Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Pulled the Ace of Clubs.

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
Winnipeg
Canada
Member #14974
May 7, 2005
3656 Posts
Posted: November 18, 2009, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Been reading the Ace of Clubs is considered a money card(losing too??lol). I had a dream a couple weeks back. Sitting at a table with a deck of cards. The top card I flipped over was the Ace of Clubs. My question is do you think there's a timeline?? Could it be this week, this month, this year?? I don't want you's to get this impression that I'm waiting for something to happen cause it's not like I deeply believe in it. I know it might also be prosperity in a different form than money say maybe a higher paying job or something.

Just like to know your thoughts. As per the saying...."good things come to those who wait". Something like that:) 

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
    South Georgia
    United States
    Member #100
    January 28, 2002
    3734 Posts
    Posted: November 18, 2009, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

A of clubs is 822.

A of diamonds denotes a gain as in money or a gift.

columbus, GA
      United States
      Member #67676
      December 2, 2008
      2870 Posts
      Posted: November 18, 2009, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Ace of Clubs-News about money !it is also called the work card  ace of clubs also means major transformation, usually comes up with a goal that you are pursuing, alot of times it shows up when a change of occupation is about to take place, is there something that you dont have your mind made up about or something that you wanted to pursue but havent or a project that you have wanted to finish. clubs are not a bad card.sometimes it has something to do with you home. Let me know how it goes. It is a positive card.was the card right side up or down. If it is up better, down not as much.

columbus, GA
        United States
        Member #67676
        December 2, 2008
        2870 Posts
        Posted: November 19, 2009, 12:01 am - IP Logged

oh would just like to add that everytime i pull the ace of clubs its money on the way!! good luck

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
          Winnipeg
          Canada
          Member #14974
          May 7, 2005
          3656 Posts
          Posted: November 19, 2009, 12:15 am - IP Logged

oh would just like to add that everytime i pull the ace of clubs its money on the way!! good luck

the card was right side up. where do you pull it??

the wife and i just had a baby boy. he was born after the dream though.  i include my sons birth date and our wedding date on the jackpot lottos here. Smile

birthdate.....10/23...wedding date...1/24. <snip> that makes a nice sequence for pick 4.....0123.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

columbus, GA
            United States
            Member #67676
            December 2, 2008
            2870 Posts
            Posted: November 19, 2009, 12:41 am - IP Logged

i usually sideway shuffle and read the cards that fall out, usually they popp out but you can pull from anywhere in the deck

columbus, GA
              United States
              Member #67676
              December 2, 2008
              2870 Posts
              Posted: November 19, 2009, 12:52 am - IP Logged

4 something to do with four...four hrs days weeks or months....I have been known to be wrong though. closer to rather than later as far as the dream not sure when you had it not sure if you should count down from the dream or from now, having  the baby was a major transformation, babies always bring good luck. Congratulations to you and your wifeParty