Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is a loose lottery wheel?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Monkey Butt, USA
United States
Member #54569
August 23, 2007
1124 Posts
Posted: November 14, 2009, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

What is a loose lottery wheel? What makes the wheel loose? What, if anything, can be done to tighten a loose lottery wheel? I have often heard the term but I am clueless as to exactly what it is.

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: November 14, 2009, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

I've heard of partial lottery wheels dont know if is the same...partial lottery wheels i dont think they need fixing...but i wouldnt know what they look like or how they are build...I've heard the term while surfing the net but dont know if thats the same as a loose wheel...

i've even heard of other kinds of wheels also names nobody has heard of but what do they look like i wouldnt know...cant remember what they were call, it happened a long time ago....

for what it sounds it sounds like only experts can do it...

I dont know if i am correct but i think that a partial wheel unlike an abbreviated wheel it allows you to cover more numbers than the abbreviated wheel for instance you will be able to cover 35 numbers of a pick6 or cover 39 numbers of a pick6 for a reasonable price but the downside of it is that a partial wheel doesn't guarantee you 100% the guarantee you are expecting, it will guarantee it to you more like 40% or 60%...but again i wouldnt know i dont remember...for example you can get a size 38 abbreviated wheel with 20 5/6's for 4,000 dollars for Pick6 instead of 40,000 or 60,000 dollars for an abbreviated wheel the same way but the difference is that with the partial wheel it only guaranteess you 40% the guarantee....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: November 14, 2009, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

I've heard of partial lottery wheels dont know if is the same...partial lottery wheels i dont think they need fixing...but i wouldnt know what they look like or how they are build...I've heard the term while surfing the net but dont know if thats the same as a loose wheel...

i've even heard of other kinds of wheels also names nobody has heard of but what do they look like i wouldnt know...cant remember what they were call, it happened a long time ago....

for what it sounds it sounds like only experts can do it...

I dont know if i am correct but i think that a partial wheel unlike an abbreviated wheel it allows you to cover more numbers than the abbreviated wheel for instance you will be able to cover 35 numbers of a pick6 or cover 39 numbers of a pick6 for a reasonable price but the downside of it is that a partial wheel doesn't guarantee you 100% the guarantee you are expecting, it will guarantee it to you more like 40% or 60%...but again i wouldnt know i dont remember...for example you can get a size 38 abbreviated wheel with 20 5/6's for 4,000 dollars for Pick6 instead of 40,000 or 60,000 dollars for an abbreviated wheel the same way but the difference is that with the partial wheel it only guaranteess you 40% the guarantee....

I wish they did the same with keywheels, that they did partial key wheels dont know if it will work...Partial wheels only experts can do them is not just anyone that can do them...I believe partial wheels have a very good advantage over abbreviated wheels for instance you could use them on Pick4 specially if you see pick4 as a combination game and not a permutation game as seen in my previous blog, if that was the case they could win "MANY" pick4's jackpots as much as they like...the only problem with it is that is not everybody who has them and i dont want to scare you but i've seen things on tv and on the streets that it will not surprise me if they happened...If a secret societies or gangs have them for you to use them they might ask you if you are a women to be their whore women for 1 or 3 years, if you are a man to have sex with many guys you know do a pledge or committ a crime you are talking more like underground stuff...I know for SURE, that if they had that stuff here in Panama or el Salvador they will ask you to join a gang to use them, is very dirty the world we live in...They will not even try to create a prediction website...Is very dirty and after all WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND is going to give it to you free...i've seen this on tv but it will not surprise me if it happens in real life...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3114 Posts
        Posted: November 15, 2009, 4:03 am - IP Logged

A Full wheel or cover design contains all the combinations necessary to guarantee a combination will contain all the winning numbers if all the winning numbers are among those on the wheel. 

A Abbreviated wheel guarantees a lower tier prize(s).

A "partial" wheel is called an open cover wheel design and uses a percentage of the lines of an Abbreviated wheel.  If made properly those lines will be the ones providing the most coverage.   A open cover wheel may or may not fully cover prize tiers below those partically covered. 

A "loose" wheel in my opinion is a abbreviated wheel that isn't made as tightly as it could be.  Reasons can vary from the skill of the wheel builder to the intention of the wheel builder that the wheel have some redundency because the user is expected to filter out some lines making it a open cover.

BobP

Monkey Butt, USA
          United States
          Member #54569
          August 23, 2007
          1124 Posts
          Posted: November 15, 2009, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

A Full wheel or cover design contains all the combinations necessary to guarantee a combination will contain all the winning numbers if all the winning numbers are among those on the wheel. 

A Abbreviated wheel guarantees a lower tier prize(s).

A "partial" wheel is called an open cover wheel design and uses a percentage of the lines of an Abbreviated wheel.  If made properly those lines will be the ones providing the most coverage.   A open cover wheel may or may not fully cover prize tiers below those partically covered. 

A "loose" wheel in my opinion is a abbreviated wheel that isn't made as tightly as it could be.  Reasons can vary from the skill of the wheel builder to the intention of the wheel builder that the wheel have some redundency because the user is expected to filter out some lines making it a open cover.

BobP

Thanks for your answer. When I had to read it a few times to understand what you were saying but thank goodness some of my brain mass decided to cooporate and function.  Questions like these make me realize that there is still a whole lot of things I need to learn about playing the lottery. Thank you so much for your answer.

Now I have a few questions for you BobP.

Question: What do I need to study so that I can build decent wheels for the games I play? How will I know that the wheels I build are right for my game? 

With me money is no object because I do most of my playing on paper. My goal is to attain a consistency of minimum 2/5  maximum 5/5 every drawing  on TX Cash 5. A consistant minimum of 3/6 maximum 5/6 on TX Lotto every drawing. Without having to spend large amounts of $$$$$.

I ask this because TX Cash 5 pays $2 for 2/5. That would mean that I at least get double my money back every drawing. TX Lotto pays $3 for 3/6 so I at least get triple my money back every drawing. 

So is it possible for me to create some wheels that would benefit me in this way?

The way I see it the jackpots on the big lotteries are nice and would be the icing on the cake for me. But I like eating the cake more than the icing. Know what I mean?