Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Strange 5s in an Oppositional Year

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: November 12, 2009, 7:27 am - IP Logged

Greetings from a soggy so-and-so....thanks to a DelMarVa Nor'Easter that came from the South.  But you probably know by now, I love rain and dark, gloomy, weather.  It does not darken my mood but soothes and renews me, I suppose so that I can deal with everyone around me stressing out because of the weather.....

I'm in an opposition year numerologically speaking and winnings in an opposition year are typically lean buoyed only by bursts of intuition like flashes of sunlight through a dark sky.  Fleeting at best and really hard to catch and hold long enough to apply and win.  My intuition in the numbers realm has been quite odd at times but always entertaining. 

For a while now, the number 5 has been in my space and quite puzzling.  Whether it's the V of The Tarot or just 5's in general, they seem to be trying to tell me something.    Recently, I started noticing 555 and then, last 6: 30 p.m., the kicker -  I had a 5555 in front of me.  Turned a few streets and pulled in and found side-by-side vehicles with 5555 plates.  Ok, now you've got my attention.     But I'm accustomed to this type of wake up and get it frequently albeit not always with numbers.  It's a lot to do with synchronicity (something everyone should be aware of, I believe).  Were it not for months of seeing The High Priest pop up, I might be inclined to just chalk up this 5 event to a moment in time, now gone and to be forgotten.  I should mention that at 6:30 p.m. last night, I had not yet seen the daytime results for DE, so I had no idea the day number was 559 only to be followed by the nite 4-digit 1551.

But what does it all mean?  I called my dear GA friend and was discussing 718 - strong pings now probably leading up Mercury's move to Sag on the 15th - and a tiny light bulb shimmers in my brain.   Also, 222 (and since 2222 fell in GA, weighing on my mind).

Back to the 5's which are associated with Virgo (current Scorpio/Virgo/Scorpio line up moving to Libra moon) and, in DE, 5's have been associated with Sag.    Perhaps the 5's were just a momentary blip as I moved through space and time last night in my travels around town.  Or perhaps the 5's are a sentinel or herald number, here to remind me it's time.    But time for what?  I asked the Tarot only to find the response - use your intuition.    Anyone see a trend here?  I'm going in circles or cycles. 

So, today, I ponder the possibilities and hope that my opposition year is coming to a close soon.   Oh yes, and what is that saying?  Hope floats?    Let's hope so.

J   Type   

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49383
    January 29, 2007
    7308 Posts
    Posted: November 12, 2009, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Thanks   Type 

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

grandmadec's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #29819
      January 7, 2006
      1243 Posts
      Posted: November 12, 2009, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm.  Now you have me wondering.  Ohio recently had triple 999,s and 111's.  We have only had 3 different quad numbers in the pick 4 and 5555 has only fallen one time midday on Nov 18th, 2003.  Sometimes your numbers are good in Ohio, so hmmmm what do you think?

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
        Member #2217
        September 1, 2003
        985 Posts
        Posted: November 12, 2009, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm.  Now you have me wondering.  Ohio recently had triple 999,s and 111's.  We have only had 3 different quad numbers in the pick 4 and 5555 has only fallen one time midday on Nov 18th, 2003.  Sometimes your numbers are good in Ohio, so hmmmm what do you think?

Hey grandmadec - I think quads are the most elusive and the truest "gamble" of the small games and must be the sweetest to experience (I'm waiting for it, myself).  I have a remote history with Cleveland and I certainly feel an affinity for my Ohio friends.   If it's a choice between a 50 cent wager and kicking myself senseless in the event it falls and I miss it, I go ahead and play the 50 - but only once in a blue moon for quads.   So, so elusive.    I wish you lots of luck whatever you decide to do!   J

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
          South Georgia
          United States
          Member #100
          January 28, 2002
          3734 Posts
          Posted: November 12, 2009, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

I haveseen them come around the 5858, but not as a rule. they seem to semi-follow the triple indicators when they fall in the 4- way games.  Like Jake said.. blue moons.

With too much time on my hands today I have my favorite intuition story for you. Sometimes psy means psycho my ex used to say about me.

I was driving the hour ride from work to home and kept hearing " chicken" "chicken" and knew it was associated with my son.  Halfway home I turned and went back to town thinking he must need the nutrition in chicken and it was too late to cook.  I got a bucket of the stuff an arrived home over an hour late. Hubby was at the door, worried I was so late ( probably worried about what he was going to eat). I explained I had to go get chicken because I kept hearing it in the car and thought it must be important.  He pointed at our boy. He was covered in chicken pox. I learned psychic is always right, deciding what to do about it is where it can go awry.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

hesperides's avatar - girlz1
            Houston, TX
            United States
            Member #72540
            March 20, 2009
            1102 Posts
            Posted: November 12, 2009, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Jake, love your style of writing and random thoughts.  I'm trying my best to follow my intuition.  Sometimes, it is not so natural - most of us keep 2nd guessing ourselves.

spookysoozy, you are spooky indeed.  What a gift!

hesperides's avatar - girlz1
              Houston, TX
              United States
              Member #72540
              March 20, 2009
              1102 Posts
              Posted: November 14, 2009, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Texas 5-2-5- eve Friday 13th

columbus, GA
                United States
                Member #67676
                December 2, 2008
                2870 Posts
                Posted: November 14, 2009, 1:15 am - IP Logged

Hi Jake i was just reading your post, it almost sounds like we have the same way to get no's i myself have been seeing alot of 5's i play them quite often, i feel that the minute that i decide not to play it will be when it will hit. i have had some out of the world experiences with no's and am now getting around to playing the normal way? but even then it is not normal, something stands out, i have a .........more developed intuition even more so than others, so this is what i have been told, by people that dont believe in precognition. my mind is very occupied and busy i work go to school and have 4 children that im rearing by myself.I hit the lottery the first time i played ever, that was last november i have now hitl umteen times never knowing that if i trusted myself more i would probably be very wealthy right now. in different games it is different than cash 3 and 4 i found that i was good at keno too, not knowing at first how to play it i hit not to long ago 10x, i seem to write on all kinds of papers no's that flash because sometimes it is fleeting and sometimes the feeling is persistent. I am now wanting to find a way to help others win as well.......i find i play the no's sometimes a play a day a week ahead then dont play it again and it falls, sometimes the no;s just come....mostly when i am in a relaxed mode driving to work or something of that sort.......there is lots to talk about i might start looking into trying to dowse the no's not sure, i alot of times speak to other players and will talk about this and that and the no's will usually be there.......it is like that second or two in space when it happens....you are not alone