Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The problem with Online Gaming...One Theory...

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2009, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

online gaming might be possible alone with online gambling which some will say is the same..This is the problem...If online gaming become a reality and online gamlbing becomes a reality this will mean that there will be several sellers of online gaming out there, what this will cause? less money generated...A lot of money will be generated but it will be compartmentalized meaning Jackpots will not be that big...And that's the problem...the best is to select a game "LOVED BY ALL/MANY" and let it be the online gaming...

please dont ask me whats the difference between online gaming and onling gambling...i am not the expert to answer that...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2009, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

not only that since games would be compartmentalized if you play a game you will need a lot of players to basically "pay you" once you win and there will be a myriad of games that will not have too many players...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34514 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2009, 7:40 am - IP Logged

online gaming might be possible alone with online gambling which some will say is the same..This is the problem...If online gaming become a reality and online gamlbing becomes a reality this will mean that there will be several sellers of online gaming out there, what this will cause? less money generated...A lot of money will be generated but it will be compartmentalized meaning Jackpots will not be that big...And that's the problem...the best is to select a game "LOVED BY ALL/MANY" and let it be the online gaming...

please dont ask me whats the difference between online gaming and onling gambling...i am not the expert to answer that...

One thing about online Gambling verves Gambling on the spot, You don't get your Money right away with online Gambling. Win you Gamble in your own state or others you get the Money right away! That is the only thing I don't like about online Gambling. Only on the Sweepstakes games you get money right away.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7341 Posts
        Posted: December 15, 2009, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

One thing about online Gambling verves Gambling on the spot, You don't get your Money right away with online Gambling. Win you Gamble in your own state or others you get the Money right away! That is the only thing I don't like about online Gambling. Only on the Sweepstakes games you get money right away.

Online gambling is the same as online shopping because your funds must be transfered to their bank and their product must be sent to you. When you set up an online gambling account, they wait until your funds are transfered to them and when you cash in, you have to wait for their funds to be transfered to you. How long it takes depends on the banks.

Most of the online poker sites survived the US online gambling act and found ways to set up real money accounts with US players. There is no comparison to driving somewhere to play poker that may or may not have very many players to sitting back in a computer chair and playing poker on sites with thousand of players with large numbers of games and various buy-in amounts.

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: December 19, 2009, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

not only that since games would be compartmentalized if you play a game you will need a lot of players to basically "pay you" once you win and there will be a myriad of games that will not have too many players...

what i meant on this one is tht you will need a lot of players to ¨LOSE¨ so that when they lose YOU if you win get paid...That´s what i meant by that...And there will be a myriad of games that will not have too many players...that´s what i meant...

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7341 Posts
            Posted: December 23, 2009, 11:54 am - IP Logged

what i meant on this one is tht you will need a lot of players to ¨LOSE¨ so that when they lose YOU if you win get paid...That´s what i meant by that...And there will be a myriad of games that will not have too many players...that´s what i meant...

It takes about 5 minutes for a $2.20 buy in, 180 player no limit Texas Hold'em tourney to fill up. It takes about an hour and ten minutes before only 18 will cash and one them will win $108. You might expect to win billions for 2 bucks, but considering the fact they run about 12 of these tourneys each hour, it seems like the majority of the players are happy if they break even or only win or lose a couple bucks. Combined 162 players lose $356.40, but each player will only lose $2.20. If any one of them believes that's losing a lot, they shouldn't be playing in the first place.

"And there will be a myriad of games that will not have too many players...that´s what i meant..."

You're not playing against 179 players in the bigger player games, just playing against the 6, 7, or 8 other players at your table. A 9 player tourney for the same buy in where only 3 players cash takes about the same amount of time to complete. The only difference is the number of players at the table gets smaller when players lose all their chips in a 9 player game until only the winner is left.

If $2.20 is too much to lose in one game, they have $1, 50 cents, quarter, and 10 cent tourneys too. If you're want to win the big bucks, each Sunday they have $215 buy in tourney that guarantees a prize pool of $1.5 Million. Last Sunday's tourney had 8540 entries and 1260 cashed for at least $307, nine players won over $13,000, six won over $50,000, and one player won over $250,000.

Shuffle up and deal!