Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky's Daily Tracker...

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by destinycreation.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
DOVER, DELAWARE
United States
Member #81579
October 24, 2009
10 Posts
Posted: November 20, 2009, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

To All:

Do the (2) key #'s ever hit? I have been playing these numbers day & night for 2 weeks now and they have never hit in my state of DE. My questions is - do these numbers ever hit and how often?

Please someone let me know I'm  doing something wrong and what experiences you may have had using this systemSee Ya!.

Thanks

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: November 20, 2009, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

To All:

Do the (2) key #'s ever hit? I have been playing these numbers day & night for 2 weeks now and they have never hit in my state of DE. My questions is - do these numbers ever hit and how often?

Please someone let me know I'm  doing something wrong and what experiences you may have had using this systemSee Ya!.

Thanks

It is my understanding that Lucky's Predicts Key Numbers  for All STATES, therefore, these numbers may or may not, Hit in your particular state.  Why don't you Search Results and see if the All State Key Numbers have Hit in any state at all during the current month. 

You are apparently referring to the Key Number Predictions for your particular state.

The Key Numbers change daily.  Thus, perhaps the Key Numbers from last Monday did not hit, but the Key Numbers from last Wednesday might Hit, if you play them long enough. 

Lucky probably didn't intend for us to play those Key Numbers for longer than 5 - 10 days anyway.  So maybe it's time for you to change your numbers, and play something different. 

Good Luck.

DOVER, DELAWARE
      United States
      Member #81579
      October 24, 2009
      10 Posts
      Posted: November 20, 2009, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

The one I use is not the same numbers for every state. Yes - the free one's he posts for anybody to see - those are the same numbers for every state. But - I go into Lucky's Daily Tracker in the Systems Section - which Platinum Members only have access to and these numbers are different for every state. I'm just wondering if there is any ryme or reason why these numbers were picked or are they just numbers that are pulled out of a hat. If these numbers were derived from a system - then I would feel more confortable spending my money playing them day and night knowing that these numbers are eventually due to hit based on a trend. Does anybody know the answer to this questions

Thanks

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7310 Posts
        Posted: November 20, 2009, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

The one I use is not the same numbers for every state. Yes - the free one's he posts for anybody to see - those are the same numbers for every state. But - I go into Lucky's Daily Tracker in the Systems Section - which Platinum Members only have access to and these numbers are different for every state. I'm just wondering if there is any ryme or reason why these numbers were picked or are they just numbers that are pulled out of a hat. If these numbers were derived from a system - then I would feel more confortable spending my money playing them day and night knowing that these numbers are eventually due to hit based on a trend. Does anybody know the answer to this questions

Thanks

The system provides 4 key numbers and I assume those numbers are based on frequency over a period of time. Since you're a premium member, if you inspect the daily predictions over for the last 7, 14, 30, 60, etc. days and inspect the daily drawing results and compare to the same length of time, you can see why the digits are key digits.

I'm also assuming the system is based on the same formula after every drawing, but the drawings don't follow any formula so the system can't nor is it intended to provide the winning number every day. However it does provide several hits a month so my suggestion would be to track the Daily Tracker. You might try comparing Lucky's Daily Tracker to BobP's Power Trails and play the combos common to both systems as a spot play.

Most people forget that most state lotteries only payout 50 cents on the dollar and based on that it would be difficult for any system to show a substantial profit.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23267 Posts
          Posted: November 20, 2009, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

It is my understanding that Lucky's Predicts Key Numbers  for All STATES, therefore, these numbers may or may not, Hit in your particular state.  Why don't you Search Results and see if the All State Key Numbers have Hit in any state at all during the current month. 

You are apparently referring to the Key Number Predictions for your particular state.

The Key Numbers change daily.  Thus, perhaps the Key Numbers from last Monday did not hit, but the Key Numbers from last Wednesday might Hit, if you play them long enough. 

Lucky probably didn't intend for us to play those Key Numbers for longer than 5 - 10 days anyway.  So maybe it's time for you to change your numbers, and play something different. 

Good Luck.

This is false.  Both Lucky's systems -- the Daily Tracker as well as the Followers -- tracks each and every game very closely.

The only predictions I'm aware of the Lucky does for "all states" are his "numbers likely to hit in (month)" posts on the forums.  All of his systems are game-specific.

Destinycreation, as a Platinum member you have full access to the Lucky's systems.  Why not check them out and understand how they work?  They are quite amazing, IMHO.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23267 Posts
            Posted: November 20, 2009, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Lottery Systems forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

South Carolina
              United States
              Member #18322
              July 9, 2005
              1704 Posts
              Posted: November 23, 2009, 12:44 am - IP Logged

This is false.  Both Lucky's systems -- the Daily Tracker as well as the Followers -- tracks each and every game very closely.

The only predictions I'm aware of the Lucky does for "all states" are his "numbers likely to hit in (month)" posts on the forums.  All of his systems are game-specific.

Destinycreation, as a Platinum member you have full access to the Lucky's systems.  Why not check them out and understand how they work?  They are quite amazing, IMHO.

I am already aware that Lucky's Systems are game and state specific, and that he also post Predictions for All States.