Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

south african lottery predictions?

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 7 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
rexee's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

South Africa
Member #82555
November 16, 2009
14 Posts
Posted: November 18, 2009, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

hello people, has anyone ever tried having a look at south african lottery  and predicting? is there any way someone could help me with that? i tried the mathematical way at first, seems thats how it was going at first, now its totally not workable....i used to hit 3 outta 6 most weeks, payout was just R20. now im stuck.  ideas anyone?

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: November 18, 2009, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

hello people, has anyone ever tried having a look at south african lottery  and predicting? is there any way someone could help me with that? i tried the mathematical way at first, seems thats how it was going at first, now its totally not workable....i used to hit 3 outta 6 most weeks, payout was just R20. now im stuck.  ideas anyone?

I assume you're referring to Pick 5/6, as opposed to Pick 3/4.  Personally, I don't know anything about the South African LotteryYou might need to educate us just a little about your lotteries in South Africa.  How are they similar or different from U.S. Lotteries ???

As far as Pick 3/4 is concerned, perhaps you should try doing a Search in the Lottery Systems Forum, going back at least 2 - 5 years in History, for Free Pick 3/4 lottery systems that people have posted to try, over the years. Search also for Pick 5/6 strategies in the Lottery Systems Forum.

There are some Great Free Systems already online in the LP database, that you could try for your South African lotteries.  Most of Lotto Laugh's systems, that she has posted, work GREAT for Pick 3/4, in the United States. 

Try some of what is already available to you online at Lottery Post, First. Perhaps Lottery Systems that work well in the U.S. States will also work for your lotteries in South Africa. 

Good Luck !!!

South Africa
      Member #82555
      November 16, 2009
      14 Posts
      Posted: November 18, 2009, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

we'v just got two lotteries in SA, the 6/49 lotto and the powerball 5/45. both have draws twice a week. i had a look at systems here on LP, nothing for south africa. can anyone suggest which system or wheel i could use here and how to use it? thanks

NEVER SAY NEVER....

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: November 18, 2009, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Can you do me a favor...Tell me how much does the Powerball 5/45 pays as starting jackpot and how high it has gotten...

I remember while surfing the net dont know if this was a scam, but i saw a website that claim they could win not all but most South African Lotto Jackpot, something like a private syndicate they say you could join but there was a entering fee, what they said was that if you won the jackpot you had to give them a percentage i am not sure if it was 30%, it was like a mixture of a syndicate & a prediction websites, they even showed you different jackpots that they predicted....I thought it was unfair...Anyways those are the stuff i saw on the Internet...You might be able to find it...

Please dont ask me what a syndicate is because i am not to clear how syndicates work....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: November 18, 2009, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

i got some systems in my blogs that you can try but dont ask me how to get to my blog, i am not your teacher...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

South Africa
            Member #82555
            November 16, 2009
            14 Posts
            Posted: November 18, 2009, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

im sure i wont lose my way to your blog.....as for the syndicate stuff on internet, its whole lot of a scam. the highest our 5/45 powerball ever reached was R30 MILLION, that was on launch. the both of them 6/49 and 5/45 has only reached bout R15 MIL the most. dont ask me how much in $s, iv no idea.....

NEVER SAY NEVER....

Johannesburg
              South Africa
              Member #82674
              November 19, 2009
              10 Posts
              Posted: November 19, 2009, 2:58 am - IP Logged

Hi rexee,

I made a program called WinnaLotto Lite that is freeware. I use it for the SA Lottery, I also stay in SA.

The concept is based off keeping track of the skips, not only of indicidual balls, but also pairs and trip tuples. This implies either the one number OR the other must be hit. This effective give you the ability of not simply tracking 49 numbers, but a case of 1176 for pairs and about 18000+ for trips. Now that seems to add to the confusion that 49 numbers is already 48 numbers too many to predict :) but.... the big but... what we do is to evaluate the median that these numbers or number tuples hit with, and try and track down patterns.

I usually break it into 3 categories:

The Opening Batsmen... these are numbers that hit the round before and there's usually one maybe 2 of these.

The Cold numbers.... these hit infrequently... now evaluating their skip patterns, we can see when they are approaching the longest time that they've not come up and are not due - one or 2 of these.

The in-betweeners or Draad-sitters( Afrikaans for someone that sits on the fence) - these are the most difficult to predict, but there are a few ways to make a more educated guess.

Regards

Patrick123

Johannesburg
                South Africa
                Member #82674
                November 19, 2009
                10 Posts
                Posted: November 19, 2009, 5:06 am - IP Logged

Re-reading my post, I'm actually embarassed at all the typos... especially as English is my home language. Unfortunately there's no edit button so I'll have to live with it.

United States
                  Member #81843
                  October 31, 2009
                  856 Posts
                  Posted: November 19, 2009, 8:05 am - IP Logged

Hello to S.A. from another newbie.

Systems!

LP (Lottery Post) has got some awesome ones and coupled with the fourm discussions on the topics, you will be data mining for some time. But the good news is your in good ground. The gems start popping out like popcorn some days.

It may take some time to get aquainted with the new systems and how to use them. Be patient with yourself in getting to know your way around and new ideas. Even though the stats for S.A. are not here, you can look for trends in similar games in the USA and abroad. The wheels are very powerful here but for myself, most time is spent looking at trends to select the numbers I will use. You will find more systems discussed in this forum, but don't negate others for good insight and rich lateral veins.

The real resource here are the members that challenge the odds and are working and developing systems they share. Many excellent observations are posted to add to the system you build for yourself. One concept is to apply several systems and cross check for repeatable solutions. There is no shortcut, but you are on the right path in the winners circle.

Go to the blue menu bar and start your searches for systems under the RESOURCES menu. Try different words in your searches.

Have fun!

Best to you both!

DD

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: November 19, 2009, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Do you all have Pick4 in South Africa and if you do how much does it pays in dollars for a "Straight" jackpot...

the reason why i ask is because if Pick4 pays like in the USA that it pays: $5,000 maybe you all could play that get good at it, with less combination and everytime you are sure 1 number is going to play you pay: $10 the same number...$10 x $5,000= $50,000, do this a couple of times and you are on your way to have 1 million dollars...You are probably scorning at the idea but remember South Africa is not like the USA...

you can view Pick4 from a permutaton game as a combination game: example...

1349 will be: 1+3+4+9 which will be = 1-4-8-17

9321 will be: 9+3+2+1 which will be = 9-12-14-15

JAP69's avatar - alas
                      South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #6
                      November 4, 2001
                      8790 Posts
                      Posted: November 19, 2009, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

im sure i wont lose my way to your blog.....as for the syndicate stuff on internet, its whole lot of a scam. the highest our 5/45 powerball ever reached was R30 MILLION, that was on launch. the both of them 6/49 and 5/45 has only reached bout R15 MIL the most. dont ask me how much in $s, iv no idea.....

1 us dollar =     South African Rand 7.5476 ZAR

http://www.saweb.co.za/lotto.html

WHATT

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                        Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34096 Posts
                        Posted: November 19, 2009, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Hey rexee, just look up there name and go to there Blog. I am waiting for some of your perdictions, for South Africa. you gave me 3 two digits but I need 6. I hope you get all kind of information here at Lotterypost, you can definaly get good information. Check all the Forums. There might be something you are interested in, especially the Lottery discussion Forum. Post some of your old numbers here for South Africa lottery numbers, the 6 digits, who knows they could come in U.S.A. or P.M me. Thank you in advance.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                          Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34096 Posts
                          Posted: November 19, 2009, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

1 us dollar =     South African Rand 7.5476 ZAR

http://www.saweb.co.za/lotto.html

Thanks I just added to my favorites!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Johannesburg
                            South Africa
                            Member #82674
                            November 19, 2009
                            10 Posts
                            Posted: November 20, 2009, 7:47 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the welcome Delta Draw....mmm... Why am I singing.. "Delta Dawn, what's that flower you have there"... :)

Anyway I will peruse through the various threads and links like and innocent child looking for enlightenment.

Regards

Patrick

South Africa
                              Member #82555
                              November 16, 2009
                              14 Posts
                              Posted: November 20, 2009, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Hey rexee, just look up there name and go to there Blog. I am waiting for some of your perdictions, for South Africa. you gave me 3 two digits but I need 6. I hope you get all kind of information here at Lotterypost, you can definaly get good information. Check all the Forums. There might be something you are interested in, especially the Lottery discussion Forum. Post some of your old numbers here for South Africa lottery numbers, the 6 digits, who knows they could come in U.S.A. or P.M me. Thank you in advance.

lol thanks marcie...did have a look,  eish our lottery sure seems haywire compared to overseas....doesnt seem to be any pattern or anything in ours to follow!!!DeadJack-in-the-Boxyeah sure i'l msg you some of our past draws......good luck!!!!

NEVER SAY NEVER....