Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Thinking way too hard

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 7 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2009, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

In the past few years I've been noticing that intuition is better than logical thinking when dealing with prediction methods and discussions.

Nothing wrong with logical thinking, but in my case I've been more successful with reading "The Signs" correctly.

As an example. ....I've wracked my brain for the first 17 years trying to find the next number. But in the past 5 years or so, I've honed my gut feeling more and more. The 714 example a few months ago which I saw in bed, and didn't play it showed in the MID draw. The draw was 714 in that order. And then today. For the first time in a long time I posted in the prediction area for Florida. I bet the maximum amount which was 10 posts. All the sets were 666 for tonight's Florida prediction. The draw showed 646. I even bought 3 tickets. My friend saw that number yesterday after the total at the cash register in one store equaled 666. Later that day he bought other items at a different store with the same number as the total.....666....Also.... Today...I was watching a movie about the devil entering this person's body. So it all kinda came together....

Signs....signs.....signs.....

This is by no means the only examples of such anomolies, just the latest events.

Also, this is not mystical at all. I believe it's inate in all of us, and just has to be taken more seriously for it to show itself. Intuition that is.

Don't force it and time will cease to exist. You'll see past, present, and future all at once.

Sure these predictions are far and few in between, but it proves it works nonetheless. Obviously there is more work to be done, but it's a great start.

I'd really like to start a thread soley devoted to posting strange events throughout one's day that led to a number. Then compile all that data and find a commonality or whatever.

United States
    Member #41846
    June 23, 2006
    459 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2009, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

As I recall Cashman87 said sort of same thing a couple of years ago. he looked for major events of the day and converted to numbers using some method. 

unlike computers, or logic our brains can take unrelated items and combine them.  The result is usually wrong, but i feel that combined with some logic and fine tuning this can produce results that are better than average

p8

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
      Miami
      United States
      Member #62793
      July 9, 2008
      673 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2009, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

In the past few years I've been noticing that intuition is better than logical thinking when dealing with prediction methods and discussions.

Nothing wrong with logical thinking, but in my case I've been more successful with reading "The Signs" correctly.

As an example. ....I've wracked my brain for the first 17 years trying to find the next number. But in the past 5 years or so, I've honed my gut feeling more and more. The 714 example a few months ago which I saw in bed, and didn't play it showed in the MID draw. The draw was 714 in that order. And then today. For the first time in a long time I posted in the prediction area for Florida. I bet the maximum amount which was 10 posts. All the sets were 666 for tonight's Florida prediction. The draw showed 646. I even bought 3 tickets. My friend saw that number yesterday after the total at the cash register in one store equaled 666. Later that day he bought other items at a different store with the same number as the total.....666....Also.... Today...I was watching a movie about the devil entering this person's body. So it all kinda came together....

This is by no means the only examples of such anomolies, just the latest events.

Also, this is not mystical at all. I believe it's inate in all of us, and just has to be taken more seriously for it to show itself. Intuition that is.

Don't force it and time will cease to exist. You'll see past, present, and future all at once.

Sure these predictions are far and few in between, but it proves it works nonetheless. Obviously there is more work to be done, but it's a great start.

I'd really like to start a thread soley devoted to posting strange events throughout one's day that led to a number. Then compile all that data and find a commonality or whatever.

I guess I have more honing to do because none of the signs I keep thinking are a sure thing ever materialize.

Hmmmm

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49774 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2009, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

ESP is most commonly called the "sixth sense". It is sensory information that an individual receives which comes beyond the ordinary five senses sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch. It can provide the individual with information of the present, past, and future; as it seems to originate in a second, or alternate reality.

ESP or extrasensory perception is perception occurring independently of sight, hearing, or other sensory processes.

People who have extrasensory perception are said to be psychic. Some think that everyone has ESP; others think it is a talent that only special folks have.

ESP refers to telepathy, clairvoyance (remote viewing), precognition, and, in recent years, clairaudience.

Clairaudience is the  psychic ability to hear things that are beyond the range of the ordinary power of hearing, such as voices or messages from the dead.

Most developed countries have had public lotteries for many years -- in the case of nations like France and Spain, for centuries. It was not, however, until 1989 that anyone realized that public numerical lotteries provide an unparalleled opportunity to test for the existence of paranormal abilities. (We're all just part of a Global Experiment to test our Psychic Abilities! LOL!)

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Jack-C's avatar - us
          San Diego, CA
          United States
          Member #61467
          May 24, 2008
          28146 Posts
          Posted: November 4, 2009, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

ESP is most commonly called the "sixth sense". It is sensory information that an individual receives which comes beyond the ordinary five senses sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch. It can provide the individual with information of the present, past, and future; as it seems to originate in a second, or alternate reality.

ESP or extrasensory perception is perception occurring independently of sight, hearing, or other sensory processes.

People who have extrasensory perception are said to be psychic. Some think that everyone has ESP; others think it is a talent that only special folks have.

ESP refers to telepathy, clairvoyance (remote viewing), precognition, and, in recent years, clairaudience.

Clairaudience is the  psychic ability to hear things that are beyond the range of the ordinary power of hearing, such as voices or messages from the dead.

Most developed countries have had public lotteries for many years -- in the case of nations like France and Spain, for centuries. It was not, however, until 1989 that anyone realized that public numerical lotteries provide an unparalleled opportunity to test for the existence of paranormal abilities. (We're all just part of a Global Experiment to test our Psychic Abilities! LOL!)

Those are direct quotes from the Skeptic's Dictionary:

http://www.skepdic.com/esp.html

http://www.skepdic.com/clairaudio.html

etc.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: November 4, 2009, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Interesting concept.

I was only an occasional lottery player for most of my life. But I do remember little coincidences with numbers comparable to those you speak of. One involved my home address where I grew up. I would go through periods of a few days at a time when I just happened to look at the clock at the exact time the number on the digital clock matched my address. In the same time frame I would see the number on receipts and such and have it pop into my mind for no apparent reason.

I never thought about connecting that to the lottery as I just wasn't that lottery conscious at those particular times. Wish I could remember now the time frames and go back and check.

I did dream recently of two four-digit numbers and played them for a week in TN and VA and they never came up.

Maybe I'll pay closer attention to those little coincidences now though and see if they could relate to something somehow.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
              Deeping in Ramdoness
              Dominican Republic
              Member #73824
              April 25, 2009
              238 Posts
              Posted: November 5, 2009, 9:56 am - IP Logged

hi joker.. interesting POST.. I WANNA some ideas please

i have i think same problem.. about intuition and sings.. I SEE SIGNS almos every day I DONT know.. if are about LOTTO or just concidecen i will told you some examples.. . some times i am think in loto.. and watching tv. and. i see a tv comercial about the lotto game of mycountry.. i am thinking.. in wathc number i need to play and i see some of that number.. i am walking in street thinkin adn thinkin about lotto game whati go to do when i won. and i see one LOTTERY TICKET IN THE ground.. THAT HAPPEN continuesly to me.. i think i have some law of atration very hard..,, the other day i was in a car. thinkig again in a game of a lottery  of my country  and after 1 or 2 minutes the LOTTERY SUPPORT BUS . cross bofere my eyes.. its mean wao.. is not all concidence and not just whit loto.. i am reading a book related some. thing .. like dan brown davinci code.. or about any thin.. and in the same day or other i ear other people talkin about this etc.. SIGNS SIGNS SIGNS.. 

so what are your advise. i keep.. working WHIT LOGICAL SOFTWARE ESTADISTIC OR JUST PLAY INTUTION... one time i play 3 lines.. of lotto. by intituion.. so i math 4 numbers. in one line . and 2 in other.. its mean . i have all 6 numbers in ONE TICKET.. but in 2 diferent lines just by intituion.. what are your advice..

sorry my english

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

Monkey Butt, USA
                United States
                Member #54569
                August 23, 2007
                1124 Posts
                Posted: November 5, 2009, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

I have posted a few incidents where this has happened to my significant other and myself and how we missed a few golden  opportunities. As a matter of fact my s.o. has another premonition stewing in the gut right now. Just waiting for the green light to play. But what you say is very true in too many instances. It ranges from winning lottery numbers to saving a life. I had it happen to my sister a few years back when her house was on fire in the middle of the night and the whole family was down for the night. She just happened to call me to and the house phone died. Three minutes later she called me on her cell and told me to come over because her house was on fire.

When the phone died she thought someone was trying to break into her house so she got scared and was on her way to my mom's when a neighbor asked her if her and the kids were ok. She said yes and asked why and the neighbor told her that her house was on fire. You could not tell that her house was burning because all of the smoke was billowing out of the back of the house and choaking the stuffing out of everyone on the street behind her.

The fire gutted the whole back side of the house where the kitchen and the kids rooms were. After the fire you could see nothing but sky in her kitchen and her private bathroom located on the front side of the house.

Had she not called me when she did and had she not been a big chicken, my family would've had a great loss. My sister told me herself that she started not to call me because she knew I would not answer the phone and was really surprised that I answered the phone and talked to her. So yes your intuition-gut-hunch-feeling does play a very important role in all decisions you make. If you want it to capitalize on it then you must develop it.

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #79502
                  September 2, 2009
                  6395 Posts
                  Posted: November 5, 2009, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Agreed !!!!    definitely had more hits on the  gut  feeling   or by syncronicity....... keep at it

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10351 Posts
                    Posted: November 5, 2009, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

It's been said that when we pray that's us trying to talk to God.

When we get those gut hunches, that's God talking to us.

Wink

I believe the cosmos does have a sense of humor though, I think peole, like many here, that are "super aware" of things just don't have it happen for them, yet, those same people can hear someone say, "I've been seeing this number all day long" and tell that person to play it.

So the person who has been seeing the numbers says, "I'd have never thought of that", plays it, and hits.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

s5thomps's avatar - Lottery-033.jpg
                      Hard Luck, Ak
                      United States
                      Member #23472
                      October 13, 2005
                      275 Posts
                      Posted: November 6, 2009, 4:39 am - IP Logged

It's been said that when we pray that's us trying to talk to God.

When we get those gut hunches, that's God talking to us.

Wink

I believe the cosmos does have a sense of humor though, I think peole, like many here, that are "super aware" of things just don't have it happen for them, yet, those same people can hear someone say, "I've been seeing this number all day long" and tell that person to play it.

So the person who has been seeing the numbers says, "I'd have never thought of that", plays it, and hits.

I CONCUR with you Coin Toss! Thats why they call it intuition. I can recall a situation that  I knew was going to happen before it occured. When something happens that seems unusual or out of the ordinary it is wise to pay attention.

"We make living by what we get, We make a LIFE by what we give!"

Sir Winston Churchill

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                        Member #69169
                        January 5, 2009
                        2122 Posts
                        Posted: November 6, 2009, 6:46 am - IP Logged

I understand how you feel but I encourage you and everyone else to keep studying because.....

"Many Strategies|One Game"

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                          Dallas, TX
                          United States
                          Member #60284
                          April 12, 2008
                          3856 Posts
                          Posted: November 6, 2009, 8:01 am - IP Logged

Yes, intuition is always better. Computer does not have this skill, yet.

columbus, GA
                            United States
                            Member #67676
                            December 2, 2008
                            2870 Posts
                            Posted: November 7, 2009, 1:54 am - IP Logged

JOKER !

I have been waiting for something like this. This is how i started playing no's in the first place. On the day Obama was elected was the day it started for me. I was at a store with a friend and he was playing a no so i asked him how do you play as i had never played before. but my mom did when she was alive. anyhow he showed me how to do a slip and told me to pick some no's i picked the month the day and 9 was the last no. i played 50 cents in cash 4 and i hit straight that day. the next day i went by myself and got a slip and just started putting no's in i played 2.50 cents and i won again on a number well this went on to where i was winning at first 2-3 times a week just 5o cents i would play, that was in november last year i have hit going on 40 cash 3, i have played cash for not that much but have won at least 3 times i played fantasy five 5 or six times small wins and once hit 4/5. people were thinking that i was joking so i started to ask the store clerks for my paid slip and started collecting them. Right at that time i do contract work and have four kids and it was getting so slow i did not know where i was going to get the money from,  i managed to pay my car note each month, buy food, put gas, pay bills all from the lottery. People ask me what the no is going to be but it is kind of like a gut thing, i get this feeling in the pit of my stomach or i will pull over and get a scratch off and it is a winner.not all the time, but i usually get just enough to pay the bills. people started to take an interest in me, and store clerks were playing my no's and people would hear me talk and play my no's it got to the point i started going elsewhere because it was a distraction,  and people would tell me what they were playing and i would tear my slip with the winning no on it double guessing myself. the other day, i read a post about a woman who said that she had a chance to make some money using an out of state plate. well yesterday or say last night i was on my way to the store to play and this woman crossed my path in her car it was an out of state plate i was getting annoyed, because i was tryin to make it to the store i had 5 minutes i had already been talking to mom who is deceased telling her that i needed some money and asking Jesus to help me, well i got a pen and wrote the no down and circled it and put play on it. my kids started fighting in the back seat and my papers fell to the floor i forgot about the paper  i had written7769 i had a strong urge that money was on the way.i went in and played no's hurrying back to my car because the kids wouere so rowdy. the feeling dissapeared. well im looking at the results way later that night and there is my no!! yes yes yes i say and double digits. IF ILL be______i didnt play them i went to my car and looked at the floor board there was that no on my piece of paper........i was really disturbed to say the least. But i think winning has alot to do with your thinking if you dont think that you will win then you wont. I say to myself that im a lucky person and that i am prosperous, your thoughts will attract that which you subject it to. kind of like the law of attraction....And God is good. Sometimes like another person was saying i will get the same digits over and over again, day before yesterday im sitting in my car again and im thinking saying to myself im not sure what to play and someone text me it said 100 so i run into the store and ask for 100 straight she punched in the ticket wrong so i told the clerk to do it again this time she punched it in boxed if she had not done that i would not have gotten it, cause it fell just the opposite. My friend called me really late one night and said there is a bird at my door and wont go away i wonder if the wings are broke, i said why dont you play that no tomorrow, well we both thought it was odd, 3rd time birds have been involved in me winning the last was at the derby where i cleaned up. i didnt start using dream books until a guy mentioned that i should use one so i went and bought one, the lottery bible was the first one i used, i started using my dreams to hit, i dont hit ea day but it is usually consistent, i am going to start posting my dreams in the mystical forum soon maybe other people can benefit from it.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #17843
                              June 28, 2005
                              49774 Posts
                              Posted: November 7, 2009, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Yes, intuition is always better. Computer does not have this skill, yet.

Intuition: The direct perception of truth.

Perception: Awareness; Insight

Truth: Fact or Reality

Occurs in the Subconscience.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!