Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Buster

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Inverness, Florida
United States
Member #65411
September 26, 2008
9 Posts
Posted: November 13, 2009, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone experienced any problems with Lotto Buster, i.e. paying for the software but not receiving the CD in the mail and the trial copy expiring and being renewed?  Please let me know. Thanks

Inverness, Florida
    United States
    Member #65411
    September 26, 2008
    9 Posts
    Posted: November 13, 2009, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, last part should read "and not being renewed?  Thanks again.

GEORGIA
      United States
      Member #64238
      August 22, 2008
      9518 Posts
      Posted: November 13, 2009, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

I have Lotto Buster and have had it for 4years.  I have never had a problem of any kind.

chicago illinois
        United States
        Member #1199
        February 26, 2003
        377 Posts
        Posted: November 13, 2009, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

I have lotto buster and fell it worthless; also another worhtless program is wizard they never answere any e-mail or no way to upgrade.  Some of the best lottery programs are given here free, try to go system and see which ones you can still get.

United States
          Member #68002
          December 10, 2008
          477 Posts
          Posted: November 13, 2009, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

I used LottoBuster  during the trial period and was not impressed and when you say wizard are you referring too Lottery Wizard or Lotto Wizard??? I have that one 2 but it's the other programs that came along with it that are pretty good like Money-Maker 3 and System Sigma.There are really good programs available online you just gotta weed through the bad ones all the programs I have are pretty good with very good analysis and wheeling features.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19816 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2009, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Most commercial lottery programs have one problem in common and that is copy protection and when ever a game matrix changes, a new game come on line or your computer crashes they have to be re-installed and you usually need a new pass word which can only be gotten from their websites.  Even when you have a copy of the program on a disk and can re-installed it, it's the original version you bought with old data and not the updated version you lost.

If you buy one of these programs over the Internet be prepared to pay a subscription fee to keep your data files updated and your program trouble free or for problems if you don't.  These programs are designed to be a money stream and when they are not, the support stops.  The only alternative is to write your own.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Raven62's avatar - binary
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #17843
              June 28, 2005
              49642 Posts
              Posted: November 15, 2009, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone experienced any problems with Lotto Buster, i.e. paying for the software but not receiving the CD in the mail and the trial copy expiring and being renewed?  Please let me know. Thanks

No one here can Help You, but the People at LottoBuster can!

The folks their (LottoBuster) have been very helpful with resolving any problems that arise and have added new features that have been suggested.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!