Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What if the state lottery decided to play dirty: What if the lotto was like a weighing scale...

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2009, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

i thought about this like since 6 years ago but is now that i am remembering...What if every combination of scanned into a register and every combination had a different weight, so that the combinations coming from every retailer formed a "UNIQUE WEIGHT" in a scale and give you a unique reading and the readings transformed into unique combination....No offense but there is no way you could had "CRACKED/WIN" such a system...You would had been better off going after "Scratchoffs" even thought i believe that scratchoffs have: 700 million odds and not 200 million odds like MegaMillions/Powerball...

Such a weighting scale Lotto there is now way you could had win it...For it to happened every person that played will had had to played the same combination in the same location in the exact order...Such a scale lotto will be like a kite changing altitudes at different moments...

scary aint it...What if Powerball one day decided to play dirty and do this....It will be the: "SUM OF ALL FEARS".....I am not saying is can't happened all i am saying is: It could happen...I tell you there will be no system against such a wheighing scale lotto...Dude there should will be no escape...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Jack Pot's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
    Member #55246
    September 20, 2007
    225 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2009, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

"scary aint it...What if Powerball one day decided to play dirty and do this....It will be the: "SUM OF ALL FEARS".....I am not saying is can't happened all i am saying is: It could happen...I tell you there will be no system against such a wheighing scale lotto...Dude there should will be no escape..."

LOL- even if the lottery will be abolished on the face of the earth- it will not change anything for me. 

What a waste of life thinking so much about lottery, Pumpi.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5146 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2009, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

i thought about this like since 6 years ago but is now that i am remembering...What if every combination of scanned into a register and every combination had a different weight, so that the combinations coming from every retailer formed a "UNIQUE WEIGHT" in a scale and give you a unique reading and the readings transformed into unique combination....No offense but there is no way you could had "CRACKED/WIN" such a system...You would had been better off going after "Scratchoffs" even thought i believe that scratchoffs have: 700 million odds and not 200 million odds like MegaMillions/Powerball...

Such a weighting scale Lotto there is now way you could had win it...For it to happened every person that played will had had to played the same combination in the same location in the exact order...Such a scale lotto will be like a kite changing altitudes at different moments...

scary aint it...What if Powerball one day decided to play dirty and do this....It will be the: "SUM OF ALL FEARS".....I am not saying is can't happened all i am saying is: It could happen...I tell you there will be no system against such a wheighing scale lotto...Dude there should will be no escape...

don't BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UR>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOIM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>STUPID>SOIM!!!

TODD>>>>>>>>>>>>SHOULD>>>>>>>>>>LOCK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UR>>>>>>>>>STUPID>OUT????

but,<<<<<<<<<<<<<that's"$$>>>>>>>>>>222222222222222222222222222222222TODD&D>>LP$$$$

thank'ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss>>>>$$$$$$

remember:

psykomo is (KRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>???????!

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: November 10, 2009, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

will like to remaind you that that's 500 million odds for the 20 million Powerball starting jackpot for the 100+ million it will be like 650 million odds...

SCARY AINT IT...I SCARED YOU DIDNT I??LOL...Dont worry the 3 Pick2's/0-9 ending digits using the Pick2 wheel matching it then deducing will pick it up by that i mean it will still win it if you have been following my blog...Same thing with large money in the bank earning interests and using the interest to win Powerball...There is 1 more system i have in my blog who will also pick it up...I got like 4 systems also in my blog who will also pick it up but they dont work i can't make them to work maybe you can...

i know meti la pata i messed up but want to know something i wrote this on a computer screen like 7 years ago i was young and you know how the lottery is a cartel what if they have been following my tracks all along and use the keyboard to compile information what if they had implemented this system then? We will have never know and that will had hurt more, way more...plus i was using government computers...

believe it or not it will still not matter you could still win Powerball...it just that this time it will be 50/50 50% chance in your favor and 50% chance against you....But i am not going to lie to you it will look VERY intimidating...It sounds as if you was crossing a alarm lazer field but is not...But i have to admit meti la pata because there is the 50% chance against you...You know what's creepy about the weighing scale method? that the state lottery could track every combination played live as it happens and they will know before hand what will play...but want to know something that i just realized.."Mathematically" it can be solved and you could know how many each combination weighs is something with "lots of variables" IT CAN BE SOLVED "mathematically" just got to wait and find out if that information will be available...the right algorithm will also solve it....

you know bigatoo difference number will also pick it up if you can make it to work...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: November 10, 2009, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

will like to remaind you that that's 500 million odds for the 20 million Powerball starting jackpot for the 100+ million it will be like 650 million odds...

SCARY AINT IT...I SCARED YOU DIDNT I??LOL...Dont worry the 3 Pick2's/0-9 ending digits using the Pick2 wheel matching it then deducing will pick it up by that i mean it will still win it if you have been following my blog...Same thing with large money in the bank earning interests and using the interest to win Powerball...There is 1 more system i have in my blog who will also pick it up...I got like 4 systems also in my blog who will also pick it up but they dont work i can't make them to work maybe you can...

i know meti la pata i messed up but want to know something i wrote this on a computer screen like 7 years ago i was young and you know how the lottery is a cartel what if they have been following my tracks all along and use the keyboard to compile information what if they had implemented this system then? We will have never know and that will had hurt more, way more...plus i was using government computers...

believe it or not it will still not matter you could still win Powerball...it just that this time it will be 50/50 50% chance in your favor and 50% chance against you....But i am not going to lie to you it will look VERY intimidating...It sounds as if you was crossing a alarm lazer field but is not...But i have to admit meti la pata because there is the 50% chance against you...You know what's creepy about the weighing scale method? that the state lottery could track every combination played live as it happens and they will know before hand what will play...but want to know something that i just realized.."Mathematically" it can be solved and you could know how many each combination weighs is something with "lots of variables" IT CAN BE SOLVED "mathematically" just got to wait and find out if that information will be available...the right algorithm will also solve it....

you know bigatoo difference number will also pick it up if you can make it to work...

also what i described is for RNG computer generated numbers is not for ball lotteries...

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: November 11, 2009, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

I am going to mention this because i want to OPEN your eyes and let you know that the State or any big organization HAS TOO MUCH POWER AND CAN PLAY DIRTY...I've suspected this for years....

How many people "SEEING" the movie the Net with Sandra Bullock..A good example but i am not going to talk about that...Remember that movie with Russell Crowe and Al Pacino where he is going against the "Cigarette company" well imagine that you was someone like that that you had some secrets or dirt against the a BIG CORPORATION, THE STATE, ETC???Suppose you was the guy russell crowe that had something agaisnst the Cigarette company and you wanted to go public or expose their dirt???Dude any organization that makes: 100 million or more a year is TOO POWERFUL...You know something they could do? sounds weird sounds like science fiction BUT IT CAN; IT COULD HAPPEN...They first find out who you are, where you live...Then they could find out where you grocery shop or where you regularly go and drink beer...For instance if they found out that you like to buy regularly tea in a small little box or Orange juice again this sounds like science fiction but it can happen...since you are going against a corporation/company that makes: 300 or 600 million dollars a year...What does it cost them to create a "small" orange juice enough quantities, to replace the big truck that brings the orange juices...Can they replicate anything? they sure can...what do they do? they play dirty and bribe the truck driver to look the other way while they replace the truck driver container and they go and refill all the grocery store's tea bag boxes or orange juices...Now since is not everyone who will pick up an orange juice they will target you and they can put in that orange juice, mad cow disease, asbestos, something that can kill you and if it doesn't kill you entirely send you to the hospital where they can get you and kill you like they did in the movie "THE NET"....the few people that bought orange juices will get cancer because of the asbestos but they dont care that's the small price to make you pay, they got the mission done and how much did this cost to bribe the truck? maybe: $200,000 or $300,000 which if is placed in the bank it will guarantee the driver a constant paycheck of: $1,500 a month forever...All legal and you will never know it happened all clean...how much did this cost the corporation? $200K or $300K when they clearly make: $300 million every single year...

Another example i thought about this couple of months ago...Suppose you had some money like 25 million dollars and you was going agaisnt a big corporation or let's say someone didnt like you...They can get: $300,000 place it in the bank: and that's $1,500 a month forever if you are not married or even if you are: they pay a "super hot chick" the ones that you will not say no to...They ask her to be in the right place at the right time with you something begins she gets pregant she is paid to separate from you in 5 years you might had married her might had not the fact that she has a baby from you go to court and you got to pay her 30% or 35% of your wealth...or she can tell your wife, your wife finds out and your wife breaks up with you and you got to give your wife: 50%...plus the 20% for the hot chick that got your baby and what used to be: 100% is now: 30%...And is all clean and they can do this...

another example...You might have alarm in your house whatever...they pay someone to kidnapped you you and your wife not this is not an ordinary kidnapped..specially those houses that got garages they get in the car with you and your family, they drive ask you to pull in in the garage nobody will see anything and they put you to suffer in YOUR OWN HOUSE, and ask you to give them the information whatever information you might be holding from them...cut off the phone lines and like nothing happened, you give them the information, they leave take you with them leave you in the dessert and they dissappear take your cell phone with them flat the tires, they didnt and will not kill you but they got what they wanted...

and is all clean...nobody saw anything...and the law can't go against this big coporations or cigarette company...Now the same scenario can happened with the State lottery where not 300 million but billions a year are at stake...

you are laughing at this saying the odds of that are extreme, they are but dont say it can't happen...It might not happen in the USA but around the world it sure can...You may say this can't happened...What if every keyboard typing was going towards an organization/building...All the corporations got to do is "bribe" YOUR PARTICULAR COMPUTER KEYBOARD" information...and they got all what they wanted...Similar to emails and phone numbers records that are sold to other companies for money...Is wrong but they do it for the money...All clean and the law can't get them is basically going around the law and not getting caught...

what i am saying is: there are ways....

the same way the big corporations can play dirty the same way the: State lottery can play dirty...That's what happens when you make: $100 million a year or more...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: November 11, 2009, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

something else the state lottery could do if they were against this site and wanted to shut it down..They could set aside 20 million dollars in the bank at: 5% it will be: 1 million and with it they take it and pay people to join this site for a particular period...I dont know how much a: 6 month membership is but let's say is $30 dollars...They sign for 6 month or 1 year or for a small period: 1 million divided by $30 is a large number...So they join...Todd begins to think that this site is getting bigger and with the money he earned begins to buy stuff for himself goes beyond his mean thinking they will continue to join, they purposely withdraw all of them..Todd is in debt...Again little details...

or create a "hot line" line for whoever spills the beans on systems mentioned on this site...another option but it will be too cruel is that they pay people on this site not to renew their membership...and is all legal and nobody can't tell them anything...why? because they are powerful..

but i dont know if they necessarily want to shut down this site...

did you know i think they got a computer program that you can feed it shreeded paper and it will put the pieces together...

i dont know if todd shreds the paper with the information he gets but i know those shreded papers from todd got to go into some thrash bin and that thrash truck can be intercepted and bribed...they find out every member"s phone number...they could even do it with the computer keyboard strokes...what i am saying is there are ways...thrash trucks have been caught here in panama getting bribed not to pick up certain area thrash...protesting kind of thing...