Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

GA Fantasy5 Players Be Warned

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by lank.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sunjune6's avatar - Lottery-010.jpg
Atlanta,GA
United States
Member #79429
September 1, 2009
103 Posts
Posted: November 8, 2009, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

When you buy  Fantasy5 tickets with e-z match, if you can't see  the ticket being printed; you are opening up an opportunity for the crooked clerks to cheat you.

They check tickets as they print and if ticket has a e-z match win they CAN easily change it and give you another ticket. I noticed that when I purchased tickets with e-z match; the clerks will check tickets for e-z match winners before giving the tickets to me.

I am not saying all of the clerks will cheat you, but you need to be aware that it could happen.

Be warned and be careful.

If you think you can or if you think you can't you are right!

Today could be the day!

loganville georgia
    United States
    Member #68802
    December 30, 2008
    57 Posts
    Posted: November 8, 2009, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

I stopped playing the ez match because I didn't like them snooping at the tickets. 

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
      West Side of Sunny Florida
      United States
      Member #55048
      September 8, 2007
      3371 Posts
      Posted: November 8, 2009, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

I stopped playing the ez match because I didn't like them snooping at the tickets. 

Yea we have the same problem in NY.  You can add "instant win' to a 3 way, Win 4, or Take 5.  And if you are not watching the clerk like a hawk they can rob you blind.

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #56506
        November 21, 2007
        6537 Posts
        Posted: November 9, 2009, 12:28 am - IP Logged

I don't live in Georgia, but I am sure people appreciate the heads up! Yes Nod

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: November 9, 2009, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Never thought about that, thanks for the warning, SunJune. Sure would be an easy way for them to make a little extra money. They should have music play or something when a winner comes out maybe.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

lank's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
            albany georgia
            United States
            Member #55707
            October 15, 2007
            565 Posts
            Posted: November 9, 2009, 8:52 am - IP Logged

When you buy  Fantasy5 tickets with e-z match, if you can't see  the ticket being printed; you are opening up an opportunity for the crooked clerks to cheat you.

They check tickets as they print and if ticket has a e-z match win they CAN easily change it and give you another ticket. I noticed that when I purchased tickets with e-z match; the clerks will check tickets for e-z match winners before giving the tickets to me.

I am not saying all of the clerks will cheat you, but you need to be aware that it could happen.

Be warned and be careful.

thanks for the head-up cause they do be looking at your ticket before they give it to you., Sun Smiley