Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

One Up One Down Pick 3 Question

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Lucky.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Nashville, TN
United States
Member #82267
November 9, 2009
6 Posts
Posted: November 11, 2009, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

I found a posting on this forum that pointed me to a site that posted a One Up One Down Pick 3 System (so a big thanks!).  But, I was wondering if anyone knows if there is advice or a recommended system on how to pick the numbers that you select for the One Up One Down, or if this is just left up to the individual to choose which method he/she wants to use to select numbers.

Thanks so much!  Mary

chicago,il
    United States
    Member #71082
    February 18, 2009
    78 Posts
    Posted: November 13, 2009, 8:29 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I found a posting on this forum that pointed me to a site that posted a One Up One Down Pick 3 System (so a big thanks!).  But, I was wondering if anyone knows if there is advice or a recommended system on how to pick the numbers that you select for the One Up One Down, or if this is just left up to the individual to choose which method he/she wants to use to select numbers.

Thanks so much!  Mary

This sounds crazy and its my own system i take gas prices usually 2 stations that have 3 grades of gas on the sign and have the prices up and i do a straight or one up down system on gas prices. Sounds crazy but i hit all the time. This week was 289 so i dropped the 2 to a 1 189 and hit it straight because the 8 has been hot in ill and the 1 was due. I study the weekly numbers and select. 918 just came in last night. I also did that method last week with 195. I pllayed combo so no worries on that one but that was my tic tac toe gas prices method. I know its crazy but i hit so many times by doin this.

Jack-C's avatar - us
      San Diego, CA
      United States
      Member #61467
      May 24, 2008
      28146 Posts
      Posted: November 13, 2009, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Hi,

Thanks so much!  Mary

You use the last draw.  If you look at the history for your state, you will see what I mean.  A true "up 1/down 1" is a little expensive though for most people.  I think a little over 20 numbers to play.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49642 Posts
        Posted: November 13, 2009, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Thanks so much!  Mary

Some folks have a Favorite Number they Play: They notice that it misses by One Number in One Position, so they use this:

The 1 Up and 1 Down Method

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #20
          December 20, 2000
          56958 Posts
          Posted: November 13, 2009, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Some folks have a Favorite Number they Play: They notice that it misses by One Number in One Position, so they use this:

The 1 Up and 1 Down Method

I use this every day for my "Number Of The Day" in the "All  States  Pick 3  Of  The  Day" thread:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203625

Good Luck Lep