Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What if we make LP free: Really "FREE": Make Todd Rich and LP Global..

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 7 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2009, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Some of you are saying you are going there again...The thing is that yes i did but i never went over this particular subject... 

There is: 77,000 members here in LP...If you was to take: 70,000 members and each one was to pay $20 a month for 3 months it will be: 4.2 million dollars if we gave that to Todd and let Todd place in the bank at: 6% it will be: $252,000 coming to Todd every single year, with which he can work LP and LP will be: FREE...And Todd if he wants with it can expand or create a second LP that is in Spanish or other language...

And then we do this every 20 years...In 20 years LP should have like: 150,000 members...And 150,000 members each placing: $20 a month for 3 months it will be: 9 million dollars...Place in the bank at: 6% it will be: $540,000 coming to Todd every year plus the $252,000 it will be: almost $800,000 a year that Todd will be making...Which then he can make it a: Global Enterprise and Free too, gaining lots of members...If LP become Global it will have: like at least 1 million members or more....I honestly think that is if LP is "Global" and Free it may get: 5 million members....

Dude what does it cost you: $20 a month for 3 month...You spend that on a Value meal at MacDonalds every month...Like if you was to quit for 3 month MacDonalds will go somewhere...

YOu know 5 million members globally can you imagine if each one of them was to chip in: $20 a month for 3 month: It will be: 300 million dollars...Placed in the bank at: 6% it will be: 18 million dollars coming to Todd every single year....LOL..

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2009, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Some of you are saying you are going there again...The thing is that yes i did but i never went over this particular subject... 

There is: 77,000 members here in LP...If you was to take: 70,000 members and each one was to pay $20 a month for 3 months it will be: 4.2 million dollars if we gave that to Todd and let Todd place in the bank at: 6% it will be: $252,000 coming to Todd every single year, with which he can work LP and LP will be: FREE...And Todd if he wants with it can expand or create a second LP that is in Spanish or other language...

And then we do this every 20 years...In 20 years LP should have like: 150,000 members...And 150,000 members each placing: $20 a month for 3 months it will be: 9 million dollars...Place in the bank at: 6% it will be: $540,000 coming to Todd every year plus the $252,000 it will be: almost $800,000 a year that Todd will be making...Which then he can make it a: Global Enterprise and Free too, gaining lots of members...If LP become Global it will have: like at least 1 million members or more....I honestly think that is if LP is "Global" and Free it may get: 5 million members....

Dude what does it cost you: $20 a month for 3 month...You spend that on a Value meal at MacDonalds every month...Like if you was to quit for 3 month MacDonalds will go somewhere...

YOu know 5 million members globally can you imagine if each one of them was to chip in: $20 a month for 3 month: It will be: 300 million dollars...Placed in the bank at: 6% it will be: 18 million dollars coming to Todd every single year....LOL..

you know and with those 300 million, todd could take: 100 million for himself and make the 200 million be placed in the bank at: 6%...He will make: 12 million dollars a year and have 100 million to do at his discretion...Is like Todd winning the Powerball twice...lol...He could take the: 100 million and engage in a big bussiness enterprise who know or for his family....And still make: $ 12 million a year...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1744 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2009, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Some of us like LP just the way it is right now. Thank you. What do we get out of making Todd a rich man by your plan ???

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2009, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks again for a very informative and enlightening prospect, but with all this brain storming, when do you ever find the time to save the whales?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23349 Posts
          Posted: November 4, 2009, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Some of us like LP just the way it is right now. Thank you. What do we get out of making Todd a rich man by your plan ???

As far as I'm concerned PUMPI IS THE MAN. Big Grin

Why is it such a bad idea? Big Smile

(j/k, of course)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Charlotte North Carolina
            United States
            Member #81017
            October 9, 2009
            7 Posts
            Posted: November 4, 2009, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

why would someone pay $20 dollars i dont get nothing out of it. come on.   you pay me $20 dollars to refer a friend here on LP i can bring 10 people today.

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: November 4, 2009, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

why would someone pay $20 dollars i dont get nothing out of it. come on.   you pay me $20 dollars to refer a friend here on LP i can bring 10 people today.

Instead of having to pay a membership here every month or every year...We all pay $20 a month for 3 months....And you dont "EVER" have to worry about membership again Not for 20 years....When the 20 years come we all do it one more lasting time for 3 months and "THAT'S IT...And nobody will "EVER" have to worry about paying membership to become part of this site...It will be free forever...Not only it will be free, but Lotterypost is going to be "GLOBAL" meaning there is going to be people from all around the world on this site...This site might be very popular on the internet, but only a few know about it and is not advertised in other countries or languages...So you are probably going to see: "MORE PEOPLE" on this site, way more...And it could get the following: Suppose LP builds a platform where people from other languages can read what LP is saying in their language and when they respond it let them read it in their language but when "WE in English see it it appears in English even what the person in another country wrote...What if You "CHOSE" the language you will like to read LP in...Such a technology i think is "VERY EXPENSIVE"...For example imagine going where it says: "Options" and you chosing the language you will like to Read Lotterypost on....Again that will make LP very, very popular around the world and very packed too....You know how Yahoo.com is in different languages, same thing with Lotterypost.com....

Imagine you working at a company and you will not want your boss to be rich only you...How selfish...

You know why Yahoo.com or Google.com or MSN.com are the biggest search engines in the world viewed by anyone in the world? Because they are free and they are in different languages in different countries...I think yahoo.com makes: 42 billion dollars every year...

And dont forget that only: 3.5 billion people are connected to the internet globally i saw that news today...The other 3.5 billion people are not connected to the interenet..But that's soon about to change...

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3114 Posts
                Posted: November 4, 2009, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Last time you used 5% now you're up to 6% interest being paid on the investment.   Where are you pulling that number from?  I can't find a CD in Floriduh that pays better then 2%.  BobP

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: November 4, 2009, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Last time you used 5% now you're up to 6% interest being paid on the investment.   Where are you pulling that number from?  I can't find a CD in Floriduh that pays better then 2%.  BobP

5%, 6%, 4% whatever....

If todd has to go abroad then so be it...and i wasn't talking about a CD....

yeah that's 2% but i bet is like for 2 years when i am talking about 10, 15 years...I myself been to banks here in Panama and they have said that they will offer: 4% and it was this same year: 2009, i've seen banks here in Panama on tv advertise that they will give you 7% for like $300,000 when i am clearly talking about: 300 million dollars...

look when you are talking about billion you can't be talking about no 2% otherwise banks will go broke..yeah they tell you 2% but i bet is for the poorest class which will not deposit more than $10,000 or $30,000 in the bank...I AM TALKING ABOUT 300 MILLION DOLLARS...FIRST OF ALL, how many people in the state of Florida has 300 million dollars 4 or 5...HOW MANY AMERICANS got 300 million dollars about 60...HOW MANY CELEBRITIES GOT: 300 MILLION DOLLARS ABOUT 8....if is 2% then is telling me that everybody got: 300 million dollars WHEN IS NOT THE CASE....And where you talk about is: Florida..How many sport athletes got: 300 million dollars that you know...You know banks need money to lend, the more money a BANK HAS, the more it can lend and it makes it succesful and popular...The more succesful a bank is is because the more money it has...You are not going to get any money by giving: 2% people are going to think twice before giving you their money...They will rather open up a bussiness and let it give them a 30% revenue than a measly 2%....They can give whatever they want i am just telling you what's going to happen...And is 2% due to the economy probably...

ANYWAYS, whatever amount they give, more important than whatever amount they give is that what i said about todd getting the money and becoming a reality is more important...

i am not going to sit here and claim i know about banks because i dont...

if is 6% and i am getting 14 million a year and they cut it and give me 4% and i get instead 8 million a year...I AM STILL GETTING MILLIONS...WHAT PART DIDNT YOU GET...HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE RICH IN THEIR LIFETIME....exactly....

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: November 4, 2009, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

5%, 6%, 4% whatever....

If todd has to go abroad then so be it...and i wasn't talking about a CD....

yeah that's 2% but i bet is like for 2 years when i am talking about 10, 15 years...I myself been to banks here in Panama and they have said that they will offer: 4% and it was this same year: 2009, i've seen banks here in Panama on tv advertise that they will give you 7% for like $300,000 when i am clearly talking about: 300 million dollars...

look when you are talking about billion you can't be talking about no 2% otherwise banks will go broke..yeah they tell you 2% but i bet is for the poorest class which will not deposit more than $10,000 or $30,000 in the bank...I AM TALKING ABOUT 300 MILLION DOLLARS...FIRST OF ALL, how many people in the state of Florida has 300 million dollars 4 or 5...HOW MANY AMERICANS got 300 million dollars about 60...HOW MANY CELEBRITIES GOT: 300 MILLION DOLLARS ABOUT 8....if is 2% then is telling me that everybody got: 300 million dollars WHEN IS NOT THE CASE....And where you talk about is: Florida..How many sport athletes got: 300 million dollars that you know...You know banks need money to lend, the more money a BANK HAS, the more it can lend and it makes it succesful and popular...The more succesful a bank is is because the more money it has...You are not going to get any money by giving: 2% people are going to think twice before giving you their money...They will rather open up a bussiness and let it give them a 30% revenue than a measly 2%....They can give whatever they want i am just telling you what's going to happen...And is 2% due to the economy probably...

ANYWAYS, whatever amount they give, more important than whatever amount they give is that what i said about todd getting the money and becoming a reality is more important...

i am not going to sit here and claim i know about banks because i dont...

if is 6% and i am getting 14 million a year and they cut it and give me 4% and i get instead 8 million a year...I AM STILL GETTING MILLIONS...WHAT PART DIDNT YOU GET...HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE RICH IN THEIR LIFETIME....exactly....

all i am saying if they are going to give 2% people are going to think twice before placing their money in the bank they are going to start a bussiness that gives them 25% interest this will mean that banks will not have enough money to lend, which will mean that small bussiness, people that want to borrow money to engange in an enterprise or start a bussiness and other bussiness will not be able to borrow money and will eventually cause a slow down in the economy...It will not be felt in the USA because the USA is a large country with money but around the world where the lottery is the only source of creating millionaires they are going to feel it...

Jack Pot's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
                      Member #55246
                      September 20, 2007
                      225 Posts
                      Posted: November 4, 2009, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

How about a schizophrenic member? Does he/she have to pay for each personality who registered to this site?

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31544 Posts
                        Posted: November 4, 2009, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

(j/k, of course)

Wink  I knew you'd like it.

Big Grin

love to nibble those micey feet.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                          Charlotte NC
                          United States
                          Member #17406
                          June 18, 2005
                          4054 Posts
                          Posted: November 4, 2009, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

(j/k, of course)

lol

takeemtothebank

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: November 5, 2009, 12:15 am - IP Logged

I think it's a great idea pumpi. Far better than the lottery for midgets idea.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

grandmadec's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                              Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #29819
                              January 7, 2006
                              1249 Posts
                              Posted: November 5, 2009, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Banks have better interest rates they can guarantee in annuities and investments and probably other products.