Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Messege From Webpage

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sunjune6's avatar - Lottery-010.jpg
Atlanta,GA
United States
Member #79429
September 1, 2009
103 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2009, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Will someone tell me what is the messege from webpage and what does it mean. I keep getting a popup saying "Stack over flow at line 0".

What does this mean and how do I stop it?

If you think you can or if you think you can't you are right!

Today could be the day!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34080 Posts
    Posted: November 12, 2009, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Will someone tell me what is the messege from webpage and what does it mean. I keep getting a popup saying "Stack over flow at line 0".

What does this mean and how do I stop it?

I would like to know what this means too, I was trying to contACT TODD BUT COULDN'T CAN TODD OR ONE OF THE L.P. MEMBERS TELL US WHAT THIS MEANS? I googled it and got this page.   Stack Over Flow at line 0? Thanks i n Advance!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23259 Posts
      Posted: November 12, 2009, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Please do NOT post support questions on the forums.  There is an excellent Contact Us page (link on left) that includes support information and a way to communicate problems to Lottery Post. 

Also, before reporting a problem, always use the Browser Compatibilty Test in the Resources menu to be sure you are not using an old browser, and you do not have it configured wrong.

There is a tremendous wealth of support resources and tools available at Lottery Post, so please make use of them!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!