Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

WASHINGTON ST> Daily 3

Topic closed. 71 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Delta Draw.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: November 21, 2009, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

wA EVE.  20 NOV     619.

MAN, we weren't even in the ball park with 634,635, but keep an eye on those to come.

CoffeeCoffeeCoffee

Tonight  the hots are

1-3-6-7

The dues

0-2-8-9

and Cold

4-5-

The 5 has been out of play for over 8 days......last came as 59. ... Watch it

Our picks are

127  128  117  107 , 173 722 702.                    1 up 1 down

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
    Member #81843
    October 31, 2009
    856 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2009, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Thank You!

looks like some good numbers from HDC, but I do not understand what the 1up, 1 down means. It is likely in front of me, but I don't see it.

Trips are way out for WA. Maybe a holiday treat? Not manys days left in the year and not one tripple!

Love the post and thanks for a WA prediction. I'm going to play some of the sets.

Delta Draw

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: November 22, 2009, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Thank You!

looks like some good numbers from HDC, but I do not understand what the 1up, 1 down means. It is likely in front of me, but I don't see it.

Trips are way out for WA. Maybe a holiday treat? Not manys days left in the year and not one tripple!

Love the post and thanks for a WA prediction. I'm going to play some of the sets.

Delta Draw

Hey DD

I spend a lot of nights  missing this draw by 1 number , usually at the last position. So I always pick less then ten numbers

from hdc and Stribman chart, that way I can play  117,116,118.  It's not a requirement it; It's just a rule I follow

Look into WA . history trips are rare. Last was  777 .  New years brought 111 two years in a row.. Win Big Coffee  Go

Latte's

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: November 22, 2009, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

WA Eve  818.

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: November 22, 2009, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Thank You!

Delta Draw

I was wrong abou the trips.  We had a false tripple a few days ago  .   661.

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: November 22, 2009, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

WA. Daily Game    Coffee

HOT     1 - 3 - 6 - 8

DUE     0 - 2 - 7 - 9

COLD   4 - 5

Missing digit 5

Picks  659  650  657  904 901  495 540                     

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: November 22, 2009, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

WA. Daily Game    Coffee

HOT     1 - 3 - 6 - 8

DUE     0 - 2 - 7 - 9

COLD   4 - 5

Missing digit 5

Picks  659  650  657  904 901  495 540                     

Adding 004 047

United States
                Member #81843
                October 31, 2009
                856 Posts
                Posted: November 23, 2009, 6:30 am - IP Logged

Thanks bigdsing,

I guess I am getting turned around on the dates you are posting favorites for.  Looking at your dated entries is listed in 'other' coast time. Just want to be sure I am looking at your work for the right day and the date of the next draw.

I have to give you credit for a day-to-day favorite list. That has to be one hard task to take on!

Well last night the 4 came in and that stinker was a long time out. Good call! In fact, I am most impressed. I have a list on paper of about the last 60 draws and around 200 draws on 3x5 cards for notes for each draw. Still getting a groove on stats and what I want to track. I have to curb my eagerness to win with the reality of the odds.

Also I am looking at the report slips to get a feel of the game and how many winners there are and amount paid. I had some I never stopped to look at and about fell out of my chair when I did. I was wondering why so many people had hit 977. There must have been many straits hit, in fact I would say most were paid on straits. There were many winners and a big total payout. My conclusion is that 9/77 is a birth month/year. 32 year olds playing a little daily on a Monday. The only problem is, is that Monday seems an unlikely day of the week for 32 year olds to be buying a birthday ticket on 11/2. Could be the parents and grand parents are playing their kid's dates and it only makes one wonder. I was wondering if someone could have anticipated 977 to hit, and it is not impossible, just unlikely. If someone did, they bought 200 or more tickets. That's a pretty gutsy bet, but not impossible. I think it is greater likeyhood that 200 or more seniors were playing birthdays, one betting habit the state has to be prepared for when the event happens. Just a hunch here. Someday I'm going to study payout v month/year to see if my hunch fits.

Keep up the good work and please keep posting your selections. You are the only one taking a close look at the state and on a daily basis --  that is awesome! I enjoy following along and hopefully there will be more staters dropping by.

DD

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: November 23, 2009, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Delta ,

You make an excellent point about 977. The truth is I go to only two or three locations to purchase

tickets. While standing in line at Safeway I have seen daily game players buying $100.00 to $200.00

dollars in tickets. Some of these tickets are series(following A double), Series when 1 number appears

in the same position 2 times.  For instance the number 9 came in the first postion 2 days in a row

prior to that 977. I was taught a digit can return 3 times in a position but 4 times is rare. So this player

in front of me played $100.00  plus dollars on the 9 series.   She wagered  CORRECTLY that the 9 would

repeat and play all combinations of 9 . This of course included 977.  Not many people can wager such

a large amout. It is not uncommon. A player here in WA. wagered $100.00 twice on the number 111

on New Years Eve. That number hit twice two years in a row for him. It was reported in the news

TRibune. By the time I saw the story 111 has not come back yet LOL.   123  always has a huge payout

here and I am sure in many other states. How many people play that number every single day. So

it is possible for a person to KNOW that 977 would come if he/she followed some basic rules of

daily3 .   I know for a fact we will hit big before X-mas!Coffee Santa Thank You DD. Happy to see another

player from our great State.

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: November 23, 2009, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Coffee 

WA . State. Eve

Hot    1 - 6 - 8

Due    0 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 7 - 9

Cold   5

That last  hit   11/9....

my picks     579,   014,410,104,041 and 105.   Win big  .    014

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: November 23, 2009, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Coffee 

WA . State. Eve

Hot    1 - 6 - 8

Due    0 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 7 - 9

Cold   5

That last  hit   11/9....

my picks     579,   014,410,104,041 and 105.   Win big  .    014

Adding    806,126,651

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: November 23, 2009, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

WA EVE UPDATE

806,126,651,146,341,410, 105,579

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: November 24, 2009, 2:42 am - IP Logged

WA .    Coffee   Coffee                                                                               Last draw 949

Confused

Hot    1 - 4 - 6 - 8 - 9

Due    0 - 2

Cold   3 - 5 - 7

Missing digit  5...

Picks    603  634 663 688 882 060 143

Win big!!!

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
                            BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
                            United States
                            Member #1647
                            June 10, 2003
                            2363 Posts
                            Posted: November 24, 2009, 8:11 am - IP Logged

WA .    Coffee   Coffee                                                                               Last draw 949

Confused

Hot    1 - 4 - 6 - 8 - 9

Due    0 - 2

Cold   3 - 5 - 7

Missing digit  5...

Picks    603  634 663 688 882 060 143

Win big!!!

116 737 968 363 115 738 963 358 896 100

114 752 918 313 145 159 160 364 468

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

United States
                              Member #81843
                              October 31, 2009
                              856 Posts
                              Posted: November 24, 2009, 8:21 am - IP Logged

Thanks bigDsing!

yep that 949 was a suprise!

Still with you in the cheap seats cheering you on. I hope another Lp'r stops by. Hey Dash, you out there?

Hope you don't mind this input, it is germane to WA pick 3 Daily.

Been looking at the trips data and there was one year in the past with no trips, 2001.

12yrs  x   360 divided by 1000  x  10trips gives 43.8 expected trips in a perfect world. Correct me if I am wrong.

There are 41 recorded trips in history. That would seem to indicate 3- 4 trips due for a perfect world. History shows 3.5 trips/ year Average.

It's getting so that the days left in the year are few enough to take on all ten trips, day by day. Not a one has hit in the month of November yet. Same for the month of July. I think we can expect a trip before July, but how about this month? Seven draws left in the month!

41/10=4.1 hits/digit in history,....................43.8/10= 4.38 hits/digit in a perfect world    Close but in our favor! Not one trip has hit since May 19, 2008!

Now for the kicker,  Pre doubles and post doubles in relation to trips from history.

Pre doubles totals are............. 11   in count     68.75%

Post doubles totals are..............5   in count     31.125% 

Conclusion: Anything goes but it looks like 2.2:1 a trip will follow a double. Any double. Last trip, 888 followed 600.

Following the no-trip hit year of 2001, 000 followed 100 after a year and a half of a no-trip zone.

So tomorrow I play All trips! There is no pattern as to what trip follows a double. Only two in history were the same 3 digits as the previous double, and 444 was preceded by 744 March 7, 2000. Can it happen again? Sure!  Will it? Don't know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trips ranked with least to highest hits are:

333  one hit                                777 four hits

222   three hits                           444 five hits   

111   three hits                            999 five hits                                                                                                   Wink

000   three hits                            555 six hits           

666   three hits                            888 eight hits (last trip to hit:May 19, 08)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DD