Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Numbers Hit A Day Early

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Dollar419.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Monkey Butt, USA
United States
Member #54569
August 23, 2007
1124 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2009, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Here lately I have been trying something new with the way I play the lottery. What I do is create a list of the numbers that I believe will hit for the week. Yesterday I posted all of my predictions for the week. I posted a set of numbers for pick 3 and pick 4.

Today when I went to the TX Lottery web site to see what numbers were drawn for the pick 3/pick 4 day drawing guess what I saw?????? I saw my numbers in exact order for pick 3 and pick 4!!!!! No Joke!! I started screaming and jumping around because what are the odds of getting both drawings in exact order at the same time?  The only thing is the numbers that hit today is on my predictions list to hit tomorrow's day drawing. Go figure.

I am still in the process of trying to get the grin off of my face. Right now all I can say is WOW!!! Did I play any of my numbers this week? No. Wasn't feeling it. But I still feel like I've won a million bucks.

I know a lot of folks will probably say I put those numbers in today, blah blah blah, but the truth is all of my predictions were posted in the predictions section yesterday for the whole week. I don't know if these postings have a time and date stamp or not. But I do know that I am on cloud 99 for what I saw today.

Party      PartyPartyParty

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22955 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2009, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Good News PERDUE!! Isn't it great seeing it? 2 in one day, straight is awesome! Congrats to you and hoping you many more wins, here and

in the Texas games.

Party

Monkey Butt, USA
      United States
      Member #54569
      August 23, 2007
      1124 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2009, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Good News PERDUE!! Isn't it great seeing it? 2 in one day, straight is awesome! Congrats to you and hoping you many more wins, here and

in the Texas games.

Party

Thank you!!

If you look at my predictions posted in the predictions section you'll see that I have those numbers slotted for tomorrow's day drawing not for today. But in my head a win is a win. My heart is still beating fast and I may have to go in and get the corners of my mouth unhooked from the back of my head, because I am grinning sooooooo hard right now. WOW!!!!!

Big Grin

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #56506
        November 21, 2007
        6537 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2009, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Congrats! It's always nice to get a win or two! I hope you were able to play those numbers and make some money. Smiley

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Monkey Butt, USA
          United States
          Member #54569
          August 23, 2007
          1124 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2009, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Congrats! It's always nice to get a win or two! I hope you were able to play those numbers and make some money. Smiley

Nope didn't play any of the numbers posted for this week. I am still in the paper testing phase of my new method. But I did post all of my selections for the week in the predictions section for the week. What I did was post one set of numbers per drawing per day. But after today I did list all of my selections in my blog section so anyone who choose to can all see how many times lightening strikes this week.

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            Santa Ana
            United States
            Member #71159
            February 20, 2009
            651 Posts
            Posted: November 17, 2009, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Here lately I have been trying something new with the way I play the lottery. What I do is create a list of the numbers that I believe will hit for the week. Yesterday I posted all of my predictions for the week. I posted a set of numbers for pick 3 and pick 4.

Today when I went to the TX Lottery web site to see what numbers were drawn for the pick 3/pick 4 day drawing guess what I saw?????? I saw my numbers in exact order for pick 3 and pick 4!!!!! No Joke!! I started screaming and jumping around because what are the odds of getting both drawings in exact order at the same time?  The only thing is the numbers that hit today is on my predictions list to hit tomorrow's day drawing. Go figure.

I am still in the process of trying to get the grin off of my face. Right now all I can say is WOW!!! Did I play any of my numbers this week? No. Wasn't feeling it. But I still feel like I've won a million bucks.

I know a lot of folks will probably say I put those numbers in today, blah blah blah, but the truth is all of my predictions were posted in the predictions section yesterday for the whole week. I don't know if these postings have a time and date stamp or not. But I do know that I am on cloud 99 for what I saw today.

Party      PartyPartyParty

Congratulations on your big winBanana---I guess it pays to be persistent!!  I hope you broken even or won a lot.  Now that you've won, I'll keep on paying my numbers until they hit big--152 and 215-DAILY 3 and 0512, 1009, & 1126-Daily 4.  Every other week I play my  Daily 4 numbers, 5 times--just in case they hit that particular day.  GOOD LUCK TO YOUDance