Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Churchill Downs...

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 7 years ago by DEE88.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: November 14, 2009, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Calvin Boral had 4 winners in a row saturday the 14th at the Downs..He was hot and not all favorites..I had an exzata going in the last race I wanted to hit so I put the jinx on him..I played 4.00 on him so he woulden't win..My exzata hit and his horse stumbled coming around the strech turn..I jinxed him good..Don't mess with tiggs Calvin..:)

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22877 Posts
    Posted: November 14, 2009, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Hey tiggs good job!

I want to ask you something. Does that have anything to do with luck? I'm thinking here because if it were all luck and had nothing to do with

anything you did, then the horse would have stumbled bet or no bet, right? I'm just trying to bust the luck theory Big Smile

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
      PA
      United States
      Member #69849
      January 18, 2009
      14850 Posts
      Posted: November 14, 2009, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Hey tiggs good job!

I want to ask you something. Does that have anything to do with luck? I'm thinking here because if it were all luck and had nothing to do with

anything you did, then the horse would have stumbled bet or no bet, right? I'm just trying to bust the luck theory Big Smile

I Agree!       I Agree!     I Agree!     I Agree!      I Agree!      I Agree!      I Agree!     I Agree! 

I REST MY CASE...

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: November 15, 2009, 9:32 am - IP Logged

dr. way to shoot me down...I like you like to dream that it was me who jinxed Calvin..I had a vison before the race and it was if I bet 4.00 on Calvin the horse would almost fall down coming around the strech...or..luck..DEE88 sounds like a lawyer..

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22877 Posts
          Posted: November 15, 2009, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Oh tiggs, I didn't shoot you down, in fact am happy to hear about any win anyone can get. The purpose of my post was to maybe sway your

opinion of luck and how often it's a factor in things like this....numbers, races...just in general - gambling. That's all. I hope to one day see you make

a statement like this: I KNEW that number was coming or I KNEW that horse would finish first. No offense intended at all tiggs. I just think that

while luck is a big part of gambling...it's not the only thing we have going for us. I'm glad there's some days where I don't have to rely on luck

because I don't think anyone is 100% lucky or 100% unlucky all the time.

And! See? Your comment about: a vision before the race......that is not luck! So you might have to admit....it's not all about luck?

I guess my luck will have run out trying to convince you if you are insulted by this. Confused

Keep the winnings coming tiggs!

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2009, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

dr I am never insulted,to old for that..Just having a bit of fun..I did once in Fla I felt so strong I played a cash 3 twice and told my wife I am so do and can feel it..That is the only time I ever felt like that way in lottery..You can handicap horses but not ping pongt balls..Don't lose your winning ticket this week..

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34128 Posts
              Posted: November 16, 2009, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

dr I am never insulted,to old for that..Just having a bit of fun..I did once in Fla I felt so strong I played a cash 3 twice and told my wife I am so do and can feel it..That is the only time I ever felt like that way in lottery..You can handicap horses but not ping pongt balls..Don't lose your winning ticket this week..

Glad you had some luck, you should play your dreams when you go to Track. I do all the time. You should try it!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34128 Posts
                Posted: November 16, 2009, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!       I Agree!     I Agree!     I Agree!      I Agree!      I Agree!      I Agree!     I Agree! 

I REST MY CASE...

Still looking for that Book. B.E Dream Book I think they went out of bussieness if you ask me! Didn't know you played this game.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: November 16, 2009, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

marcie I use to be a mailman and I have nigtmares about carrying mail..That won't help me at the horses..But thanks anyway..Good luck with your dreams..I really don't believe in that stuff..

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34128 Posts
                    Posted: November 18, 2009, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Calvin Boral had 4 winners in a row saturday the 14th at the Downs..He was hot and not all favorites..I had an exzata going in the last race I wanted to hit so I put the jinx on him..I played 4.00 on him so he woulden't win..My exzata hit and his horse stumbled coming around the strech turn..I jinxed him good..Don't mess with tiggs Calvin..:)

I wonder why Todd took my thread down about Does anyone play the Horses? It had some good information there. I just noticed this.

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                      PA
                      United States
                      Member #69849
                      January 18, 2009
                      14850 Posts
                      Posted: November 18, 2009, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Still looking for that Book. B.E Dream Book I think they went out of bussieness if you ask me! Didn't know you played this game.

Yes, marcie they must have took the book off the market. I can't find it anywhere, and even the people in the stores haven't seen or heard from the people either.