Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help Whit Sings And Law Of Atraction

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
Deeping in Ramdoness
Dominican Republic
Member #73824
April 25, 2009
238 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2009, 10:05 am - IP Logged

ALL.. interesting POST.. I WANNA some ideas please

i will told you some examples.. . some times i am think in loto.. and watching tv. and. i see a tv comercial about the lotto game of mycountry.. i am thinking.. in wathc number i need to play and i see some of that number.. i am walking in street thinkin adn thinkin about lotto game whati go to do when i won. and i see one LOTTERY TICKET IN THE ground.. THAT HAPPEN continuesly to me.. i think i have some law of atration very hard..,, the other day i was in a car. thinkig again in a game of a lottery  of my country  and after 1 or 2 minutes the LOTTERY SUPPORT BUS . cross bofere my eyes.. its mean wao.. is not all concidence and not just whit loto.. i am reading a book related some. thing .. like dan brown davinci code.. or about any thin.. and in the same day or other i ear other people talkin about this etc.. SIGNS SIGNS SIGNS.. 

so what are your advise. i keep.. working WHIT LOGICAL SOFTWARE ESTADISTIC OR JUST PLAY INTUTION... one time i play 3 lines.. of lotto. by intituion.. so i math 4 numbers. in one line . and 2 in other.. its mean . i have all 6 numbers in ONE TICKET.. but in 2 diferent lines just by intituion.. what are your advice..

sorry my english

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
    Deeping in Ramdoness
    Dominican Republic
    Member #73824
    April 25, 2009
    238 Posts
    Posted: November 6, 2009, 7:44 am - IP Logged

some body helpe.. guive me some adivise please

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: November 6, 2009, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

some body helpe.. guive me some adivise please

I am no expert on the laws of attraction but I have read all the books and heard all the seminars on The Secret and the Hicks series and others.

In that school of thought you would seem to be where you should be with all the signs and coincidences. In that discipline they would advise you to now relax and let the universe do it's job. Believe that it will happen and it will. In it's own time. Don't try to rush it. Just sit back and be open to receive.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke