Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Maybe this is better than Scratchoffs: Is only a theory...

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by TheGameGrl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 13, 2009, 2:41 am - IP Logged

I know i am describing Pick3 a lot on this scratchoff forum but i am doing it to show you that perhaps is better than scratchoffs...This system/theory requires that you are able to win Pick3, Straight with $300...

gather 5,000 people each one of them chips in: $100 a month [i know this is the hard part to swallow] for 5 years...It will be: 30 million dollars...Placed in the bank at: 4% it will be: 1 million 200,000 dollars...that you will get every year...Divided by 24...Because there are 24; 15 days periods in the year...didnt get what i said? there are 48 weeks in 1 year so there will be 24 biweeks in 1 year....So 1.2 million dollars divided by 24 = $50,000 per every biweek....$50,000 divided by $300 dollars spent on Pick3 to get it straight equals= 166....

166 x $500 which is the straight payout of Pick3 = $83,000

$83,000 x 24 biweeks in 1 year= 1 million 992,000 almost: 2 million dollars per year...$2 million divided by: $50,000= 40...

5,000 people divided by 40= 125...Which means that there will be: $50,000 per each of 125 people...Which is the same thing as saying: 1 in 125 odds...

If you could win Pick3 straight with $150 instead of $300 then there will be: $50,000 per each of: 63 people or in other words: 1 in 63 odds to win: $50,000...

Now technically assuming you could win Pick3 "STRAIGHT" with $150 dollars...If you could do it, if you waited the second year to do it: Then there will be twice the money or 4 million dollars which will mean that the odds will be: 1 in 31 to win the:$50,000, if you waited the third year the odds will be: 1 in 16 if you waited the 4th year it will be: 1 in 8 odds to win the $50,000 prize from Pick3...the 5th year will be: 1 in 4 and the 6th year will be: 1 in 2 odds to win the: $50,000 prize....theoretically...After the 6th year you get your money back or 10th year, whenever is it that you want to withdraw your money....

But there is a problem with this theory...There is no room for error, YOU CAN'T MISS, you must be on target all the time and i dont know if there is any LP member or anyone for that matter who can claim that if they had: $150 for example if they had: $150 everyday for 10 days that they will hit Pick3 "Straight" and not miss 1 day...

maybe this is as good as scratchoffs but the question is: Can they do it..Can they be on target...i recomend that if they were going ahead with such a theory better practice...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: November 13, 2009, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

It doesnt have to be: $150 dollar that you got to bet it can be: $300 dollars that you can bet, BUT if is $300 that you got to bet everything that happens on the 6th year will happen on the 12th year, meaning you will have to wait: 12 years for the odds to be: 1 in 2 of winning a: $50,000...But again...YOU CAN NOT MISS...THERE IS NO ROOM FOR ERROR...Again i've never heard of an LP member having $300 everyday for 10 days to play pick3 and not miss in any of those 10 days...very tricky...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
      Member #61296
      May 17, 2008
      187 Posts
      Posted: November 16, 2009, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

More totally incoherent suggestions from this idiot. No one would even consider doing this- why dont u get a grip on reality!!!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: November 16, 2009, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

WOW!!!

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
          rainbow lake
          Canada
          Member #25177
          November 2, 2005
          10764 Posts
          Posted: November 21, 2009, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

WOW!!!

After a big Gagger comes the Thought! ROFL

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

cleveland
            United States
            Member #77732
            July 30, 2009
            115 Posts
            Posted: November 22, 2009, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

More totally incoherent suggestions from this idiot. No one would even consider doing this- why dont u get a grip on reality!!!

LOL,vicious,man oh man remind me to "NEVER-GET-ON-YOUR-WRONG-SIDE"..LOL.

norton, va
              United States
              Member #82491
              November 14, 2009
              7 Posts
              Posted: November 24, 2009, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Agree with stupidYou don't only believe in SANTA, you believe in MIRACLES!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: December 6, 2009, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

I know i am describing Pick3 a lot on this scratchoff forum but i am doing it to show you that perhaps is better than scratchoffs...This system/theory requires that you are able to win Pick3, Straight with $300...

gather 5,000 people each one of them chips in: $100 a month [i know this is the hard part to swallow] for 5 years...It will be: 30 million dollars...Placed in the bank at: 4% it will be: 1 million 200,000 dollars...that you will get every year...Divided by 24...Because there are 24; 15 days periods in the year...didnt get what i said? there are 48 weeks in 1 year so there will be 24 biweeks in 1 year....So 1.2 million dollars divided by 24 = $50,000 per every biweek....$50,000 divided by $300 dollars spent on Pick3 to get it straight equals= 166....

166 x $500 which is the straight payout of Pick3 = $83,000

$83,000 x 24 biweeks in 1 year= 1 million 992,000 almost: 2 million dollars per year...$2 million divided by: $50,000= 40...

5,000 people divided by 40= 125...Which means that there will be: $50,000 per each of 125 people...Which is the same thing as saying: 1 in 125 odds...

If you could win Pick3 straight with $150 instead of $300 then there will be: $50,000 per each of: 63 people or in other words: 1 in 63 odds to win: $50,000...

Now technically assuming you could win Pick3 "STRAIGHT" with $150 dollars...If you could do it, if you waited the second year to do it: Then there will be twice the money or 4 million dollars which will mean that the odds will be: 1 in 31 to win the:$50,000, if you waited the third year the odds will be: 1 in 16 if you waited the 4th year it will be: 1 in 8 odds to win the $50,000 prize from Pick3...the 5th year will be: 1 in 4 and the 6th year will be: 1 in 2 odds to win the: $50,000 prize....theoretically...After the 6th year you get your money back or 10th year, whenever is it that you want to withdraw your money....

But there is a problem with this theory...There is no room for error, YOU CAN'T MISS, you must be on target all the time and i dont know if there is any LP member or anyone for that matter who can claim that if they had: $150 for example if they had: $150 everyday for 10 days that they will hit Pick3 "Straight" and not miss 1 day...

maybe this is as good as scratchoffs but the question is: Can they do it..Can they be on target...i recomend that if they were going ahead with such a theory better practice...

I was trying to understand your theory up until the point you claimed that there are 48 weeks in a year.

At that point I poured myself a big ol' glass of Jack Daniels Whiskey and started blasting Highway To Hell on the stereo.

You should see me Clog Dance to that.

Clog Dancing is big in East Tennessee.

It's all the rage.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                  A long and winding road
                  United States
                  Member #17084
                  June 10, 2005
                  4582 Posts
                  Posted: December 6, 2009, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

for those that understand statistics and how investments work, its technically (on paper anyways) how investors DO gamble on stocks/bonds in order to create a return over time. What is missing from this calculation is the amount being used up to wager.

Because pumpi gives no "loss" column, the sheet for consideration is inaccurate. The idea is right, the calculations are not.

Lotsa things look good in theory til applied!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008