and its lotto starts at like: 4 million...What KIND OF EMBARRASMENT IS THAT...California is the 5th largest economy in the world? Is like saying is the 5th richest country in the world more than Mexico, yet it starts at: 6 million? You know if it was other countries is O.K because the cost of living is lower in a lot of countries but the cost of living in California is up in the roof...How embarrassing is that...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
    Member #91
    January 19, 2002
    12008 Posts
    Posted: November 3, 2009, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Probably not too embarrassing... even in mega millions California only averages about 4 million in ticket sales per draw.  Thats a State with about 36 million people (New York with 19 million ppl averages maybe about 6.3 million per draw.)...Could be that there are a high percentage of millionaires there that prefer not to buy lottery tickets....could be that they prefer to spend there money in Vegas instead....Super lotto sales are probably not that good in CA...

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields