Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

One number for pick 3

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jojosurf.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Phoenix, AZ
United States
Member #79467
September 1, 2009
3 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2009, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have a system that will perdict just one number, doesn't matter what position with any accuracy?

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22834 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2009, 1:48 am - IP Logged

wow, you guys get quite a few 2 digit returns...I was wondering where PA's were, you got them.

You had 079 for the last draw, you are also short on 0's...I think I'd go for a double zero with a return of 7 or 9.

Might be worth a shot. Every so often look to the previous drawing, pick 2 from there and your bound to get closer or downright hit it by

taking 2 numbers from the previous draw.

As far as a system to pick just one...that would be quite a system indeed.

Look around the site - go to resources and search for systems for p3. You might bring up something that helps you out.

If all else fails....study your patterns, digits out, missing pairs, sums, even/odds, etc.

Good luck!

chicago,il
      United States
      Member #71082
      February 18, 2009
      78 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2009, 7:31 am - IP Logged

wow, you guys get quite a few 2 digit returns...I was wondering where PA's were, you got them.

You had 079 for the last draw, you are also short on 0's...I think I'd go for a double zero with a return of 7 or 9.

Might be worth a shot. Every so often look to the previous drawing, pick 2 from there and your bound to get closer or downright hit it by

taking 2 numbers from the previous draw.

As far as a system to pick just one...that would be quite a system indeed.

Look around the site - go to resources and search for systems for p3. You might bring up something that helps you out.

If all else fails....study your patterns, digits out, missing pairs, sums, even/odds, etc.

Good luck!

Illinois has it all the time monday midday was 172 followed up with 177. Happens alot

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        phila pa
        United States
        Member #25770
        November 11, 2005
        4619 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2009, 7:39 am - IP Logged

226 ALL STATES SUPER BOX