Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Fantasy Five BallSets

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by jimjwright.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Instyle's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg

United States
Member #55821
October 21, 2007
161 Posts
Posted: November 21, 2009, 9:10 am - IP Logged

I have a question.  How often do you think the ballsets are changed in a fantasy 5 /( pck 5 or whatever your state has )game. Due to the number of ball 1-39 it can't be done often, and I would guess every 3 months maybe...... but that's just a guess.   Any way  the reason why i asked is I use a software that wheel my numbers, and to eliminate some of the lines Iset a criteria to pick on the number lines where 4/5 numbers combinations have hit  more than once over a period of time.  Even though I've using the entire database of the fantasy 5 lottery, it just hit me that the ballsets used will have an effect on numbers that drawn, (so they say).   and I know they have to change the ballsets at least once in 9 years  LOL.   It takes a lot of work to set up my numbers and filter them using that data base but, Once or twice I've at least gotten 3/5 several times ( I play 20-30 lines) one i

or two slips,  wheeled a 4/5 line but did not play it.   !!!

Any input on the ballset question would be helpful.   Thanks and

Good luck to all

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
    Park City, UT
    United States
    Member #69864
    January 18, 2009
    993 Posts
    Posted: November 21, 2009, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

I would think they would change the ballset for every draw.  Most lotteries have multiple ball sets and randomly select the ballset to use before each draw.

Jimmy