Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Type Lotto Calculator

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
Dump Water Florida
United States
Member #380
June 5, 2002
3102 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2009, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

This is something different.  At first glance it is a typical Lottery Odds Calculator for games up to 99 numbers. 

What makes it different, is it counts every line so you can ask what line number a particular combination is and what combination a line
number is.

To use:  Set for the lottery size you want to work with and run the odds calculation to make sure everything is what you expect.

Then you can enter any line number, say 7,777,777 and see what that number combination turns out to be. 

Or you can enter a comma seperated combination. 07,14,18,24,39,45 to find out what line number that turns out to be.

You can quick pick by entering a random line number, or try the last two  Pick-3 numbers to make up the line numbers.

Site is here http://www.runtobefree.com nothing for sale. 

BobP

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
    Deeping in Ramdoness
    Dominican Republic
    Member #73824
    April 25, 2009
    238 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2009, 10:48 am - IP Logged

This is something different.  At first glance it is a typical Lottery Odds Calculator for games up to 99 numbers. 

What makes it different, is it counts every line so you can ask what line number a particular combination is and what combination a line
    number is.

To use:  Set for the lottery size you want to work with and run the odds calculation to make sure everything is what you expect.

Then you can enter any line number, say 7,777,777 and see what that number combination turns out to be. 

Or you can enter a comma seperated combination. 07,14,18,24,39,45 to find out what line number that turns out to be.

You can quick pick by entering a random line number, or try the last two  Pick-3 numbers to make up the line numbers.

Site is here http://www.runtobefree.com nothing for sale. 

BobP

see insterestin  a NEW SYSTEM can be release after this....  maybe is a number are for example  index

3000, you can play  . index next to .. like indes 3010 index 2990 index 3500 etc? is that posible

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
      Deeping in Ramdoness
      Dominican Republic
      Member #73824
      April 25, 2009
      238 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2009, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

BOBP what system do you beleive isposible whit this?

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

NASHVILLE, TENN
        United States
        Member #33372
        February 20, 2006
        1044 Posts
        Posted: November 10, 2009, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, BobP.  I like it.  I did something like this several years ago but I could not find anything of value.  That was several years ago.  Now, with the ease of your program, I might go back too see what's what and keep track of the position of the number set.  Thanks again.  Good job.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3102 Posts
          Posted: November 10, 2009, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, BobP.  I like it.  I did something like this several years ago but I could not find anything of value.  That was several years ago.  Now, with the ease of your program, I might go back too see what's what and keep track of the position of the number set.  Thanks again.  Good job.

Small correction:  Not my program.  It is a link I recently added to Lotto-Logix.

I see it as an interesting way to quick pick your numbers. 

Some people want to know where their favorite combinations fall along the path from start to finish, now they can find out.

BobP