Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:08 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Nov 5th

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by thegee.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2009, 2:21 am - IP Logged

506*-317*-269*

Good Luck Everyone!!!

Remember, in life, we all go through trials, but it's how you carry yourself thru-out the situation that shows your true character. Life is "Precious" so make sure that before you say/write something negative, think about the affect and impact it will have on others. I received a few e mails from a member here at the post explaining to me what was going on with them. This person actually lost their entire family in an automobile accident on Tuesday. The spouse and baby girl was killed on their way back from out of town seeing the grandmother. I speak to this member on the post all the time but only a few times on the phone but I could not sleep last night, so I called and let this individual know that I needed to come over. I left my home at 9pm and got home like an hour ago. I felt their pain that's why I needed to go over. I was really torn up because I have lost 2 friends two weeks apart last month an knowing that this has happen to someone here that I've grown to respect over the years, my heart goes out to their family. I thank God for speakin to me and having the spirit on me that I went over there when I did because this individual was thinking about committing suicide, that is why I wouldn't leave until the brother showed up.  As you can tell, I can not sleep even at this moment. Out of respect for this member, I let them know that I would share their story but wouldn't mention their name. I am sharing this because we as human beings, sometimes forget how blessed we are and with each day we awake, "We need to be on our knees thanking God for giving us another day, because not everyone gets another day". We don't know when tragedy will strike our family, so let us all pray and know that "Prayer Changes Everything"....  Blue Angel

leelee84's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Atlanta
    United States
    Member #48420
    December 26, 2006
    850 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2009, 7:53 am - IP Logged

506*-317*-269*

Good Luck Everyone!!!

Remember, in life, we all go through trials, but it's how you carry yourself thru-out the situation that shows your true character. Life is "Precious" so make sure that before you say/write something negative, think about the affect and impact it will have on others. I received a few e mails from a member here at the post explaining to me what was going on with them. This person actually lost their entire family in an automobile accident on Tuesday. The spouse and baby girl was killed on their way back from out of town seeing the grandmother. I speak to this member on the post all the time but only a few times on the phone but I could not sleep last night, so I called and let this individual know that I needed to come over. I left my home at 9pm and got home like an hour ago. I felt their pain that's why I needed to go over. I was really torn up because I have lost 2 friends two weeks apart last month an knowing that this has happen to someone here that I've grown to respect over the years, my heart goes out to their family. I thank God for speakin to me and having the spirit on me that I went over there when I did because this individual was thinking about committing suicide, that is why I wouldn't leave until the brother showed up.  As you can tell, I can not sleep even at this moment. Out of respect for this member, I let them know that I would share their story but wouldn't mention their name. I am sharing this because we as human beings, sometimes forget how blessed we are and with each day we awake, "We need to be on our knees thanking God for giving us another day, because not everyone gets another day". We don't know when tragedy will strike our family, so let us all pray and know that "Prayer Changes Everything"....  Blue Angel

I am so sorry to hear about your friend and her family!!!  May God give them comfort.   I agree with you be careful what you say or write.   It can affect a person entire life.   I always treat people how I would like to be treated.

I pray to God everyday for letting me see another day!!!  Life is precious it was made to live to the fullest!!  You only get one shot at it!!!

Thank you for the numbers.  Are we going to see triples soon?

Peace

bunnylove5215's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #64904
      September 11, 2008
      1002 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2009, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Hey, dear long time no see!  It is always best not to judge a book by its cover because u never know what a person might be going through.  We as adults have to learn when to let go and let God deal with somethings.  I am praying for you as well as your friends and their families.  Have a blessed day!!!

When praises go up, blessings come down.  Lovies

germantown md
        United States
        Member #64543
        August 31, 2008
        3771 Posts
        Posted: November 6, 2009, 1:12 am - IP Logged

I PRAY THE LORD GIVES UR FRIEND THE STRENGTH NEEDED.U ASWELL

KS eve  6-2-9