Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The HLHH by 5's method...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2009, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

I will not call it a system yet because i've not tried it on states...It sounds funny but for what it "SEEMS" it looks like winning Pick4 is: 1 in 13 odds as opposed to 1 in 10,000...Again for what it seems...

it is simple..You dont have to guess between 10,000 combinations...

All you got to guess is the H-H-L-L combos....but there are of them...you take:

1 and 6 =1;

2 and 7= 2;

3 and 8= 3;

4 and 9= 4; 

5 and 0 = 5....

the LH combos are:

LLLH

LLHL

LHLL

HLLL

HHHL

HHLH

HLHH

LHHH

LLLL

HHHH

LLHH

HLLH

LHHL

There are 13 H-L-H-H combos i think...but they are not all...YOu got to guess if they are "higher or lower" meaning if is: 8 or 3 or if is: 0 or 5...also notice something...the first letter if is H it means is from 4-5...If is L is from 1-3...The second letter it means if is L it means is Lower than the 1st letter but you still have to guess its duplicate...The third letter if is H it means is Higher than the second letter but you still have to guess its duplicate for example whether is 8 or 3 or whether is 4 or 9...the fourth letter if is L it means is Lower than the third letter...And this way you will have deduced the winning number and all you got to guess is between 1-13....After it you can apply filters further if you like...

all you got to do is finding out which number goes where and whether the number that follows it is higher or lower than preceeding number...Each L is a number...

You know this is only if you have been following my previous blogs...You could view Pick4 as a combination game and not a permutation game, crunch it to half then convert it to a permutation game the different numbers use this method and you probably have to guess between 1 and 6 or 1 and 4...AND YOU WOULD HAVE CRACKED PICK4... but i still dont know how much the deducing comes out to...Again this is only if you have been following my previous blogs...if not dont worry about it is only: 1 in 13...And just to think that a supercomputer could not do it....Not trying to brag but if the deducing doesn't comes out too too much numbers I JUST SCORED a: 100% on the prediction board without making a single prediction...Again this is ONLY if the deducing doesnt come out to too much numbers and remember you can always apply further filters...I am kind of happy because if it works i just cracked a: game with 500 million odds...I've always said: Pick4 is harder than Powerball...All that is missing now is "Scratchoffs"....IF IT WORKS...

Dude i want you to understand something notice this "NOTICE IT" yet i still want a prediction website to give me the hot numbers for me to play it and that it accepts money order, a reputable one...I am serious...Who wants to do all the calculations later to go through all that hassle and miss over and over...Dude it sounds funny but i am serious this time i am not making no joke...Do the experiment with any person ask them will you want me to give you the system to win the lotto or will you want me to give you the "HOT" numbers...Anywhere in the world and you will see the answer....I am talking about giving them the hot numbers through the computer or over the phone...How many people "KNOW" to use a computer...Stuff you dont see...I am a lottery player and there are several lottery software that i dont know how to use them...I bought Lotto Boss Pro and never used it because i found it too complicated...Importing, exporting a wheel "WHO CAN DO THAT"...doss, windows, IE7 who can do that stuff...Stuff you dont see...

i apologize if i went over board is just that this is also going in my blog i am posting it here first...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2009, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

I will not call it a system yet because i've not tried it on states...It sounds funny but for what it "SEEMS" it looks like winning Pick4 is: 1 in 13 odds as opposed to 1 in 10,000...Again for what it seems...

it is simple..You dont have to guess between 10,000 combinations...

All you got to guess is the H-H-L-L combos....but there are of them...you take:

1 and 6 =1;

2 and 7= 2;

3 and 8= 3;

4 and 9= 4; 

5 and 0 = 5....

the LH combos are:

LLLH

LLHL

LHLL

HLLL

HHHL

HHLH

HLHH

LHHH

LLLL

HHHH

LLHH

HLLH

LHHL

There are 13 H-L-H-H combos i think...but they are not all...YOu got to guess if they are "higher or lower" meaning if is: 8 or 3 or if is: 0 or 5...also notice something...the first letter if is H it means is from 4-5...If is L is from 1-3...The second letter it means if is L it means is Lower than the 1st letter but you still have to guess its duplicate...The third letter if is H it means is Higher than the second letter but you still have to guess its duplicate for example whether is 8 or 3 or whether is 4 or 9...the fourth letter if is L it means is Lower than the third letter...And this way you will have deduced the winning number and all you got to guess is between 1-13....After it you can apply filters further if you like...

all you got to do is finding out which number goes where and whether the number that follows it is higher or lower than preceeding number...Each L is a number...

You know this is only if you have been following my previous blogs...You could view Pick4 as a combination game and not a permutation game, crunch it to half then convert it to a permutation game the different numbers use this method and you probably have to guess between 1 and 6 or 1 and 4...AND YOU WOULD HAVE CRACKED PICK4... but i still dont know how much the deducing comes out to...Again this is only if you have been following my previous blogs...if not dont worry about it is only: 1 in 13...And just to think that a supercomputer could not do it....Not trying to brag but if the deducing doesn't comes out too too much numbers I JUST SCORED a: 100% on the prediction board without making a single prediction...Again this is ONLY if the deducing doesnt come out to too much numbers and remember you can always apply further filters...I am kind of happy because if it works i just cracked a: game with 500 million odds...I've always said: Pick4 is harder than Powerball...All that is missing now is "Scratchoffs"....IF IT WORKS...

Dude i want you to understand something notice this "NOTICE IT" yet i still want a prediction website to give me the hot numbers for me to play it and that it accepts money order, a reputable one...I am serious...Who wants to do all the calculations later to go through all that hassle and miss over and over...Dude it sounds funny but i am serious this time i am not making no joke...Do the experiment with any person ask them will you want me to give you the system to win the lotto or will you want me to give you the "HOT" numbers...Anywhere in the world and you will see the answer....I am talking about giving them the hot numbers through the computer or over the phone...How many people "KNOW" to use a computer...Stuff you dont see...I am a lottery player and there are several lottery software that i dont know how to use them...I bought Lotto Boss Pro and never used it because i found it too complicated...Importing, exporting a wheel "WHO CAN DO THAT"...doss, windows, IE7 who can do that stuff...Stuff you dont see...

i apologize if i went over board is just that this is also going in my blog i am posting it here first...

all you got to do is finding out which number goes where and whether the number that follows it is higher or lower than preceeding number...Each L or H is a number...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2009, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Believe it or not i owe this idea to: Perdue who subliminally prompted me to write this and to a series of events that happened today...I was going to write this 3 weeks ago but it will not have come out the same way....it will had been different...

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2009, 4:37 am - IP Logged

You know this can be also used in Pick5, in Pick6 and in Powerball...

I dont know i am just guessing the choices but like for Pick4 you have like 12 combos choices, for Pick5 who knows there might be 18 or 22 combos choices [including Powerball, the only difference is that Powerball/MegaMillion would have more combinations to play not combos but combinations]; for Pick6 there might be: 28 or 30 combos choices...So if this is correct the odds to play Pick6 would be 1 in 30....Basically 1 in 30 of the combo choices...But again i dont know how many combos each choices have...

If this went for the 4/5's or 5/6's it will be a killer....